[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

LOL.  Think about it....the timing of the post....the content of the post.... everything about the post reeks of making his claim....in his own way. Like what I have been saying....love will always find its way. From the beginning of time, love has always defied reasons and logic.

LOVE LOVE LOVE! :wub:

His caption says all. I hope he stakes his claim SOON. I'm just going crazy over his 2 posts today. What's on a Tuesday like this, esp after yesterday queen attended the premiere. 

• Like 10

Omo IUtv and now we're getting a JGtv too? Is this Christmas? Maybe someday we'll get JoonU tv ala Return of the Superman style? I will tune in all the time!!!

so much crumb goodness it's getting hard to stay away from here. I also casted my vote. I must say, everyone did a great job with the MLSHR entry. Thank you for the hard work. Daebak!

If anyone has Facebook and can share the voting link as well? Is it allowed? We got lots of MLSHR fans still out there: https://m.facebook.com/Kdrama103/

• Like 12

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

Omo IUtv and now we're getting a JGtv too? Is this Christmas? Maybe someday we'll get JoonU tv ala Return of the Superman style? I will tune in all the time!!!

so much crumb goodness it's getting hard to stay away from here. I also casted my vote. I must say, everyone did a great job with the MLSHR entry. Thank you for the hard work. Daebak!

If anyone has Facebook and can share the voting link as well? Is it allowed? We got lots of MLSHR fans still out there: https://m.facebook.com/Kdrama103/

No harm trying Chingu, I'm not active on Fb but on IG. Maybe those active on Fb can help to share the link?

haha return of superman! What a great idea, today must be a special day.

• Like 8

13 hours ago, blueskie said:
As long as you love me
We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you love, love me, love me

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams girl

:o B)

these lines adds up to my morning a very bright sunny day....really a crumb..

fighting JoonU couple...done voting

• Like 5

13 hours ago, blueskie said:
As long as you love me
As long as you love me

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams girl

:o B)

Done voting^^ Another coincidence- we all know who's name is associated with silver and gold, right? kekeke

• Like 9

8 hours ago, silentwind said:

There is also another fb page dedicated to ljk and iu, can't remember it right now and it's a bit difficult to search for it on my phone. Maybe would be a good idea to send a message there as well in case you find it?  

@silentwind There are some who are wary of shippers on all 3 platforms -- IG, Twitter and FB So everyone, when you post on those sites, perhaps comments should focus on helping the entire cast be recognized, or for Uaena or Hajunse, respectively, asking for the great work of either JE or JG to be recognized might be safer to mention. That will probably go farther in our effort to secure more votes.

Yeorobun, remember, the moderators will check for duplicate accounts and voting, so I anyone asks please share. Our total votes in the last round exceeded 220 or 230 I believe, and yet we were only given credit for a little over 172 votes.  Something to keep  in mind. :)

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@silentwind There are some who are wary of shippers on all 3 platforms -- IG, Twitter and FB So everyone, when you post on those sites, perhaps comments should focus on helping the entire cast be recognized, or for Uaena or Hajunse, respectively, asking for the great work of either JE or JG to be recognized might be safer to mention. That will probably go farther in our effort to secure more votes.

Yeorobun, remember, the moderators will check for duplicate accounts and voting, so I anyone asks please share. Our total votes in the last round exceeded 220 or 230 I believe, and yet we were only given credit for a little over 172 votes.  Something to keep  in mind. :)

Thank you chinggu-yah!  Thank you for your hard work, dedication and patience. 

To the others as well!  :blush:  :heart:

• Like 8

16 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Just to explain, I actually saw the YH segment with all the thumbnails in the PM @meahri_1 was using to build the submission. It is unfortunate that she experienced a technical glitch that involved Wook's segment writing over YH's segment. Despite working to restore it in the last 45 minutes, not sleeping at that (it's abt 4.40am her time), she wasn't able to upload what she already made.

@meahri_1, the stargazers thank you for being the driving force in MLSHR getting this far in the contest. Who would have thought we would end up in the finals?

Credit also goes to @summer2017, who despite being relatively new to the drama thread, helped Meahri right from the start.

Regardless of the result, allow me to say that I am truly proud of how far we have come in the contest. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that MLSHR finally gains the respect it truly deserves.

credit also goes to the team who scrutinized the villains - Yoo's team @meahri_1 and @ktcjdrama, Yo's team @Siracusa and @q4q4, Wook's team @summer2017 and @silentwind, and Yeonhwa's team @NerinaC and me (hahaha), as well as to those who reviewed the submissions @antoniaclamens and @sublimelyheureuse.

done  voting  ~ salute & thank you for all your hard work & dedication..if i was MLSHR producer i'll give special reward for you gals ..you all rocks ,may the best shippers win :D 

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

@meahri_1 that part really puzzled me, how did our votes get reduced by 60plus. From what I see there is no way I can do double voting for my account. 

The only thing I can think of is that there are some people who might have created more than one Soompi account using different email addresses, but using the same computer/IP address. The mods had mentioned before that they would check and it was apparent they did. 

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

The only thing I can think of is that there are some people who might have created more than one Soompi account using different email addresses, but using the same computer/IP address. The mods had mentioned before that they would check and it was apparent they did. 

I had the same question chingus? I had two accts in soompi but I used only one acct in voting would they eliminate my acct too? hope they don't I've been true and sincere of my vote..:flushed:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, summer2017 said:

@meahri_1 that part really puzzled me, how did our votes get reduced by 60plus. From what I see there is no way I can do double voting for my account. 

Summer you can open multiple account but the if the IP address is same then they will count as dupe account.Well it's as far as i can understand.. ehh meahri already answered 

• Like 6

22 hours ago, goldenmoon said:

"As long as you love me
As long as you love me

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams girl" .... 

...... meaningful Coincidences ... if they occur with no casual relationship yet seem to be meaningfully related :D

• Like 10