[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 minutes ago, gwiyeowooh said:

With the IG post of LJG. He posted the 2nd verse of the song. I looked up the translation and here is translation for the part that he posted on IG:

Don’t ever forget the truth
That I was by your side
Don’t erase my heart
That could sacrifice everything for you

but i don`t know
When did you start living in my heart?
i don`t know
The reason my heart flutters when I see you

You can pass me by
Because you forgot about me
Until you remember
I will wait for you

He could have used the very first part or the beginning of the song why bother use the 2nd half.. 

And again my delulu mind is thinking he liked the lyrics on the 2nd verse of the song, a message for IU maybe? late at night? and he can't sleep?and saw IU is active on IG?

He could have post the video tomorrow morning if he wants to promote something for marketing, why late at night.

Maybe because he cannot wait any longer to post the video hahaha 

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Like, ok, it's enough! It's absolutely clear enough! We are absolutely right, guys to be in this ship! MWUAHAHAHAHA!! *Suddenly, feel confident enough to say that*

So you weren't sure when you got onboard the HMS JoonU?

Reported to Capt. @akinahana89  @meahri_1 and @edensorthe latest developments because the ship might leave without them!

I so hope that videos of the mini FM will be posted either by fans who attended or by Namoo.

• Like 17

Wowwwwwww...i bet JG is smiling ear to ear when he noticed that JE liked the vid that he posted..:wub:

Omoooo..my heart!! i seriously need a rehab after this drama ended but knowing that both cutie are doing an insta flirting, i'm not sure whether my heart can handle the feels..huwaaaaa :tears: 

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, gwiyeowooh said:

With the IG post of LJG. He posted the 2nd verse of the song. I looked up the translation and here is translation for the part that he posted on IG:

That I was by your side
Don’t erase my heart

but i don`t know
i don`t know

You can pass me by
Until you remember
I will wait for you

He could have used the very first part or the beginning of the song why bother use the 2nd half.. 

And again my delulu mind is thinking he liked the lyrics on the 2nd verse of the song, a message for IU maybe? late at night? and he can't sleep?and saw IU is active on IG?

He could have post the video tomorrow morning if he wants to promote something for marketing, why late at night.

thank you to share this part :heart::blush: what are they doing it's already late night there? Omoo...discuss something?! Hahaa...or practice exo-growl dance? haiishh...Ji Eun and Joon Gi never forget to give 'like' :heart: button from now haha...

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@whyo I see, but when I google, they already announce their debut like a few days ago?

yeah that video is a killer. absolute killer. he could have just choose one of them singing without sosoo, but his has sosoo footage. wow, whoever made that vid must be happy to the moon and back.

this drama behind the scenes is even more exciting than the drama itself .:D:D:D

Yes... a few days ago they announce their debut :)

Spoiler

To promote their unit, they release the teaser of their song too. But the debut count as the song release which is 31 Oct 00:00 KST. They usually do this to achieve attention. So a lot of people will listen to their song and stream their video. If  a lot of people watch/listen/stream their song at the same time, the chart will rise and maybe they will hit all-kill.

Actually JG didn't mention their title song, so well... his intention is not to promote them lol

Absolutely, if his intention ONLY to promote EXO, he can post their song/ a pic of EXO and show his support statement. But he chose that video from million FMV that exist. Then here I am, with heart attack and out of breath image.gif

• Like 17

6 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

@freckledcontessa No worries. ^^ The deadline for submissions has already passed and I actually have more submissions than I know what to do with. LOL. I wasn't expecting the project to get this big, so I'm reworking the entire vision I had for the video.

Thank you so much for the awesome work and effort put in! Can't wait to see the final production! It will be the best because it's filled with much love across the globe. So touched that the love for this drama has brought out the unity and creativity of the bunch of us here. 

6 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

Since you mentioned it, I went on another search and look at what I found ;)

tumblr_mw7vewxq771qe9cl2o1_r1_500.giftumblr_mw7vewxq771qe9cl2o2_r1_500.gif

Since you mentioned all those things they used to do with each other, I remembered presscon where they had to walk off the stage with KHN going in the other direction but what I noticed was LJG turned back and nearly reached out to help LJE but dropped his arm and faced ahead once he realized she was okay then the obvious arm hold even though KHN was standing right next to them. There are quite a few hints but it's mostly with his body language and eyes otherwise LJG seems more in control of himself in comparison to Nicky Wu who in my opinion seems very smitten. 

And also, all this reminded me of that pic of the wrap up party where KHN tried to hold umbrella for IU and other times when he tried to like compliment/flirt with her, there is a distinct difference in way she reacts to his attention and LJG's attention. KHN tries to do a lot of sweet and silly stuff to catch her attention but she barely seems fazed by it and just smiles good-naturedly however compare that to LJG complimenting her, she seems genuinely embarrassed/shy and she laughs out loud everytime he tries to make her laugh by doing anything silly.

@bolded part:

She seems a bit like IU in nature too.

Hehehe i applause you for digging this old gif out. This is one of the many occasions where Nicky couldn't resist showing some tender affection to the gorgeous Cecilia. You might want to google for their duet for the Chinese New Year in 2012 I think. 

I agree that LJG was more restraint but possibly cos he's aware that they are on stage and many eyes are on him so he has to control and rein in those urges to get close to her. But in the private moments when cameras are not on them, I think he'd be a lot more chummy with her. 

The bold part: YES! Definitely uncontrollable fondness on her part! :D

Some pages back, a chingus has sequenced the kiss scenes, and many agreed that the forced kiss was the last kiss scene? I think besides judging from the comfort/hotness level and jawline... his eagerness to kiss as much as possible (reminder: "Tashi tashi") is probably a hint that he knew he'd better kiss as many times as possible since it's gonna be the last time! Hehe. And he couldn't resist letting slip a "I love you" and admitting the kisses were good for him... 

• Like 20

29 minutes ago, gwiyeowooh said:

That I was by your side
Don’t erase my heart

but i don`t know
i don`t know

You can pass me by
Until you remember
I will wait for you

It's 12.14 Am in my country. Reading this make my heart so excited and flutter. How could I sleep? Haha

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, whyo said:

Yes they did :) They just drop their MV at 00:00 KST. But of course, he choose THAT EXACT video have an impact to my shipper heart :wub:

Ikr. He could have posted just the single clip of them singing it or any other, but he chose one edited by a fan with SoSoo moments so that means it is obviously special for my shipper heart!

31 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

I did that too! 

"Until you remember I will wait for you.."

Still dying.

but i don`t know
i don`t know

http://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1yutmZ5Vn1r81pkn.gif

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Ikr. He could have posted just the single clip of them singing it or any other, but he chose one edited by a fan with SoSoo moments so that means it is obviously special for my shipper heart!

but i don`t know
i don`t know

JG and JE didn't let us to rest!!! Each day we got heart attack. While SoSoo make us cry, JoonU make us laugh. The problem is "we do that at the same time". So how can we keep our sanity?? H.O.W.

110.gif110.gif110.gif110.gif110.gif

• Like 20

i think the difference between Nicky and LJG is the way they handling themselve.. Nicky is more obvious on and off screen.. LJG is more reserve on screen but off he really the same with Nicky... 

they both really want to take their leading lady attention.. and mind you Nicky and LSS have only few intimate scene but IU and LJG have a bunch even more than a modern drama... 

that's why i think if we watch their interview together LJG is more listening but he aware every bit of what she said and done but off screen he just like a child wanting her attention.. i can say firmly that LJG really smitten by Jieun..

Jieun and LSS have some similarities in term of their way in carry on themselve..pure elegant and composure.. mature and know how to deal with people.. they are the rare type that guy usually smitten with.. also they both really pretty..

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

So you weren't sure when you got onboard the HMS JoonU?

Reported to Capt. @akinahana89  @meahri_1 and @edensorthe latest developments because the ship might leave without them!

I so hope that videos of the mini FM will be posted either by fans who attended or by Namoo.

Mwahahhaa, can't be so sure 100%, of course, since we couldn't know his/her true feeling initially. And with their complicated situation (a.k.a LJE's BF, media exposure, etc). We could hope, pray, ship or curse as much as we want, but if they don't have that feeling, we couldn't force or do anything, it's their life, after all (talking about reality:sweatingbullets: *Remember what i said in the previous post that i do appreciate whatever their decision is, because they will be the one who'll live with it*).

But I'm so glad that they seems like have that seed of feeling (after they got us A LOT of lovely REAL LIFE interaction), so as long as they do have that feeling to each other, of course, I'll support it as much as i can with you guyss here because i do LOVE them being TOGETHER!!!:heart:

• Like 19

36 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

About IU and Kiha, I don't know if they are still dating or not. 

But I think she didn't go with him to Corine Bailey Rae Concert on October 18th (IU is a big fan), which is weird because they have gone to concerts together before. The last one I know was one of a Brazilian musician. Instead (for me) she went with Loen's songwriter (company songwriter) and Chipmunk Manager.

at 0:16 and then look at the cap (second pic) of the photo taken by the fan in the restaurant (twitter). For me, is the same cap. Chipmunk manager is the one that tried to scared her in 0:34. :P

Reveal hidden contents

*IU has 2 managers, one is Chipmunk and the other is Hanteo/Hunter. I don't know if that cap is from the company or not.

*Hunter manager was the one always with her in Moon Lovers. That's why he is close to the cast. 

BUT let's take in consideration that 4 days after the end of the filming of Moon Lovers, the same day of the Cosmopolitan Photoshoot

Jang Kiha expressed love for his girlfriend IU on the July 5 airing of 'Good Morning FM Noh Hong Chul'!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/jang-kiha-says-his-girlfriend-iu-is-too-good-for-him

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know if that show is live but if it is I kind of feel bad for him because this happened on that day:

Hide contents

One thing for sure, IU wasn't single during the filming of Moon Lovers. 

----------------

Jesus Christ! I need to get a life!!! hahaha. :lol: 

Sorry to cut your post! No wonder Jieun kept her distance toward JG like @meahri_1 said!!! Omo omo!! In that day her BF give her *surprise* (EDIT: Not a *suprise* actually, it was more likely just a statement about their relationship) on radio?

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Rose34 said:

Hello everyone! Any IU's fans can tell me is IU still with Jang Ki Ha? 

I must say both of IU and LJG have good chemistry. 

There's a few of us who have discussed this at length since it's very apparent IU has deviated from her typical behavior. That plus there being so sign of Kiha in any part of her life right now (not even the mirroring of posts in IG like when they were first dating). Finally, it just feels like IU's behavior is that of a single woman, rather than one who is currently committed. For these reasons, we're actually speculating that there's a chance the couple has split up, but aren't announcing anything to avoid any backlash spilling over to the drama.

• Like 20