[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 hours ago, chi13lou said:

This means that our 19,371 replies/posts in a little over a year were viewed over 1.5 million times

@chi13lou : Thank you. That is a large number! Roughly... 1,545,726 divided by 370days (for easier calculation) = 4,178 views per day. Wow, our OTP are really famous couple or the stargazers the famous ones? Kkkkk.... 

• Like 6

Patience-Is-A-Virtue-Quote-4.jpg

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to continue to be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (29 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 7

8 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

@silentjoonu 

Reveal hidden contents

FYI : just went to your fanfic. Chapter 10 has been uploaded but chapter 9 has not. Just read chapter 10 though....kkkk...sweet proposal. Hopeless romantic.

Ah.. I will reupload it I think something went wrong.. I didn't checked it after. Thanks for informing me chingu.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, chi13lou said:

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

It was a nice surprise by JE to attend NJH's post FM party (a reminder that MLSHR's cast are still keeping their good relationship). Totally unexpected especially by me tho i know of NJH FM in Bangkok and Manila. Taipei was something that i overlooked. Maybe i was too focus on the bigger concert. Advice to self : treat big and small matters equally. Kkkk....

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

DL2M9NqUEAAFuv6.jpg

Queen leaves a comment on Kang Hanna Ig.. this two is always suspicious.. speaking about something. I'm guessing it is beyond about super bunny things... :D... just my delulu. 

picture credits to iuteamstarcandy. thank you for the translation

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

On 10 October 2017 at 1:11 PM, glamlove123 said:

Maybe @summer2017 can tell us what this means. Hmm... like more than 1 million viewed our posts?

Sorry I forgot to reply you. I was more focused on seeing the HOT besides the thread. I believe in a short span of time many many replies were made due to MA and our thread became so red hot. For soompi, hot threads have a temporary HOT status. So I was excited when I saw it and quickly screen shot to remember this moment.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, syirazz07 said:

DL2M9NqUEAAFuv6.jpg

Queen leaves a comment on Kang Hanna Ig.. this two is always suspicious.. speaking about something. I'm guessing it is beyond about super bunny things... :D... just my delulu. 

picture credits to iuteamstarcandy. thank you for the translation

your delulu @syirazz07 is my delulu also, I think its beyond that, like Kang Hanna is saying that it happened 

so fast, end of the year = December (What's with December aside from my wedding..opps!:ph34r:). And she is the only Bunny to him. Hahaha... (delulu mode)

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

your delulu @syirazz07 is my delulu also, I think its beyond that, like Kang Hanna is saying that it happened 

so fast, end of the year = December (What's with December aside from my wedding..opps!:ph34r:). And she is the only Bunny to him. Hahaha... (delulu mode)

Annyeong all, *wave*

Now, now @syirazz07 and @silentjoonu, you both are getting me into super delulu mode. Activated. Hahaha...

1. bunny on top of the world (fireflies surrounding...haha...)

2. bunny reaching (or already grasping) for the star (a Hallyu star perhaps)

3. Bunny holding a flower (hand bouquet?)

hahaha... JG-ssi, once you are out of your MIA status, do give us a big bang announcement. Kkkk....this is really a delulu to the max. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1