[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Happy anniversary chinggu Stargazers! I’m celebrating with my trusty ruler! Happy dance* May we continue to sail through rough seas and golden sunsets :lol:

Hahaha So you admit to being the owner of the ruler!!! Now, if scissors-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png will only reveal herself. :glasses:

2. JoonGi to be safe from seemingly innocent predators, as well as from glitter-ruler-smiley-emoticon.gif and scissors-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png (you know who you are!) :grin:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

:) Happy Anniversary to all Stargazers

&

congratulations to all the superb Stargazing Fireflies!!!:)

(now all of you can be sent to the windows? Err...how about the ones in Europe? Kkkkkk...)

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Happy 1st anniversary stargazers ^^

I don't realize some of stargazers having technical problem with login. I hope the condition will be back to normal. Then we can celebrate the 1st anniv together. :blush:

• Like 10

Happy anniversary stargazers! I am finally back! And yes I'm the famous summer scissorshand :)the protector of JoonU. 

May our ship continue to sail the far seas and take us to places we never imagined before!

love you all and love JoonU forever!

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Hugs, fellow Stargazers! :heart:

In preparation for our anniversary celebration, what would you all think of running a survey, to see (1) when we first thought about boarding HMS JoonU, (2) when we officially did, and (3) what's kept us on board?

For me, the answers would be:

(1) When LJE patted LJG's chest and he touched her arm, while he read from his script in her lap. Definitely an eyebrow raiser.

(2) When LJE and LJG spoke in their own language, complete with hysteria, giggles, and jumping up and down while holding each other's arms, backstage at the SAF.

(3) How each one lights up - in megawatt measurements - when the other one is so much as in the building. That kind of joy cannot be contained and is hard to duplicate or replace.

What would everyone else's answers be?

• Like 18

Happy anniversary fellow stargazers! Wow... I first saw myself reading and lurking in this site last December 2016 and now it's already a year. 

@sublimelyheureuse I have a problem in tagging I don't know why.  I think that would be fun.

I'll answer it too: :)

1. BTS release - specially the one when they shoot the Longing Kiss the Kiss was so real, JG was really excited, if you will also notice how he  kissed her he was like biting her lips.JE on the other hand looks like she was teasing him, notice her eyes and that SWOLLEN LIPS of hers. Hmmmmm...that made me believe that there's really something between them.

2. Lurking after SAF but didn't join the discussion because I was an idiot I didn't know how to operate my Soompi account until I was forced to discover it because of the attacks that made some stargazers lay low.:grimace::D So literally it was after SAF skinships: The hugs, JG hot stares to JE and JE's heart eyes towards him.

3. The real events happening around them, there's no doubt of it.

*What happened to your accounts chingus? So sad about it. I also sometimes experienced that my account was being log out eventhough I didn't log it out. Luckily I saved my account and pw so that I will not forget it. And I have problems in tagging everyone.:huh:

• Like 10

welcome back fireflies stargazers... we missed u guys a lot.. no wonder some of u had been in hiatus mode lately. i thought u guys were busy with extra daily routines i.e submarine special oprations or something...  huhu

well i'm surprised to hear about the account problems. no wonder i found my self same as @silentjoonu faced . i cant tagged people ... right now.. it happened now. why? whoa I hope soompi will recover everything soon. camon.. dont be too hard on us soompi ya... make it fast upgrading everything please..please. 

@sublimelyheureuse  now my turn answering ur survey

1.when we first thought about boarding HMS JoonU,

answer: It was SAF that make me think really hard on them, to see JG smile and happy face like flying out of the world standing next to most beautiful person. i searched his attitude before 2016 SAF and it was never happened like that before. even with the "x:crazy:". but still not boarding this ship because i still wanna look for more evidence.  (but silently supporting them already). 

(2) when we officially did, 

Answere: hmm after  JG break up  news and Moonlover's 1st Anniversary Mass Attack...  it confirmed to me they have something special to this extend.  hmm and joonu supporters had been labeled as bad fan groups.stargazers also became the target to be blamed. then i decided to be on board to show my support to my fellow chingu here.  im willing my self to be the shield for whatever outcomes.

(3) what's kept us on board?

Answer: their support on each other on giving us crumbs and more crumbs make me stayed on board for them. 

Happy 1st JOONU Anniversary stargazers...:heart:

• Like 14

Happy 1st Anniversary Stargazers! Wish there is going to be many more years to celebrate.

As for @sublimelyheureuse survey, my answers may be a bit different because I came aboard so late. Nevertheless, here are my answers.

1. All BTS vids did raise my eyebrow. SAF vids made me search for JoonU shippers. 

2. You all are my sole reason to become a Stargazer. You had braved the storm, horrid waves and crazy wind, and at the end of the day, you survive against all odds. That made me want to become one of the strongest sailors out there too.

3.  It is how JoonU treat each other. There always is positive vibe when they are together. It likes being together makes them both become a better and happier person. I wish to support them both until the end regardless of what is an outcome of their relationship.

Here my favourite fanvid to celebrate!

P.S. Stargazing Fireflies status is super cool!

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

Happy anniversary chingu stargazers! 

@sublimelyheureuse, my answer: 

1. for me that moment was SAF awards. That night was magic for them and even me  felt  those butterflies were in their stomachs, that thrill, their  joy was palpable.

2. after 04.04 because I felt his 'relationship was not solid, and time proved me I was right,

3.because we have the same feelings

credit to owner

• Like 10

8 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Happy anniversary chinggu Stargazers! I’m celebrating with my trusty ruler! Happy dance* May we continue to sail through rough seas and golden sunsets :lol:

Finally now all know who is seemingly innocent predators :lol: Trusty ruler :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Happy anniversary stargazers! I am finally back! And yes I'm the famous summer scissorshand :)the protector of JoonU. 

May our ship continue to sail the far seas and take us to places we never imagined before!

love you all and love JoonU forever!

And after the owner of the ruler revealed herself here we have our summer the scissorshand too :lol: aaahh protector of JoonU ofcourse :lol:

Did you two planed to reveal yourself together as ruler and scissors owners?:rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2