[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

@silentjoonu, you are referring to 'good bye hyun joon' picture right? Hehe...yes, his smile. i thought it is only for his Queen.

Ne, I am referring to that pic.. I find it weird really, he didn't did that with Wang So character.. and the background music was from the ending of SHR.. even JE has those Hae Soo feels lately... (CMIIW) ....... maybe Jimong can answer us... hahahaha... Really SHR feels...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

@aprilana... re the pics of WS/HS feeding each other. Hehe...the BTS before that scene was hilarious too. Both did not want to budge fr pulling the table nearer to them. Resulting in JG throwing a tantrum! JE was cool. I can still laugh watching it even after a few times. 

@glamlove123 you said so..  they had a good times goofing around on the set of MLSHR.. In one interview, King said, he is willing to work with her (Queen) in the next project.. they have one thing in common, i gues. 

just for entertainment ... comical! hahaha 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

:D:D

guys.. i am so touched to see such a beautiful heart  our queen has.she gave a surprise conglatory song  on a wedding. i believe the bride is such a big fan her. the moment when the bride's tears coming out, make me cried too omo omo......thats definitely me if queen attended my wedding ..or i might be fainted to see her gorgeousness. what a lovely smile she gave.  OK queen we encourage u to attend more wedding event, who knows it will be the track that will lead to your own wedding soon yaa... we stargazers always pray for it!:):)  

credits to @iuteamstarcandy for the video 

@aprilana chingu, your comica is really funny...

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMANT

Hello fellow stargazrs

Due to some technical problem and sudden change in status of @chi13lou @summer2017 @meahri_1 @silentwind @NerinaC @q4q4 @Siracusa @fatmeow @antoniaclamens @sublimelyheureuse @desvlo and few others will not able to join for our JoonU thread anniversary...

I'm sorry if i forget to mention some other members..our these fellow stargazers became "stargazing fireflies" congratulations to them...but due to change of the designation they all are unable to log in here..

So may be we will able to celebrate our JoonU thread anniversary when they all are here..they already informed the mods about their problem..hopefully it will be resolved soon and we will see them here soon....

They all are apologizing for not able to join to celebrate...we hope with in a week soompi will take care of the problem..

have fun and have a nice weekend..

And happy shipping....

BBIX miracle come true....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Happy 1st anniversary, JoonU stargazers! confetti-smiley-emoticon.gif  happy-anniversary-smiley-emoticon.gif    champagne.gif

So happy to be back and able to post here again. Stargazer Fireflies were unable to log into our Soompi accounts since yesterday, hence our absence. Thank you, @Hanyeoun for helping us out.

Were you hungry-2.gif while impatient-smiley-emoticon-1.gif for our ship's big day?

We propose that we hold our anniversary celebration next weekend instead. For all we know, we may be served THE  cake-smiley-emoticon.gif we have all been waiting for a year now. eating-a-whole-cake-smiley-emoticon.gif,

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. JoonGi to be safe from seemingly innocent predators, as well as from glitter-ruler-smiley-emoticon.gif and scissors-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png (you know who you are!) :grin:

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. Jieun to achieve more success with her CB

floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502 alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

5. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (JoonGi, that's 38 pages to go! )

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, chi13lou said:

Happy 1st anniversary, JoonU stargazers! confetti-smiley-emoticon.gif  happy-anniversary-smiley-emoticon.gif    champagne.gif

So happy to be back and able to post here again. Stargazer Fireflies were unable to log into our Soompi accounts since yesterday, hence our absence. Thank you, @Hanyeoun for helping us out.

Were you hungry-2.gif while impatient-smiley-emoticon-1.gif for our ship's big day?

We propose that we hold our anniversary celebration next weekend instead. For all we know, we may be served THE  cake-smiley-emoticon.gif we have all been waiting for, for a year now. eating-a-whole-cake-smiley-emoticon.gif,

Yeyeee finally you are back chi :glasses:

But lol I just post the longgggg post about you guys are not able to log in :lol: It's good to see you back and your chant...Fighting :glasses::heart:

• Like 10