[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

What should we do for the anniversary? Ok I have this small idea that I borrowed from another K-pop I like.

Shall we for one week up to 29 Aug 2018 post your favourite JoonU or Moon Lovers pics in this thread? If u post on IG, just copy and paste here.

If u all like tis suggestion can suggest some hashtags or captions 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, summer2017 said:

What should we do for the anniversary? Ok I have this small idea that I borrowed from another K-pop I like.

Shall we for one week up to 29 Aug 2018 post your favourite JoonU or Moon Lovers pics in this thread? If u post on IG, just copy and paste here.

If u all like tis suggestion can suggest some hashtags or captions 

Wow.... Good idea!!! 

Let us spread love and peace

Keep fabulous guys

• Like 3

20 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

@soereey we already got your point stop this rant already, if you and @habladoskdrama have issues with each other can you bring it somewhere not here.

this person is the one who has the problem, I have NEVER come here (much less with problems), she has mentioned me ... she seems a persistent person who has even taken the trouble to investigate my real name, maybe she investigated my family too It seems that in this forum there are some people to fear, I have ignored everything I could but it is impossible to keep quiet with a person like her. Obviously she does not want this ship to sail. It is never the time to do it, he always puts obstacles, now he has problems with Joonusoperfect for the moment in which he shared his edition and with maaestella for his caption. Be careful to say something that she does not like because she will also investigate your personal life as she did with me. Good night

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Hashtags suggestions #mlshr2ndanniversary 

OK I'm bad at hashtags but please suggest if u think of any 

In the meantime get ready for 7 days of postings

Lol, let's wait the other too. It would be nice if other stargazers give their responses to this. And I miss chi's daily chant so much. How long I didn't read it :bawling:

• Like 4

best+patience+quotes+pics+images++%25281

So while we are impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif,

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

WE CAN MAKE IT!

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 113 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by supporting each other's projects and endeavors like sending food trucks. Love the latest 2 trucks, Queen! smiley.giflove-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502  alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502   alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

5. Stargazers to always stay true to JoonGi and Jieun's example of humility, and to only spread love regardless of the situation. draw-heart.gif

crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

On 7/29/2018 at 12:28 PM, summer2017 said:

@soereey I know you wrote a lot. But may I just ask what is the main message you want to say taking into account this is a JoonU thread for JoonU shippers?

I know you are not happy with some shippers on IG, in that case please take it off Soompi and go to IG.

What will people think when they read this thread, and what is this in fighting all about? Fighting between our own fandom? Will we JoonUs be laughed at?

Just as you mentioned we should not be affected by others comments, don't be too affected by the edits that Joonu so perfect posted on IG. Just take it as a normal piece of fanart. 

And you don't need to feel bad or guilty about other fans reactions because there will always be reactions no matter what. Just enjoy the crumbs that come and good news if any. This is the most neutral piece of advice I can give.

I am not a senior of the thread like akinahana and I didn't start shipping JoonU since the start of ML, but I just like looking at fanart on IG and enjoy their interactions.

I'm agree with you @summer2017 and i'll put in hidden, because i don't think this things should be posted here as it's not main discuss about JG and JE for shipper thread

Spoiler
@soereey  i don't know exactly what's your real purpose to come here, if it's about hablan posts i can agree you came to complain it, i don't think i need to explain further as some of us have same thought what's wrong with her posts, it's also made me sad somehow.

But for joonu edit pic, i can never see it's doing wrong, as summer2017 has explained it above and i also think what you asked also not inappropriate to do for joonu shipper. we also found many hate accounts or comments before towards Jieun...and us (they're somehow show themselves as JG fans, i don't know exactly who are they?! so are they actually hate us or Jieun?!), i think it's also disrespect and inappropriate compare to editing pic matter.

i don't know why you develop your opinion to his ex and other shipper name...social media can make us easily be triggered, but we can avoid it if we don't like it we can just blocked any accounts we want to, i also don't still understand why some people aren't into joonu but keep stalking us here, isn't that thing also inappropriate to do? Ofc their thoughts different with shippers's thoughts. we do have our own community, own account, they always have right to choose to follow or unfollow, better than spread the hate... it's valid to everyone (shipper or non-shipper).
i hope people don't put hate that much in their heart, we're still alive in this world because of our dream and hope, beautiful image in our mind (e.g as maybe you want JG to see your post, your caption, your comment everyday, and we want JG together with JE....etc) So i hope we can use our right to choose which one we want to see and which one we don't want to. Also which actually essential issue you need to bring as real matter.

Yes same as silentjoonu said i kindly ask you and hablan to solve the issue outside this thread.
I know people can't easily accept other's opinion and think same as our thoughts, if in very first they already had different point of view and belief... so this reply don't have any attention to pick a fight or provoke anyone

yes chingus, i also very excited for SHR 2nd anniversary ^^ so happy today JG and JE updated their insta!

stay healthy everyone...

@chi13lou thank youu for the chant! :wub:

• Like 8

@hellostargazers57 after reading your beautiful writing i feel like diving 10 meter below the water in this hot summer..... Kkkk..... 

I am so happy and i wish this positive vibe still continue till the "time" is come. Be patient guys!! Thanks Chiii

Spoiler

I think we are not the only one excited with this coming mlshr anniversary..... Coincidence, both update today... And insta is full of their news kkkkk

This condition happens so many times.... Jumongiiii is it still coincidence or..... 

• Like 4

Thanks chi @chi13lou for your daily chant. I believe when we pray wholeheartedly God will grant it. One special thing I love so much from this ship is our positive vibes thru this chant in every situation. 

Beautifully said as always @hellostargazers57 . I'm totally agree with you. This thread is a place to spread love about JoonU. If some people want to ruin the function of course we won't let it. And the last one, maybe some old stargazers aren't active in these days in here but I assure you we know whatever happened in IG and thread. So, please stop now. Love and hug for all stargazers, :wub::star:

• Like 5