[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

46 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@moonlovertales his tour dates are on my Instagram good1day1 :)

Oh! I'm already following you on insta. I saw the dates. Thank you! So he IS free after 3rd, his next concert is on 23rd so he surely can attend the 4th concert.

51 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Ahhh I'm loving these comparisons with our OTP and the BBJX OTP! in their press con I noticed that LJG pulled out LJE's chair for her right away when they were all asked to sit down but he stopped midway and acted shy right after he realized what he was doing. Then at another point during the press con, he put his mic down and then proceeded to move LJE's mic closer to her so she can answer the next few questions but he didn't really need to do that bc her mic was already right there :wub: sigh it's the little things, so attentive to LJE 

PS: had to post this, his hands on her just comes naturally that even when getting instructions THEYRE STILL ON HER LIKE A MAGNET :w00t:

THAT PIC! And HIS HAND! :love::love:

If I could I would like a 100x likes for that! His hand never left its place.

Yes, in the presscon there is so many many hints, it seems to come naturally to him to try assist her but he stops once he realizes she is fine by herself and yea, people are watching. The mic thing really surprised me quite a bit because it wasn't his mic that she was using, she had her own mic and it wasn't even that far from her for him to pick it up and place it near. I was like - What is he doing? Her mic is already close to her.

Then the laugh and look they share after that :heart: When he realizes the question is for him, not her and the question asked to him was about her acting too!

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, kriswu said:

Omg I thought about this too. Not being delu but I'm really just questioning their behavior. I mean, JoonGi's priority is his career so I know he won't do anything that might be an obstruction. But this IG flirting is so not common between co-stars... idk this is just my observation. Maybe he knows she's already single that's why he can comment and like her photos freely on IG? Like without hesitation? :sweatingbullets:

And about the recent IG post.... all her last three posts were with JoonGi. IU be like: Okay, let's upload a photo with my other co-stars so that it won't be obvious. :phew:

HEHEHEHEHEHEH image.gif

Especially since he-who-must-not-be-named posted that Beatles song "I'm down" on October 14 and then Jieun came out with her haircut like 2-3 days later..cmoooon that's like A HUGE HINT but before I get bashed: I'm on Delulumode everyone, yes no confirmation yet. As far as the whole world is aware, she's still taken :P

BAHAHA that part about IU's insta post: my exact thoughts as well!!!! I saw it on my feed and I was like "Oh that's cute, she's posting to take make up for the blatantly obvious video post of her and her Joon-Gi yesterday:wub:"

Keep these posts comin' JoonU! 

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

@chi13lou Its collage of all dead characters, Wook ain't dead yet sadly :P But am sure KHN must be feeling sad, he is one of the few not yet on her IG page. LJG got triple feature on her IG.

@Visually-wandering Ah that is true but what I really liked about it is that they are all candid shots, no poses nothing like that. LJE insta has always given me the feeling like she wants her fans to see her world through her eyes, most of her pictures/videos are candid and personal. And I really get the feeling she is very attached to this drama and has a lot of good memories.

Yups, she already knew how to collae the pic now from her collection, and her style is candid photo... Curious if she save candid photos of Junki oppa too...

4 minutes ago, qwenli said:

tsk tsk tsk, Joon Gi really influenced her! Now she can photo edit huh? :D:D:D

I wanted to cry when I saw her post :tears: seeing the drama that is going to end, all these actors that we spend so much time with :tears: I think the actors themselves will feel it even worse. The project literally went on from pre-production last Nov till now. One whole year of their lives.

I also find it fishy that LJG didnt comment within 1 min..... it really implies that yesterday when she posted the vid, he must be "informed" that she was going to post, that's why he could comment immediately.

Today, this post, she probably did it on her own and LJG missing in action. :D

wkwkwkwkwkwkkw... Curious why LJG missing in action too... Maybe he's not available now because he has schedule...

Oh yah, as I ever read, Junki made group in SNS for all member, so he knew all member phone number right??? Heheheehehehehe....

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, pogucari said:

Can i give u a tight hug for highlighting all the kisses? You're successfully leading to my ovary explosion, i think i can sleep tonight with huge smile.

I just literally BURST out laughing LOLPLOL my family thinks I'm insane lol

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, qwenli said:

tsk tsk tsk, Joon Gi really influenced her! Now she can photo edit huh? :D:D:D

I wanted to cry when I saw her post :tears: seeing the drama that is going to end, all these actors that we spend so much time with :tears: I think the actors themselves will feel it even worse. The project literally went on from pre-production last Nov till now. One whole year of their lives.

I also find it fishy that LJG didnt comment within 1 min..... it really implies that yesterday when she posted the vid, he must be "informed" that she was going to post, that's why he could comment immediately.

Today, this post, she probably did it on her own and LJG missing in action. :D

He might be thinking of what to do. If he comments within minutes, people speculate, then when he does not comment, people wonder what happened to him.LOL

• Like 15

Not too sure whether this translation had been posted anot, not yet back read, just get back my 4G network 

Credit IUteamstarcandy 

Anyways, I like the idea ML casts watching last episode together, at joongi mini fan meeting, uri sohae couple should sit together 

Credit _8sxjy

Omo I think they are really watching it tgt!! Joongi FM!! The day after tml!! 

Credit to melloviciousiu 

• Like 23

11 minutes ago, maria_m2me said:

Yups, she already knew how to collae the pic now from her collection, and her style is candid photo... Curious if she save candid photos of Junki oppa too...

Of course she has, tons of it I believe #meandmydelusionmind 

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, iliveforsosoo said:

Yep!! This kiss was really something!! and seeing this gif again just made me realize something.. Boy! this kiss is definitely on FIRE!! I mean, is it just me, or did his tongue really liked approached too? (*hides in the corner after actually noticing this) Too bad footage for that particular angle got cut, would have loved to see the rest of it till the end.. *smirks (HEHE). Don't mind me guys, just being totally observant (quite pervy?) here. ^^

It was a birthday gift, after all.

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

LJG liked the picture!

God I sound like such a stalker! :sweatingbullets:

YAAAAAAAAAZ MY HEART WAS PALPATING WHILE I WAS WAITING BUT IT CAN OFFICIALLY EXPLODE NOW

• Like 15

ANYONE ELSE FREAKING OUT AT THE POSSIBILITY OF EVERYONE BEING AT THE FAN MEET????? I thought we'd have to wait till an awards show to see them act cutesy and lovey-dovey in real life again!!! But now we might be able to see it SOON IN FRONT OF HUNDREDS OF FANS ALL WITH PHONES AND ACCESS TO SOCIAL MEDIA. OMOMOMOMO

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, iliveforsosoo said:

Yep!! This kiss was really something!! and seeing this gif again just made me realize something.. Boy! this kiss is definitely on FIRE!! I mean, is it just me, or did his tongue really liked approached too? (*hides in the corner after actually noticing this) Too bad footage for that particular angle got cut, would have loved to see the rest of it till the end.. *smirks (HEHE). Don't mind me guys, just being totally observant (quite pervy?) here. ^^

Omo omo thanks for this gif and yes, tongue is spotted!! Jieun did open her mouth too right 

What a wonderful birthday gift!!! Joongi can't control the feeling already right! 

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Not too sure whether this translation had been posted anot, not yet back read, just get back my 4G network 

Credit IUteamstarcandy 

Anyways, I like the idea ML casts watching last episode together, at joongi mini fan meeting, uri sohae couple should sit together 

Credit _8sxjy

Omo I think they are really watching it tgt!! Joongi FM!! The day after tml!! 

Credit to melloviciousiu 

thanks for share the translation :w00t: keep pray!! it's really fine if not only Ji Eun who come to Joon Gi mini FM but all cast SHR, the important thing there's Joon Gi and Ji Eun there kkk...we know we know it's too obvious if he only invite the lead actress, we do understand hahaa...but please take care of Ji Eun only :P

• Like 14

1 minute ago, fidda868 said:

Ohhhhh come on JG!! Why did you just like the pic??

I'm waiting for him to comment something on the pic!! Wahahahaha we are obviously a stalker and JoonU shippers crazy supporters!!! :lol:

Think he will like every Jieun picture, I cfm he did on stalker notification in ig for Jieun profile, like us!! 

• Like 13