[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

okay i want to give my two cent about SoHae in ep 18..  

when So marry YH and warn her not to cross line obviously about Su and he went to find her... this scene where Su keep saying she fine and CR hold her hand is to me really significant.. CR know first hand sacrificing herself about loved one and she get what Su feeling at that point..

So just looking from afar cause he totally hopeless at this point.. he know that Su is hurting and deep down he know that it will be a time where he will let Su goes but to me So don't want to face the reality.. that's why he avoiding her cause seeing hurt in her eyes will make him realize yet again he caused that.. 

ep 18 for me already their farewell part.. there just so many thing against them and in their way of happiness... i bracing myself for ep 19 and 20 cause it will be a hell of a emotion roller coster.. :tears:

• Like 21

@meahri_1 Thank you posting the video, but i see Young Hwa repeatedly looking at IU than IU at him..lol..why is everyone attracted to her? lol

As an individual i really admire her, i don't usually care about the scandals..i read in the main thread that LJG became Ad favourite because of his clean image(one more iceberg for our ship)..hope someday LJG and IU accept their mutual attraction and acknowledge it!

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, violet90 said:

okay i want to give my two cent about SoHae in ep 18..  

when So marry YH and warn her not to cross line obviously about Su and he went to find her... this scene where Su keep saying she fine and CR hold her hand is to me really significant.. CR know first hand sacrificing herself about loved one and she get what Su feeling at that point..

So just looking from afar cause he totally hopeless at this point.. he know that Su is hurting and deep down he know that it will be a time where he will let Su goes but to me So don't want to face the reality.. that's why he avoiding her cause seeing hurt in her eyes will make him realize yet again he caused that.. 

ep 18 for me already their farewell part.. there just so many thing against them and in their way of happiness... i bracing myself for ep 19 and 20 cause it will be a hell of a emotion roller coster.. :tears:

Hi i have always loved ur posts on WS, they give me a deep insight into his character than the drama..

I always wish that this show would be more than 20 episodes because 20 episodes is too short to squeeze the individual characterisation of So and Soo..We knew why Soo feel for Wook but we never got to know why she fell for WS , given that they are the OTP more scenes  towards their character development should have been given momentum..Alas! its like i am talking to wall, whatever i hope they show good and acceptable ending than open ending, because i despise open endings..because i didn't waste  20 hours of my life just to assume a HEA in my mind..  

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

@meahri_1 Thank you posting the video, but i see Young Hwa repeatedly looking at IU than IU at him..lol..why is everyone attracted to her? lol

As an individual i really admire her, i don't usually care about the scandals..i read in the main thread that LJG became Ad favourite because of his clean image(one more iceberg for our ship)..hope someday LJG and IU accept their mutual attraction and acknowledge it!

LOL. They actually are just friends who respect each other's talents. If you watch, they are actually watching each other for visual cues in order to harmonize. 

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

LOL. They actually are just friends who respect each other's talents. If you watch, they are actually watching each other for visual cues in order to harmonize. 

Haha..i know..i am in my delulu mind thinking how will JG react after watching this video..B)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, whyo said:

Sorry to cut. But I do agree.....their comfort level is too high... even JG reaction after the kiss is different from another BTS. He is not shy or being awkward and dancing. He is more calm.....

Actually rather than shy or excited victory dance, he seems quite confident and natural in this kiss which is quite weird (considering he always gets shy) but at the same time shows their comfort level with one and another.

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

IU is loyal, but she's also pretty practical and pragmatic too. Let's say (and this is totally hypothetical) she realized she was developing feelings for someone else. She has always struck me as a person who would take a step back and really try to assess her feelings. I also think that she's not one to keep someone hanging if she has any doubts. In other words, she's not passive aggressive.  IF (emphasis on 'if'...because we really know nothing) she suddenly realized she no longer had feelings for Kiha, I can't help feeling she would rectify the situation as soon as possible so as not to cause him any additional hurt. 

Ah true, she does come across as a person who doesn't let emotions rule her judgement. She is quite wise in her way with dealing with situations, even Yoo In Ah said that she goes to IU for advice because she is very blunt and straightforward in dealing with issues. I feel we can't judge or be completely sure now even though I am delulu crazy shipper (who often goes overboard :P), the logical side of my brain  always tells me we need to observe their interactions AFTER the show ends to make a proper conclusion. For now, all I can say is they are very fond of each other, admire and respect each other and am pretty sure they were/are attracted to each other (how strong is this? I'm not sure).

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

Haha..i know..i am in my delulu mind thinking how will JG react after watching this video..B)

One of my hopes is that Joongi will go see IU in concert just as he did with Exo for Baekhyun...or even just in a smaller setting when they often just use acoustic guitars. There's just something very special about IU's live acoustic performances that I think will make JG's heart flutter. :)

• Like 20

Spoiler

By the way did you guys know that Ueana's IU fans and LJG fans are fighting really bad on weibo? it started a day or 2 ago. LJG fans on weibo are really hating on IU and it seems that Ueana's are fighting back. I thought it has been settled out today but it seems that it is still ongoing. 

IU's International twitter fan sites are somehow doing a damage control by not spreading or sharing it.

Spoiler

sp6s6hT.jpg

Spoiler

This tweet has been deleted. Don't spread it since IU's fan site is doing a damage control to protect IU from non-chinese speaking fans.

I am just sharing it to you guys so you have an idea. Koreans, and other country LJG fans are actually liking IU and their chemistry and 90% ship them but not on weibo. The hate there is real.

• Like 22

@meahri_1

I think anyone would fall in love with her if they get to hear her sing live, seriously I have been watching concert clips of hers and the girl has the voice of angel! :) I'm a woman but I have fallen in love with her after hearing her sing. There's something really special about her voice + songs that touches people from all the reviews I have read.

@gwiyeowooh

Woah. Weibo seems like a very crazy place from what I have heard, lots of passionate fans there who are very possessive I think. However is there any particular reason why this started? or is it like what happened to his previous costar?

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

@meahri_1

I think anyone would fall in love with her if they get to hear her sing live, seriously I have been watching concert clips of hers and the girl has the voice of angel! :) I'm a woman but I have fallen in love with her after hearing her sing. There's something really special about her voice + songs that touches people from all the reviews I have read.

@gwiyeowooh

Woah. Weibo seems like a very crazy place from what I have heard, lots of passionate fans there who are very possessive I think. However is there any particular reason why this started? or is it like what happened to his previous costar?

Spoiler

I don't want to say what LJG fans are saying about IU because its really bad, It started 2 days ago, they are just saying things about IU don't know what triggered. 

I think hating on co-star happened with LYB the one on Scholar who walks at night, but that was mostly koreans. This time koreans really like IU with LJG (exept the previous IU antis even before the pairing) and most of them even ship them. The hate is only on weibo.

• Like 20

24 minutes ago, gwiyeowooh said:
  Hide contents

I don't want to say what LJG fans are saying about IU because its really bad, It started 2 days ago, they are just saying things about IU don't know what triggered. 

I think hating on co-star happened with LYB the one on Scholar who walks at night, but that was mostly koreans. This time koreans really like IU with LJG (exept the previous IU antis even before the pairing) and most of them even ship them. The hate is only on weibo.

Spoiler

He has a huge fanbase on weibo doesn't he? Is it like entire weibo fanbase is at war or just couple crazy ones?

Now it makes sorta sense why I have been getting the feeling that LJG being cautious as of late but I dunno, maybe I'm wrong. Does he follow his weibo fanbase wars?

Well atleast its good to know the koreans ship them. Dunno whats wrong with the chinese fanbase considering SHR is so popular there :sweatingbullets: Like who do you ship her with instead? Wook? :astonished:

• Like 17

5 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Especially since he-who-must-not-be-named posted that Beatles song "I'm down" on October 14 and then Jieun came out with her haircut like 2-3 days later..cmoooon that's like A HUGE HINT but before I get bashed: I'm on Delulumode everyone, yes no confirmation yet. As far as the whole world is aware, she's still taken :P

BAHAHA that part about IU's insta post: my exact thoughts as well!!!! I saw it on my feed and I was like "Oh that's cute, she's posting to take make up for the blatantly obvious video post of her and her Joon-Gi yesterday:wub:"

Keep these posts comin' JoonU! 

Interesting! I really want to do 5 why analysis  on why the bf posted such and why JE cut her hair but the only common bottomline reason i can come up with is they have broken up. 

5 hours ago, iliveforsosoo said:

Not only is she active, she also edits now too!!! I really find this something; since as an IU fan, I know how she's just hopeless with technology xD There was even this time when she was having trouble with posting on her DC and her fans helping her by giving her specific instructions to do so..

And I love that she's now revealing all this photos and vids of BTS of the drama. It also really shows how she's come to have many great friends through this show (I loved that she even tagged them all). They really are all tight and like family.

But on the side note, I remember reading somewhere where z.hera said in an interview that they really did take lots of fun pics and vids and how JK is the one in-charge of editing all these "BTS". We all hope to see this "BTS" she's talking about. Also, it seems that JK is not the only one in-charge of these "BTS", it seems IU is too. *smirks ^^

From posting frequently to being able to post collage and vids, they are 'the JG effect' on her. I am curious if those are the only ones. This is just one of the reasons why i will continue on observing them even after the drama ended. 

• Like 18

I have 9 more pages to backread but i can't help but comment on the weibo fans trash talking JE. It's idiotic to assume that they are not thinking but I can't think of another possible reason anymore. Our brain is anatomically higher than our heart and there is a reason why for that. Weibo is alien to me because i can't read and understand their language but from what others are saying the fans there are not open minded. Sigh. I'm happy soompi is different. I will quote one of my fave statements of the FLOTUS - when they go low, we go high. It's classy. And classy is timeless. ;)

• Like 19

Spoiler

pxUdyRf.jpg

Spoiler

I am so worried for her I can't sleep. checked her fanbase in china and it is pretty big. Her fans can definitely defend her. I hope it doesnt reach them.

With his final episode screening with fans, I have a gut feeling that IU will show up (She did a surprise appearance for Hyukoh show before looking very casual) But if not I am positive that they will still meet up after the drama ends, since z.hera commented about the cast gathering. I hope they take a selfie together. 

• Like 20

3 hours ago, jjingjjang said:

i actually tried to be as positive as possible and convince myself that it was all my delulu mind. BUT WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO SHOW HERE.

Exactly! Because at the end of the day, you don't just do or say things just for the heck of it. There is a reason why. And that reason remains to be number one on the wonders of the world list to me. :)

• Like 16

When they posted i was already snoring so i missed the lively convo! 

Anyway, JG and JE maybe not be dating IRL but this insta flirting is somewhat dating.

I know that they know that A LOT ship them and that everything they do and say have meaning. And i am so happy because we get to see such interaction between them. I really hope that behind of all these things are just two persons who have genuine feeling with each other. Because they're so perfect for one another to me. Sigh. I so love these two. 

• Like 20