[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Queen is come back in the middle of night... spare sometimes singing with her heart .someone is calling...now its her turn to be active on ig i guess.. :wub:

Congratulations king for reaching 3M followers...have some party yall:lol::wub:

• Like 8

8 hours ago, e1b2j3 said:

Chingus, the queen has disappeared, I'm missing her.:bawling:

Does anyone know why the queen did not go to China with her team?

I hope you are ok now :D . Queen has updated her IG. 

Seems her work schedule does not permit her to go to China. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

I hope you are ok now :D . Queen has updated her IG. 

Seems her work schedule does not permit her to go to China. 

Coincidence, I asked the queen to appear at the ig, a few hours she posted.

Seems her work schedule does not permit her to go to China. And also take time to stay with the king. My delulu 

•  
2 hours ago, melsmd01 said:

The feels.... 

:cry: K drama land had tortured me with bidam and deok man sad story... And they did it again.. ...

2 hours ago, melsmd01 said:

The feels.... 

:cry: K drama land had tortured me with bidam and deok man sad story... And they did it again.. ...

Beautiful and sad story ... Congratulations Jieun

• Like 6

Spoiler

JG’ acting is superb! It is obvious that JG has matured a lot,  his performance has gained more depth. Choi Min Soo said at the press conference that JG worked hard,  desperately to the shooting without sleep and eat and the episode 3 shooting he volunteered to be thrown into the cold water of the ocean to fulfill his wish that the rating should be at least 5%. It seems that he wants a great success fervently, perhaps one of the reasons is to feel comfortable in front of someone who had a great success last year(?), daring to take a step forward(?). Could be male pride? or could be another reasons....It was just a thought...

Edited by loljk17
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, summer2017 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I can only say work is work and love is love. It doesn't matter how he behaves in front of the camera but how he behaves in reality. 

Spoiler

I do not think things are simple in Korean society as I read and saw in kdrama. Even in My ahjussi (a absolutely exceptional kdrama ) Dong Hoon's mother said that in a marriage husband must earn more money than his wife. In Koreans marriages matter their family, marriage is considered a union between two families, matters family status, education, how much money husband earn per year, etc.

We know that IU is one of the richest celebrities, I think it is difficult for any man to  dare to approach her, she is beautiful, rich, young, famous, talented.

From what I know, because JG was blacklisted by ex  government, after army  he never had success before the army, his dramas were not too good rating,  he hadn’t  advertisements (it known as they earn a lot of money from advertisements and  requests for them are coming after the success of the dramas/movies), no korean movie, only a kdrama per year. From 2016 the first applicant  after army is Lotte, from what I read. He won a lot of money before the army but his  manager at that time  stole a large sum of money ( he told this to Healing Camp).

Keep my fingers crossed that LL drama have much success until the end, then flowing advertisements for him, good quality movies offers, programs, drama, etc, because he really deserves, he is a very talented and hard-working actor, not only shows his teeth in dramas, he puts great effort,  putting his health at risk in his action scenes.

I hope I did not upset anyone with my previous posting with the video with images of the two as a couple  in his drama, for me  that images represent his work, is fiction and shows how great actor he is, he seems to gain more inner strength, self-control, expressiveness as an actor.

I tried to delete the video but I could not, I apologize if I upset someone ( hope I can delete)... I really do not see these scenes that had  to do with the reality of  Leelee couple. The reality is that he went to IU’s concert , as he sang her song in FM,  he sent coffee to her and he praised her every time he had the opportunity.

I'm sorry again...

Edited by loljk17
  • Like 4

On 26/05/2018 at 3:20 PM, loljk17 said:

Hide contents

JG’ acting is superb! It is obvious that JG has matured a lot,  his performance has gained more depth. Choi Min Soo said at the press conference that JG worked hard,  desperately to the shooting without sleep and eat and the episode 3 shooting he volunteered to be thrown into the cold water of the ocean to fulfill his wish that the rating should be at least 5%. It seems that he wants a great success fervently, perhaps one of the reasons is to feel comfortable in front of someone who had a great success last year(?), daring to take a step forward(?). Could be male pride? or could be another reasons....It was just a thought...

Yes, chingu, you're right.a man felt fulfilled only when he can provide something to another person. He have to work hard to be the leader and not have future problems. I do not think it's male pride, but a decent and honorable man, so he can be a good husband, leaving nothing to speak of your dignity. I hope the step forward is what he wants.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, loljk17 said:
  Hide contents

I do not think things are simple in Korean society as I read and saw in kdrama. Even in My ahjussi (a absolutely exceptional kdrama ) Dong Hoon's mother said that in a marriage husband must earn more money than his wife. In Koreans marriages matter their family, marriage is considered a union between two families, matters family status, education, how much money husband earn per year, etc.

We know that IU is one of the richest celebrities, I think it is difficult for any man to  dare to approach her, she is beautiful, rich, young, famous, talented.

From what I know, because JG was blacklisted by ex  government, after army  he never had success before the army, his dramas were not too good rating,  he hadn’t  advertisements (it known as they earn a lot of money from advertisements and  requests for them are coming after the success of the dramas/movies), no korean movie, only a kdrama per year. From 2016 the first applicant  after army is Lotte, from what I read. He won a lot of money before the army but his  manager at that time  stole a large sum of money ( he told this to Healing Camp).

Keep my fingers crossed that LL drama have much success until the end, then flowing advertisements for him, good quality movies offers, programs, drama, etc, because he really deserves, he is a very talented and hard-working actor, not only shows his teeth in dramas, he puts great effort,  putting his health at risk in his action scenes.

I hope I did not upset anyone with my previous posting with the video with images of the two as a couple  in his drama, for me  that images represent his work, is fiction and shows how great actor he is, he seems to gain more inner strength, self-control, expressiveness as an actor.

I tried to delete the video but I could not, I apologize if I upset someone ( hope I can delete)... I really do not see these scenes that had  to do with the reality of  Leelee couple. The reality is that he went to IU’s concert , as he sang her song in FM,  he sent coffee to her and he praised her every time he had the opportunity.

I'm sorry again...

I did not see the video you posted. I confess that I was sad for the romantic scenes, but I know it's his job and he's very professional (as you said above JG has matured a lot) when you have a responsible, mature person, integrate with your side, you just grow. As the director said - JG has to work well so he can have work during the 10 years, to reap good results. God is blessing you along with the beloved, because they deserve it. As you said the reality is that he went to the UI show, sang the music in his fm, sent coffee truck, praised his drama on his birthday, praises every time he has opotunidade, and surely we will have good news (are my votes ). Chingu does not need excuses, you said everything and it was good. Sorry for my english hahahaha

• Like 5

So nice to see everyone being calm and rational while we continue to wait patiently for the good news. JG is working hard and the ratings are pretty consistent. Let’s continue to cheer him on and keep going with our chant - BBJX come true! Lawless Lawyer fighting! Hope the ratings reach 7% soon

• Like 6