[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

It doesn't really matter whether 15 or 16 May. The time was a little hour passed midnight SK time. Maybe for other country it is still 15th May.  But to some of JoonU shippers it is enough to indicate that in his own way he is congratulating her on her birthday. Small crumbs but it has satisfied our simple pallette.

Happy birthday beautiful Ji Eun

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

It doesn't really matter whether 15 or 16 May. The time was a little hour passed midnight SK time. Maybe for other country it is still 15th May. 

Yes chingu. That is what i calculated too. 

• Like 1

Yes chingus u are right! It's timezone. I screenshot his post last night he posted 21 mins before 12.05am at my timezone which is around 11.44pm. but it was already 12.44am KST on May 16! Pardon my blurness! I love u King!!!!

• Like 4

It was already past midnight, 00.45 (I searched in international clocks and in KST was this time... LOL) ... it was 16th very clearly (It does not matter what the repost say ... for example in my country it was 5:45 pm).... without doubts this post was for the birthday LOL He could have been grateful for the ratings days before and he didn´t publish anything (and in these post he appears alone...)... not just wait for that moment, at midnight LOL ... and a while ago... other post again...

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Pilar MisNovelicas said:

It was already past midnight, 00.45 (I searched in international clocks and in KST was this time... LOL) ... it was 16th very clearly (It does not matter what the repost say ... for example in my country it was 5:45 pm).... without doubts this post was for the birthday LOL He could have been grateful for the ratings days before and he didn´t publish anything (and in these post he appears alone...)... not just wait for that moment, at midnight LOL ... and a while ago... other post again...

I believe he wants to make sure he posted at may 16!!

Omo king cctv indeed!!  And did he lurk here again? We discussed about that bts (the dancing king)  then he posted about it..  Or maybe due to the bts became viral in instgram 

The super love?  Whose?  Kkkkk

We see you Bong Sang Pil!! 

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. It slows down page load for everyone.
  • Like 5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Queen Jieun! birthday-surprise-smiley-emoticon.gif

My Ahjussi's 15th episode too! dancing-smiley-face-emoticon.gif 

saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon.gif    and good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif for the continued success of My Ahjussi and Lawless Lawyer! good-luck-emoticon.gif

While impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif,

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 127 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. My Ahjussi to be a hit and Jieun's role to be her breakout role, for her to be finally acknowledged as a very good actress. smiley.gif

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502  alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502   alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by supporting each other's projects and endeavors like sending food trucks.   love-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410

6. Continued success for Lawless Lawyer and JoonGi! fingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Happy birthday queen! Yes King posted only his alone photos. He didn't post anything about himself with his female co star and he made sure to post it on 16 May KST time. I'm very sure now he did it on purpose. Happy news happy day today!

• Like 5

Woaaaaaaaaa proud of Uuuuuuu Lee Joon Gii oppaaaaa

Brave!!!!!!!!!! 

You are certainly the captain of this ship!! 

THIS SHIP SAILS IT SELF

WHAT A DAAAAY!!!!!! 

FULL OF SUPER LOVE 

FULL OF CRUMBS

FULL OF ICE CREAM!! 

NEXT EVENT = Jieun send food truck to LL set!! 

• Like 9

Oppa! How could u be so brave to do such a wonderful thing on a wonderful day! U remembered it was her birthday! Such an amazing awesome surprise Joon Gi ssi! U are so brave! Joonu is real! Can't sleep tonight!

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

43 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

Oppa! How could u be so brave to do such a wonderful thing on a wonderful day! U remembered it was her birthday! Such an amazing awesome surprise Joon Gi ssi! U are so brave! Joonu is real! Can't sleep tonight!

Obviously the celebration is with her, while she is with her fans, he does exercise,  he is not inconspicuous, as I am happy, the angels say amen ... Thanks JG for the piece of Jieun birthday cake.

• Like 6

tumblr_nfkhatEz7S1tc7hsjo1_500.gif

Whoaaaa chinggus hold me. I wasn’t wearing a life jacket when our ship suddenly turbo charged. JG can you send a warning before you rock the boat? :DThis is starting to feel like the old days when we got fed almost every week. I wonder if other Stargazers will start emerging from submarine mode again?

I now absolutely don’t have any doubt that JG is the #1 JoonU shipper. Thank you for your courage oppa, even though it’s your queen’s birthday you also gave us a gift. BBJX wish, take your time. We’ll be waiting B)

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Honestly I feel like crying. Whenever I see their sweetness I am so touched. King post was the last thing I saw before going to bed and queen liked his post too. What else can I say? Until today, he is still so supportive of je. Doesn't it speak volumes? 

Group hug girls! So touched! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I enjoy reading your post @marimari00:D . I guess JG did give us some warnings but in a subtle way. But last nite was so turbo charged that even i was stunt for a moment. I bet others feel the same way too. 

Group hug to you too @summer2017

@melsmd01, you already lining up the next event? Kkkk....

Does JG has any other event (besides LL shooting) today?

• Like 3

@Lampel Welcome back chingguyah! @summer2017 Group hug indeed! our next step is to plan our SK trip for the JoonU wedding and have a real party! @glamlove123 chinggu, I wasn't aware of any JG warnings, I suddenly gained 10 pounds from the surprise cake he made :D Had I known, I would have exercised in advance. I just love the way he bravely declares his love without saying it out loud. And no, I refuse to think I'm delulu anymore. JoonU is real and it's just a matter of time. heeheee 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1