[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@summer2017 I was actually planning to come to JG Day this year but too bad the date coincided with one of my work trips :(. I missed the precious chance to watch ‚Everyday with You‘ live lol... *cough* 

Spoiler

lol when I saw IU‘s post I was just focusing on her bright smiles without noticing why she had to pose with two different drinks and the churro lol. Cheeky girl! Hopefully the real life Wang So isn’t as dense as the drama Wang So haha *delusional Sunday mode: ON*. Too many cute coincidences have made my blood sugar level increase haha

Ugh forgive me in advance for always shamelessly promoting JG but in case you haven’t <3 this post by tvn_joy, kindly do so. There are a lot of ‚My Mister‘ and IU/Ji An stills as well posted there :wink: 

tuzki-12.gif

6 hours ago, NoonaE said:

Hide contents

Very beautiful inded.... and with a huge significance for JG being King and the clown OST, movie  that he  has experienced tremendous popularity and won prestigious awards:

ctto

and during that chaotic April period  IU also sang this  beautiful and sad song:

ctto

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

Some more support from ML family

lol... isn't it a cute coincidence that Kim Gyu Tae's recent drama "LIVE" is aired every Sat-Sun on tvN and JG's upcoming drama is going to be aired after this drama ends?

Lee Ji Eun is now officially not only an actress but also an endorser of tvN programs lol... the other coffee truck was from the production team of Yoo Inna's new variety show on tvN right? She's such a sweetheart... definitely supportive of the people around her. Maybe that's really how one can survive successfully in the K-entertainment world, too.

Spoiler

My delusional shipper mode has been activated to the highest level lol... so... striped shirts are in trend now? :tongue: *yes, I am that meticulous to peek inside JG's Jiu-jitsu uniform all the time to see what kind of (under)shirt he was wearing lol*

8 hours ago, summer2017 said:

@NoonaEOmg my shipper mode is on delulu now! After u posted it I went to also erhem peep at both of their shirts. Since when was Jg into horizontal stripes??

Love love joonu is real!! 

Yummeeeh

10 hours ago, summer2017 said:

@NoonaEOmg my shipper mode is on delulu now! After u posted it I went to also erhem peep at both of their shirts. Since when was Jg into horizontal stripes??

The most recent was Joongis Day after-party. He wore stripes too. (Larger width)Then followed by the jiujitsu practice (smaller width). And today’s pic ( Sony ... not sure when taken though, need to read translation). JE was wearing another stripe (larger width).:blush:

• Like 3

crazy-monkey-emoticon-147.gif?1292792417Calling all stargazers -

here's an update of our chanting success (as of April 23, 2018)-

1. JoonGi and IU to arrive and walk the red carpet together - CHECK

2. JoonGi and IU to win Best Couple Award - CHECK

3. JoonGi to win K-Wave Star Award - CHECK

4. KHN, HJH, Seohyun and Hanna to walk the red carpet not with JoonU - CHECK

5. JoonGi to wear perfectly-fitted tux and hair with no bangs - CHECK

6. IU to wear jaw-dropping gown - CHECK

7. JoonU shipper cameraman assigned to SHR table - CHECK

8. JoonGi to win Daesang or Top Excellence Award - FAIL

9. IU to win an acting award - FAIL

10. JoonGi and IU to present an award or perform together - FAIL

11. JoonGi to guest at IU's Taipei concert - CHECK

12. IU to guest at JoonGi's FM in Taipei - CHECK

13. IU to attend RE 6 premiere - FAIL

14. Breakup news to be released - CHECK

15. JoonGi to post on IG with crumbs (We can make it) - CHECK

16. JoonGi to post on IG with cake (JE in his eye) -CHECK

17. Jieun to post something on Valentine's Day for someone special (she posted pics of her and her BFF YIN) - CHECK

18. Jieun to continue appearing in public with her good friends (her V-D lunch date with YIN) - CHECK

19. Through the Night/Night Letter to be written by Jieun for or inspired by JoonGi/WS - CHECK

20. Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for Through the Night and Certified All-Kill (CAK) for Palette - CHECK

21. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! (you know which news this is)- CHECK

22. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi to make the decisions that will make him truly happy! - CHECK

23. the news we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! - FAIL

24. MLSHR cast to watch Jieun's concert in Seoul - CHECK

25. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party and Joongi's attendance at EXO's concert (JoonGi, HJH, Hanna and NJH watched her concert in Seoul) - CHECK

26. MLSHR cast and crew to support each other's projects and endeavors like sending food trucks, 2 as of now. - CHECK

21/26 - 80.76% (CHANTING SUCCESS PERCENTAGE)

As it is said, PATIENCE is a virtue. So hold on tight and believe that in time, the reality about JoonU will be revealed.

saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon.gif    and good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif for the continued success of My Ahjussi! good-luck-emoticon.gif

While impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif,

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 129 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. My Ahjussi to be a hit or Jieun's role to be her breakout role, for her to be finally acknowledged as a very good actress. smiley.gif

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502  alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502   alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by supporting each other's projects and endeavors like sending food trucks.   love-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410

6. Success for JoonGi and Lawless Lawyer!

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, chi13lou said:

21. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! (you know which news this is)- CHECK

22. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi to make the decisions that will make him truly happy! - CHECK

Chi, not to be mean but Cheers! Continue to chant and pray for our couple! We can make it! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, jenny kim said:

Sorry but... where do people see the chemistry??  :D:D :D:D... on fire??  :D:D In these pics he is completely absent even when he looks at her... (I have my doubts if he is looking at her directly... he seems with the lost look :lol::ph34r: )... it's funny read some comments  :D:D some people ship any woman with oppa before IU  :D:D some of them are soooo ridiculous  :D:D ... IMO oppa made clear his position, one thing is real life (foodtruck one day before start the real promotion, song, these so (for me) cold photos, upload and cut the part of her partner of that shot video... why does he cuts her?? :D:D For me he is avoing too people ship very much with her...) I do not care that he has chemistry with another actress (better for the drama...), nor that he gets along well or that he does romantic scenes...it's his job and his life is separate ... The thing that I can see is that JG is very happy, with everybody... and That is the important (I wish the reason is our delulu :D:wub:) (And unless I see strange things like what happened to me when I saw MLs BTS then I would worry...:D:wub:)... but in my opinion to see chemistry in these photos is to have a problem :D:D

Thank you for your comments for my video, I am glad you like it :wub:... yes, I did alone :D:D I tried join the 2 voices as some of you said me but it not worked well, the tones are very differents... only in the end, but maybe with other app I will try again (I wish we don't need join it and they do a real duet... my delulu .:D:wub: )... soon I will put more MV 

*I hope that you can understand me... I am Spanish and I don't know if my English is quite good :unsure:

Edited by Pilar MisNovelicas
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1