[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

17 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

I have liked them all. Now we hv 3 pics of YIN as JE ‘s latest update. Even tvn_joy IG commented at the latest YIN’s pic. 

Kkk... support tvN’s variety show and drama. That person’s drama coming in May. Lol....

Who is that person? Lee Joon Gi? If so, what happened that Lee Joon Gi has started to be disrespected in the forum? If the 'that person' referred was LJG might as well change this page into IU page. :) 

Don't get me wrong that I am bashing the shipping as I love them both as Wang So and Hae So.  I adoooree Moon  Lovers. In fact I watch the drama because of IU initially and captivated by Wang So later on because it was amazingly portrayed which lead LJG on my watch list. Sad to note though he is disrespected here. But I hope the 'that person' referred in the quoted text above was not Lee Joon Gi.

Dear @Guess Akita chingu :),

It is far from being disrespectful for someone (LJG) whom i respect in his field. It is not as what you thought. :) . I believe the other chingus will also not feel that way. If you read the previous messages in the past 2,3 pages, I have not shown any disrespectful to anyone. In fact I have shown my support to both Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Eun (IU) in another form of social media. LJE’s current drama My Mister and LJG’s upcoming drama, Lawless Lawyer, and his Joongi’s Day, this 20180407.

I am here too because I believe in the ‘spread love only’ which is a chant diligently wriiten by our sunbaenim @chi13lou. Thus i hope not to cross the line. If one day, i am found to cross the line, i will voluntarily leave this thread. 

All of us here may come from different level of English language use and understanding. Sometimes the language barrier may lead to misinterpretion of words/sentences used. What one from the American continent understood, may differ slightly from, let say, another continent. So far, i am ok with this melting pot of citizens from all over the world. I try to be more understanding and more accommodative towards their writings. In fact i have made friends with some chingus here regardless of age. Even LJG, had used the many versions of languages worldwide when he said, was it Hello or How are you? (Correct me if i am wrong) when addressing his fans in one of his IG updates last year. :) . I was happy at that time because he showed the Hallyu star he is by acknowledging his fans from all parts of the world. Sometimes even a small gesture like that means a lot to fans. 

Once again I reiterate, i am not being disrespectful to anyone. :) :)

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Dear @Guess Akita chingu :),

It is far from being disrespectful for someone (LJG) whom i respect in his field. It is not as what you thought. :) . I believe the other chingus will also not feel that way. If you read the previous messages in the past 2,3 pages, I have not shown any disrespectful to anyone. In fact I have shown my support to both Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Eun (IU) in another form of social media. LJE’s current drama My Mister and LJG’s upcoming drama, Lawless Lawyer, and his Joongi’s Day, this 20180407.

I am here too because I believe in the ‘spread love only’ which is a chant diligently wriiten by our sunbaenim @chi13lou. Thus i hope not to cross the line. If one day, i am found to cross the line, i will voluntarily leave this thread. 

All of us here may come from different level of English language use and understanding. Sometimes the language barrier may lead to misinterpretion of words/sentences used. What one from the American continent understood, may differ slightly from, let say, another continent. So far, i am ok with this melting pot of citizens from all over the world. I try to be more understanding and more accommodative towards their writings. In fact i have made friends with some chingus here regardless of age. Even LJG, had used the many versions of languages worldwide when he said, was it Hello or How are you? (Correct me if i am wrong) when addressing his fans in one of his IG updates last year. :) . I was happy at that time because he showed the Hallyu star he is by acknowledging his fans from all parts of the world. Sometimes even a small gesture like that means a lot to fans. 

Once again I reiterate, i am not being disrespectful to anyone. :) :)

Referring someone as 'that person' is utterly rude much less the one whom you referred was indeed 'Lee Joon Gi', much less in a forum dedicated to him.

Whether you didn't mean it intentionally but you unknowingly made a disrespectful comment towards JG.

With your writing, you seem to have good command in English. So just curious. Why did you refer him as 'that person'? It's a forum dedicated to him, isn't it? Why didn't you mention JG name and have chosen to call him as 'that person' instead?

@Guess Akita chingu.. sorry to interrupt here..referring to the above conversation,   i think our @glamlove123 chingu does not intend to disrespect our beloved actor Lee Jun Gi.  Both Lee Jun Gi and Lee Ji Eun are always our best priority and we always support them in this ship no matter what. In the mean time.. lets just forgive for any miss communication or words error that made by our chingu if u found it is offensive. U guys have better command in English, in fact better than me.  Therefore u guys should know better. 

I believe no stargazers here means harm or disrespect to our OTP. So far I don’t see any… We share the same objectives and the same thoughts. However the different might be only  the way we deliver our messages.  Lets just keep in mind. “people do make mistakes, Sometimes good people do make bad choices including choices of words. But that doesn’t mean they are bad chingu..i am not siding anybody. my point is  just to believe in our chingudeuls here, and of course to believe in our OTP. lets make this thread alive.. till the wedding bell is ringing.   

smile every body.. have a good monday.. waiting for more surprises from our OTP. 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Guess Akita said:

Referring someone as 'that person' is utterly rude much less the one whom you referred was indeed 'Lee Joon Gi', much less in a forum dedicated to him

It’s all relative to the context it’s being used. Based on the particular conversation, our chinggu is not being rude. “That person” is used for someone who isn’t part of the conversation. It can be used for someone you don’t want to directly refer to. She probably just wanted to give JG some anonymity in a teasing kind of way. That’s how I read it. and didn’t find anything  wrong with that. Peace ✌️ 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

It’s all relative to the context it’s being used. Based on the particular conversation, our chinggu is not being rude. “That person” is used for someone who isn’t part of the conversation. It can be used for someone you don’t want to directly refer to. She probably just wanted to give JG some anonymity in a teasing kind of way. That’s how I read it. and didn’t find anything  wrong with that. Peace ✌️ 

I am with you

Moreover,  we like teasing both of them, especially when we face the drought season :blush:

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

Good on you that you read it that way. 

Well as you said” ‘that person’ is used for someone who isnt part of the conversation”. Isn’t it also a forum dedicated to JG? But sounds like he is treated like an outsider or does not belong in this forum. That is why I said in my initial post if JG is already referred as ‘that person’ here, this forum might as well be changed as purely for IU. 

Chingu, reads all posts, it was an error of expression, where we all went wrong, especially when our English is not good .Nosso foco é JG e JE, vamos todos continuar navegando so that we may reap many crumbs and cakes until we arrive at the wedding, God bless.

• Like 5

Annyeong chingu, A bright morning on my side of the world. Hope everyone will have the same too. 

Sharing tvn_joy’s updates. Credit to tvn_joy. Hwaiting to Mr Lee Joon Gi and his upcoming drama Lawless Lawyer and Miss Lee Ji Eun and her current drama, My Mister. Go,go,go both of you. Let the ratings fly high. 

• Like 5

This was supposed to be for fun but my shipper heart literally skipped a beat and forgot it was April Fools. I knew then that my JoonU love is still pretty strong

WARNING 

this is just a drill 

I wonder what will happen to my poor shipper soul when it finally happens tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 6

Thank you for coming back @glamlove123  chingu.. ur updates really helps enhancing our thread, clearing the atmosphere. Thank you for not being carried away  longer .We must share the same spirit..thank you for sharing  the birthday meesages from our king to soompi.. "saegil chuka hamnida...soompiya..chukahaeyo!:wub: 

• Like 4