[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@Rose34 I'm a very recent IU fan but from what I could see, There is no confirmation about them having broken up or anything like that, just mere speculation due to her cutting her hair and he recent unusual behavior. However, that doesn't really classify as solid proof so I think they are still together right now. (for how long? Nobody knows)

@LyraYoo That GIF defines my reaction right now.

I'm just clutching at my chest like HaeSoo. :heart:

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

Are they serious, it's like 1am in Korea but there posting on Insta and interacting through posts. What message they trying to give to us or each other.

Yes what are they doing on midnight time.. Haha ... I Wonder what Jang Ki Ha reaction. Lol I knew he wouldn't mind but I was still curious as people going crazy seeing this two updating at the same time.

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Wowwwww!! What a great kissing analysis @meahri_1 !!! Thank you so much for such a detailed explanation n pictures!!! :wub::wub::wub: (Kekekeke~) I do consider and realize LJE was actually kisssing him back in mutual kiss because LJG was wiping his lips (and below his lips). When I watch another drama BTS "passionate" kiss ("Our Gab Son" drama), I realize that the female lead also wiping her lips and below her lips, but I thought of course she would do that because it was such a really "intense" & "passionate" mutual kiss (since it was not saeguk drama). Then I remember LJG was doing that wiping motion too. And then randomly, I thought "Omo! Why he would do that if LJE was not kissing him back? I mean at least, the kiss must "mutual' enough to give you "wiping lips" effect *you know what i mean* Kekekeke~" But then I don't have any strong evidence, so I hold my argument for myself. Bwahahaha, either way, so happy that someone could give stronger "evidence". Mwahahahaha!!

Do we really need stronger evidence? :wub:

• Like 16

23 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Yes, I know that. :D I saw that edited video floating around IG today, am just wondering why he picked that out and reuploaded it. I mean there are many clips of just EXO singing the song with a huge audience.

@whyo Oh! So they debuted few minutes back? Makes sense.

But still the SoSoo touch to that clip and that too right after LJE's IG update makes it very special to my JoonU shipper heart! :wub:

Yes they did :) They just drop their MV at 00:00 KST. But of course, he choose THAT EXACT video have an impact to my shipper heart :wub:

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, qwenli said:

you guys go youtube to google a sub video of that ost, the lyrics is very meaningful.

it opens with:

its a different time and a different place but my love for you is right.

ok if they are not in love, then I want to award them the BEST MARKETING EFFORT for LAST EP of DRAMA!!!!!!

I did that too! 

"Until you remember I will wait for you.."

Still dying.

• Like 23

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

@whyo I see, but when I google, they already announce their debut like a few days ago?

yeah that video is a killer. absolute killer. he could have just choose one of them singing without sosoo, but his has sosoo footage. wow, whoever made that vid must be happy to the moon and back.

this drama behind the scenes is even more exciting than the drama itself .:D:D:D

Totally the BTS is really exciting and make my heart flutters.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, gwiyeowooh said:

With the IG post of LJG. He posted the 2nd verse of the song. I looked up the translation and here is translation for the part that he posted on IG:

Don’t ever forget the truth
That I was by your side
Don’t erase my heart
That could sacrifice everything for you

but i don`t know
When did you start living in my heart?
i don`t know
The reason my heart flutters when I see you

You can pass me by
Because you forgot about me
Until you remember
I will wait for you

He could have used the very first part or the beginning of the song why bother use the 2nd half.. 

And again my delulu mind is thinking he liked the lyrics on the 2nd verse of the song, a message for IU maybe? late at night? and he can't sleep?and saw IU is active on IG?

He could have post the video tomorrow morning if he wants to promote something for marketing, why late at night.

Aaaand I get flashbacks of all the times he showed his heart fluttering when he sees her in their kissing BTS, pressscons, interviews, REAL LIFE IN GENERAL UGH 

I keep taking a break from this forum but when I go back I get swept away in our DeluluShip lol 

3 minutes ago, notintoyou said:

So IU liked Joon Gi's video :heart::heart::heart:

CwBsMInVMAAsD4O.jpg

:astonished: PLEASE COMMENT TOO

• Like 21