[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

OMG...... Did they really lurk stargazers instagram post? Remember some of stargazers posted abt how lawyer bong will angry to kwangil.... 

I can not stop commenting on iu insta... Please help meee

@glamlove123I commented twice already which I rarely do lol. Btw it shows that she is very aware of King staring in Lawless Lawyer as she mentioned his character name. I like it when the subs put a note that he sent a food truck over! He’s showing his support so obviously these days. First with everyday with u, now this?

• Like 9

Omg.... oh gosh...Hahhhha too much feels all at once.

JoonU ship is such a rollercoaster ride with huge, huge waves Hahhhha.

After all this time, why that now.... they seem to be more relaxed and at ease to be more "expressive" in their support to each other... i wonder ...i wonder...so much hahhha :lol: what is the meaning of this...

Anyway the food van is such a very sweet gesture by our King x Lawyer.. :wub:

And can you imagine if there will be a "crossover" of the characters of LawLess Lawyer  x  My Mister ....  since both drama are in the same network (Tvn) anyways..

Yeah a "crossover episode" would be soooo awesome ...Hahhha i super bet Gwang Il will have his @ ss kicked by Lawyer Bong Sang Pil  :blush:

I am lowkey singing this song for JoonU

"I can't fight this feeling any longer.
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow.
What started out as friendship,
Has grown stronger.
I only wish I had the strength to let it show.... Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore"

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

@glamlove123I commented twice already which I rarely do lol. Btw it shows that she is very aware of King staring in Lawless Lawyer as she mentioned his character name. I like it when the subs put a note that he sent a food truck over! He’s showing his support so obviously these days. First with everyday with u, now this?

Kkkk...i understand. It is a rare occurrence! It may be in 2019 or even 2020 that JE will act again. So, everyone... head to JE’s IG and pen down something, well, even if it is an emoji. :wub:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, fatmeow said:

My Heart went THUMP THUMP THUMP when I saw the IG! I THOUGHT i was dreaming! Loving this feeling from both of them! :heart::love:

I didn’t understand the caption but when I saw King like her post and she tagged him I went crazy over dinner! It was like I opened my IG and I got the best present ever. I’m just wondering whether King is braver to show his support now and also Queen’s caption in hinting that he will be here for her! Delulu I know but they do enjoy shipping themselves. If this was delulu, why would they openly show the world? 

• Like 8

Joongi, thank you for the cake-smiley-emoticon.gif,

you made us super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif.

saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon.gif   for the continued success of My Ahjussi! good-luck-emoticon.gif

While impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif,

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 133 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. My Ahjussi to be a hit or Jieun's role to be her breakout role, for her to be finally acknowledged as a very good actress.

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502  alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502   alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by supporting each other's projects and endeavors like sending food trucks.  

crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410

6. Success for JoonGi and Lawless Lawyer!

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

If this is right, then it is a record. (I cant find other ratings info yet...maybe in the next few hours. Will see then)

Edit: This is real time. The actual national and Seoul ratings will be out soon. 

Edited by glamlove123
Additional info
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I am also very happy!!  I think IU  thanked him privately  and was an opportunity to discuss more. This JG's gesture shows  how much he likes her  and  not forbid to show his affection in public and her happy face  pictures  says it all . He is a brave warrior!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/18/ius-friends-lee-joon-gi-and-yoo-in-na-send-their-support-to-drama-set/

• Like 5

Both of them are awesome!!! 

I agree with hestia ig caption= the best support system!! 

And i also agree with crossover drama!! Kkkk..... King,  if you lurk here.... Please.... 

4 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Yes, agree with that. It can be a promotional tool for his Lawless Lawyer too. How about that PDnim and Writernim?

Thanks for the jazminemedia article. :wub:

@saphire_D chingu, kkkk.... i wouldn’t mind being an un-ma to you. 

I want both of them to start thinking of walking to the altar.  I am tired of this waiting......:tired:.  Let's all go to seoul for the wedding...  or may be Taiwan.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone in the ship!

First of all I'd like to drop by to say thanks to all of you here who might have voted like crazy for JG's Actor of the Year Soompi Award :) (that goes without saying also for IU's winning the Best Female Solo Award, too, I guess).

And about the mutual drama support, tvN seems to be very lucky to have their stars promoting the programs lol... feel free to ''like & love'' as well as dropping your comments on their official Saturday- Sunday drama facebook page post here to support both dramas:

Spoiler

Shipping aside... IU's post really warmed my heart. JG has mentioned in his last interview that after what happened to him last year, he has been trying to open up and reach out to the people around him. while he has always been such a friendly, courteous person, it's such a rare occasion to see him doting on his female co-star the way he has done with IU. Not that I'm saying anything about the possible romantic department, it's not necessarily to be seen that way anyway... the bottom line is that IU seems to be one of 'the people' he treasures, probably just like Baekhyun and his team (sister, manager, dancers, stylists). This is something that I, too, cherish so much. Having a publicly supportive kind of friendships/ relationships is a privilege for stars like them, right? While IU's breakup didn't seem as messed up as JG's, still she must have experienced hard times despite all the success she has been enjoying so far for her latest album. Even though her current drama has done fairly well in terms of ratings and buzz, it's not free of controversies. Isn't it sweet to know that she has friends like JG who support her and encourage her because he might understand her struggle more realistically than her fans? (and vice versa). I realise that some fans do not take their friendship so well- from both sides. After JG's appearance in IU's previous concert, there were some nasty remarks about him wanting to ride her fame which eventually triggered the harsh, uncalled defense from his hardcore fans, too. I guess that's why not so many fans would like to talk so much about JG's support that she posted last night lol... probably just taking it as a ''gimmick'' for drama promotions. Such a petty thing and it's a pity, no? why, isn't it just so sweet that he sent her the sweet treat right after his own birthday lol... IU must have saved the whole nation in her previous life and she deserves it anyway for all the good things she has done :D.

Anyway, it's good to see the witty Goryeo couple seems to be doing fine *PS Have you seen their words exchange lol... I think I might have started shipping Lee Ji An- Bong Sang Pil imaginary couple then loool j/k no more shipping, just wishing for good stuffs now*. I hope both of their dramas and upcoming projects will be successful and their friendships will remain strong and sweet.

Have a nice day, y'all! don't forget to visit @tvn_joy IG Page, tvN Wed-Thurs & Sat-Sun FB drama pages and tvN official VLive Account to drop your support :)

sh_ep18_5a.jpg?w=605&h=309