[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Cheer up guys, don't let this take our happiness 

giphy.gif

I'd like to share with all of you my new COINCIDENCE discovery of Joonu from the episode 7 of criminal minds to cheer you guys up, but if you think that this post might give bad influence to Joonu, please let me know so I can delete it, I'll put it under spoiler. This might be coming from my delusional coincidence but I am taking it as my happy pill for our recent situation 

Spoiler

The name of JG first love in the drama was Ji Eun, Mo Ji Eun

tumblr_ouzhmba5fu1vge9i4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ouzhmba5fu1vge9i4o2_1280.jpg

And both were wearing a quite similar black bracelet in each of their own show 

JG bracelet was given by his first love in the drama and JE bracelet was bought from the temple

tumblr_ouzc9erxdw1vge9i4o3_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ouzc9erxdw1vge9i4o4_r1_1280.jpg

• Like 15

Good evening my fellow stargazers.,Actually, I don' t know how to feel right now. Reading all your post here makes my heart heavy. It feels like our ship is stranded in a darkest place were there is a strong storm, hindering us to sail smoothly,. But despite all of this, I am still positive that we can overcome this storm that we're going thru., There's always a rainbow after the rain and I am hoping for the best for JG and JE. And I will continue to ship them ( in a silent/lowkey for now) and no one can stop me. Its now or never.,  Both of them are in my prayers. That God will guide and protect them from harm and also for their happiness., At least for now that's all we can do or hope for.

And to us Stargazers, Fighting!!! :)

No one can break us apart!!! :)

• Like 14

@silentjoonu  I hope there's a better platform where JoonU shippers can express themselves without scrutiny but even so, I will try not to focus on our party. I really wished our new chinggus like yourself have boarded this ship in better times before all this makjang drama happened but better late than never!  

@pogucari I truly lost count the many "coincidences" that have been stacked up with our OTP. When that many instances occur, it's not a coincidence anymore isn't it? I also heard that HJ's best friend in the drama is called SangHyun, JG's manager's name in real life. Talk about some parallel universe happening there. But indeed, what are the odds that his first love's name is JiEun. I LOVE IT!

• Like 15

38 minutes ago, pogucari said:

Cheer up guys, don't let this take our happiness 

giphy.gif

I'd like to share with all of you my new COINCIDENCE discovery of Joonu from the episode 7 of criminal minds to cheer you guys up, but if you think that this post might give bad influence to Joonu, please let me know so I can delete it, I'll put it under spoiler. This might be coming from my delusional coincidence but I am taking it as my happy pill for our recent situation 

Reveal hidden contents

The name of JG first love in the drama was Ji Eun, Mo Ji Eun

tumblr_ouzhmba5fu1vge9i4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ouzhmba5fu1vge9i4o2_1280.jpg

And both were wearing a quite similar black bracelet in each of their own show 

JG bracelet was given by his first love in the drama and JE bracelet was bought from the temple

tumblr_ouzc9erxdw1vge9i4o3_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ouzc9erxdw1vge9i4o4_r1_1280.jpg

That's definitely NOT a coincidence. Also, his new IG post, there is also a connection between him and queen. As much as I want to be very happy, in my delulu self and express this, I can't due to this lurkers.

And I have to agree with @marimari00, we have to be very SILENT. I wish there is a setting here in soompi in regards putting thr forum a PRIVACY. That way, ONLY us shippers can view this.

• Like 12

So Joon's (first) love is Ji Eun? kkkk (pun intended) :wub:

Anyway, welcome the new comers in the thread... it used to be a fun place to be delusional until some people took things very seriously lol...

Have a good Sunday and keep chanting the BBJX Miracle chant! *it's a good chant!*

jimongend.png

Edited by Guest
edited for the Stargazers' world safety! I bet you've all read the original content so please enjoy the cute pics and gifs instead!

@marimari00 actually I've silently reading and the reason why I can't join is I can't activate my account, so silently I support JoonU. And I didn't feel the need to join since I think we shared the same thoughts, so I just enjoyed reading the findings of our fellow shippers and the coincedence or should I say fate of our beloved JE and JG but this time I just felt the need to PROTECT what I believe is right. JG is a good man, he will never be in that stage of fame if he isn't and very excellent in every field he is into he tries to perfect the things he does and he is also very organized while JE is a funny person because of her being true to herself she doesn't pretends that's why I really like her aside from her music of course, as I compare the two they have qualities that can balance each other, the more I watched Lee Hyori's B&B the more I love JE she is not those typical Korean artist and girls that cares about how they look, she wears what she wants to and she doesn't care if she looks akward infront of a stranger as long as she is doing her job. She's really a rare type of girl specially in her field of work, that's why I think JG find her special because of her personality, vice versa with JE, JG on the other hand is a real Oppa to her, he cares for her and supports her without fear. I don't know that much of JG since I rarely see him in reality show and as I have said I am not a long time IU fan or a long time JG fan but in MEC I really appreciated him, I think what he unfolds of himself by that time is true, that's why I really want him to be happy he deserves to be, I am one of those people that is just waiting for a one word for me to support him with JHB, the word "LOVE" but I see and my gut feeling tells me none, I know that I am not him but as I said I am a keen observer and I observed silently, during his MEC he mentioned Idol, clearly who is that idol and the 2nd episode were they played the game of truth or dare he asked Bunny Bunny if RECENTLY if she had someone who flutters her heart when she said yes his reaction really he is thinking of someone because in this episode he has no idea whom he is talking to, and he answered back SO AM I BUNNY, bunny I don't need to further explain whom his thinking of by that time. PMY's interview lately cleared all the wrong speculation about him, we should thank her for that. what you said of wishing we have better environment when we started posting I thank you for that but isn't it greater if we will be sharing not only the good ones but also the worst. And I do think we need each other the most in times like this, just like when Moonlovers was criticized by SK's netizens which made the whole group specially JE and JG bond stronger.

So for this storm, I think we can handle it we are more mature than them, we also have a concrete house so we can watch, sleep and wait for the storm to pass. This house will only be demolished if there will be a wedding announcement that I doubt will happen.

Edited by silentjoonu
  • Like 13

2 hours ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

That's definitely NOT a coincidence. Also, his new IG post, there is also a connection between him and queen. As much as I want to be very happy, in my delulu self and express this, I can't due to this lurkers.

And I have to agree with @marimari00, we have to be very SILENT. I wish there is a setting here in soompi in regards putting thr forum a PRIVACY. That way, ONLY us shippers can view this.

Chingus, I agree with you all SILENCE makes the storm calmer...that's the best remedy for this ship to survive..but let's continue our BBJX miracle chanting in our thread..It breaks my heart not to read juicy news about JoonU but if it's for the best we can surpass this storm and continue to believe great things will happen. I heart for JE if she will be affected most just because of the wrong doings by other fans...Let's keep fighting Chingus...

• Like 8

3 hours ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

I think we can't privatize this forum chingu since when you search about JE and JG this forum is no. 1 on the list.

And yes I think it isn't coincidence anymore its either the writer of CM is also a JoonU shipper or someone requested that the name should be Ji Eun. Right now I am expressing my happiness of how JG is dealing with all of these, and I just realized even though we lay low still those lurkers will blame us, what ever happens they will still blame us, I'll bet what ever news is going out they will still blame us. So therefore come what may, so be it as long as we see hints that JG and JE have a strong bond, we must be by their side no matter what.

• Like 11

Annyeong, stargazerss!!

It's been a long time since I posted something earlier. Sorry, keep distracted with real-life. But don't worry, certainly I keep updated about JoonU's things, and sometimes I dropped from time to time into this forum and likes some posts (Well, the posts that I've already read, actually). Kekekeke~

Okay, so currently atmosphere out there is really no good for us. They generalized us with that woman's antis (That I can't, really, understand that). Well, anyway, I think the wisest moves that we can do right now, exactly like what our chingus here told us before. Let's chill down for a moment, just ignored the antis that try to attack & blame us crazily (with that ridiculous reasons). Do not get provoked by their annoying behaviors. That's what they want, anyway. Just let the dogs barks. And we'll just do any yoga poses to relax & peace our body & soul.

tenor.gif

Lol. Just don't be too discouraged because of current situation. If all our belief is true, the path will be revealed for JoonU anyway. So to relax our mind, could you guess, how many "Ryan" (The Bear of Kakao Talks's icon) in recent JG's post?? Kekekeke~

Spoiler

Yep, it's three Ryan. On the book, on the back of JG's shoulder, and in his pants pocket. Btw, I couldn't help to question what JG really mean by post this kind of pics? I mean, come on! We've already knew SK's ambassador of Kakao Talk is JE. And there are a lot of JE's pics with "Ryan" before. So why?? Does he get obsessed with "Ryan" lately? Or with someone related with Ryan?? Lol, I'll just let your delulu thoughts to guess it. Lol!!

So, I'll back to reality life again now. Lol. But don't worry I'll keep drop here from time to time later. Cheer up, stargazers!! Do not discouraged!! Fightin' and keep chanting/praying "BBJX miracles, please come true!!!"

• Like 17

Theres a thing I learned while following this fandom: true 'fans' are the ones that support the their 'idol/s', will be happy for them whatever the circumstances. Those that claim they are fans but attack and hurt others are the ones that are untrue. 

As a newbie to shipping, being a fan of something, I find it easy to be swayed by comments, by posts (esp. on IG), by accusations, by assumptions (sometimes factless)... 

but as somebody said before, all we can do is observe and stay calm. I think this is the best message out there right now. We can still be fervent in our shipping/support, but it's best to be calm and rational. 

On another note~~~

JE posted a instastory today and JG posted a picture. SO that's enough for me to be giddy about for now.

I also get giddy when both of their managers leave comments on each others IGs. Kekeke.

(oh and hyori's B&B is out today! but i have to wait for tues for subs TT_TT) 

• Like 14

7 hours ago, NoonaE said:

hi @soereey thanks for the link! are you Indonesian? me too.

Too bad even the content of this so-called 'news' is not that accurate lol... the dating confirmation year was wrong... even the 1st rumour was in 2015. But anyway... I do agree that we should refrain from posting things which will harm both JG and JE. If you guys happen to know personally those other shippers outside this thread, please kindly send them a private message.

we CAN still post MLSHR related stuffs... after all it's a very popular drama which is loved by a lot of people around the world, too. However, maybe tagging #shipper or #JoonU should not be done at this moment. At least until everything cools down. MLSHR anniversary is coming, it'll be sad if we can't post things related to the drama!

Posting MLSHR SAf or their other real life interaction related posts are fine but I agree for time being we should change the hash tags. MLSHR is still famous and we are MLSHR fans so we can post drama related stuff as much as we want but just be careful with tags till things calm down little bit...

• Like 10

5 hours ago, goldenmoon said:

Welcome to the forum and on the thread @latinsecret1 @silentjoonu and @Blvy_Sangre  

Thank you chingu!

I just came back to address some issues regarding marriage, if I'm not mistaken JG is a Roman Catholic right? We RC's valued Marriage so much it is SACRED to us, that's why we are really careful in choosing our wife or husband to be because we strongly condemn divorce. I hope this will be one of your reason to trust JG on this one, I have read that some of here are afraid that he might marry that WOMAN because of the situation. As I said I doubt it, we also believe that a marriage must be bless by our parents, friends, community and most importantly our God above. Marriage is a serious matter to us so I don't think JG will allow someone/somebody to dictate him with regards to this matter. 

So just I said lets observed and everything's going to be at its place at the right time.

• Like 13

On 2017-08-20 at 0:14 PM, silentjoonu said:

what you said of wishing we have better environment when we started posting I thank you for that but isn't it greater if we will be sharing not only the good ones but also the worst. And I do think we need each other the most in times like this, just like when Moonlovers was criticized by SK's netizens which made the whole group specially JE and JG bond stronger.

Wise words chinggu, It reminded me of the April storm when our ship was at its' worst. Too many had abandoned ship (I too almost did) but yet, we're still here. Still holding out hope because of the goodness that we've seen in JoonU. This too will pass...

• Like 12

annyeongggg chingus! :heart:

welcome new stargazers muahhh muahhhh! :joy:

guys, tbh thats y i really dont like talking about u-know-who-she-is here :ph34r:

i hate it when people see us as a bad shippers :bawling: eventhough we dont do anything wrong :tongue: 

our biggest sin is *ok not so sin la lol* shipping this 2 wonderful people who are in love :wub: delululalalala 

ps: do invite me for the chatroom. i know u guys has a secret chatroom long time ago but now i have more free time (not follow so many kdrama atm) so plsssss  

• Like 10

8 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

I think we can't privatize this forum chingu since when you search about JE and JG this forum is no. 1 on the list.

And yes I think it isn't coincidence anymore its either the writer of CM is also a JoonU shipper or someone requested that the name should be Ji Eun. Right now I am expressing my happiness of how JG is dealing with all of these, and I just realized even though we lay low still those lurkers will blame us, 

Good Morning Everyone! 

Anyway... Let's get this over with..

for @silentjoonu chingu, you're totally right... People will keep blaming us and all the jazz, after all, if they keep on blaming us, I would've thought that they are our FANS since they keep on reading this forum even despite they hate it.

HEY fellow hater/fans, love you to BITZZZ! B)

6 hours ago, caramelovers75 said:

Do not get provoked by their annoying behaviors. That's what they want, anyway. Just let the dogs barks. And we'll just do any yoga poses to relax & peace our body & soul.

tenor.gif

Lol. Just don't be too discouraged because of current situation. If all our belief is true, the path will be revealed for JoonU anyway.

For @caramelovers75 Welcome back in posting here in chingu and thank you for the wonderful advice, especially the dog part. I'll keep this in mind and keep up my big faith in them cauz, they way I see it now for the past months in Insta, there is definitely no coincidence already.

6 hours ago, purexorange said:

Theres a thing I learned while following this fandom: true 'fans' are the ones that support the their 'idol/s', will be happy for them whatever the circumstances. Those that claim they are fans but attack and hurt others are the ones that are untrue. 

For @purexorange I agree with you chingu. A true fan will support what their favorite actors/actress decisions in life, despite he/she made the wrong once. After all, they are like us, HUMAN BEINGS who are prone to make mistakes, which some fans forget about this essential thing. As for the untrue once, they have thier own reason why they attack others, be it they don't ACCEPT the fact or they have other things in mind that may be a SELFISH or SELFLESS part for them.

6 hours ago, goldenmoon said:

For now lets enjoy the songs JE posted as her IG story..

A good choice of song from our dear Queen. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, silentjoonu said:

I just came back to address some issues regarding marriage, if I'm not mistaken JG is a Roman Catholic right? We RC's valued Marriage so much it is SACRED to us, that's why we are really careful in choosing our wife or husband to be because we strongly condemn divorce. I hope this will be one of your reason to trust JG on this one, I have read that some of here are afraid that he might marry that WOMAN because of the situation. As I said I doubt it, we also believe that a marriage must be bless by our parents, friends, community and most importantly our God above. Marriage is a serious matter to us so I don't think JG will allow someone/somebody to dictate him with regards to this matter. 

I didn't know that he was a Roman Catholic, though you are in regards to marriage.

I'm also a RC and I would say that we are very oppose towards divorce and very careful in choosing our partners in life. If he really does,then he is already in safe hands and highly doubt that he will be marrying the.... you know...

And by the way, to those who welcome us in your forum, thanks again Chingus :D

Hwaiting~!!!

• Like 10

Thank you so much for the warm welcoming that you all give us as new members at this thread and soompi page.

It is painful to see that bad and dirty people are using the power of the social media to bully someone, and then use us as an excuse (good framed for us) by saying we are (yes, we, because I am part of this thread as the moment I have decided to join it) the bad, crazy people with problems.

Even though, I don´t like her, we need to respect and tolerance her because if we seek respect first we have to show respect, then we can request respect.  As I said before, I have read and entertained this thread for months and I haven´t  read any disrespectful or bullying comments against her. The comments were always specific reasons or kind of vibes that we made us feel that something is wrong with her toward our beloved beautiful LJG.

And @Summer2017, I understand you, because I know this thread is for LJG, but I also love…. love… Hyun Bin (I miss him so much because he is only in movies right now, he was my first k-actor love) I wish he come back to dramas and so on.. Please.., also I am becoming to like in a lighter way (or like his work or acting) Choi  Jin Hyuk.. Anyway, Love LJG because his beautiful eyes, and he can dance (and you know of a Latina girl that is very important).

I am so happy to be part of this thread… because I already feel I am in the family (maybe some of you may say, this girl is crazy to believe that, and she does not have a life to live, but I do have a life), in where many of us are from different countries and cultures (named it diversity, which is nice, because we live in a world full of diversity). I can picture all of us one day in an international meeting, speaking, interacting (meanwhile taking café) laughing with each other.

I would have chosen a different time to join the thread in a better situation, but you know, in bad situations are where you really find your real friends and allies.

So girls stay still and hold on tight because good things are coming (hope so). We can be quiet but that does not mean that they would suppress our feeling toward the unspeakable woman´s name "hard fighting work" for our beloved beautiful LJG. Everything has to be with respect without any bullying or disrespectful comments about her.

• Like 14