[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

10 hours ago, summer2017 said:

No u are definitely not alone! Really love our pair here, looking at their compatibility and tenderness makes me go crazy! So much so that I really want to oggle at every single crumb! I have never shipped anybody so hard before.

Yeah finally not a loner Ahjumma..lolz! Actually I knew IU since Dream High through my daughter. She like IU so much whose talented and with a golden voice. The time MLSHR aired in GMA7 primetime, I'm so curious on how IU going to portrait a character from a historic story so I decided to watch in advance online. After watching all the episodes I was carried away with their chemistry it's like "out of the box" emotions. Not just for the characters sake but as real people involved. I can see IU was a serious type. I couldn't imagine on how would LJG managed and persuade IU (I only knew LJG in MLSHR). Watching lots of BTS makes me believed that this man knows how to handled like IU's personality...Not only that, one big factor of those BTS is LJG's actions speak louder than words..Maybe it's like a childish thing but in "love" sometimes we act silly things to express ourselves,,,At this moment maybe JoonU couple waited their right time due to previous rumours and with JoonU shipper's support only time can tell if they end up as real couple..Btw I'm glad to know that JoonU couple begin to connect again thru their IG. It's a sign of smooth sailing over troubled water.. JoonU couple is a 2nd pair I shipped..I shipped my 1st pair for 4years over now though just recently we shipper's became in a friend zone...We'll that's how life is we cannot control of whom they want to end with but for me as long as our idols still "single" there' still hope...*cross finger*... fighting.. thank you..

• Like 17

21 hours ago, rutch204 said:

Yeah finally not a loner Ahjumma..lolz! Actually I knew IU since Dream High through my daughter. She like IU so much whose talented and with a golden voice. The time MLSHR aired in GMA7 primetime, I'm so curious on how IU going to portrait a character from a historic story so I decided to watch in advance online. After watching all the episodes I was carried away with their chemistry it's like "out of the box" emotions. Not just for the characters sake but as real people involved. I can see IU was a serious type. I couldn't imagine on how would LJG managed and persuade IU (I only knew LJG in MLSHR). Watching lots of BTS makes me believed that this man knows how to handled like IU's personality...Not only that, one big factor of those BTS is LJG's actions speak louder than words..Maybe it's like a childish thing but in "love" sometimes we act silly things to express ourselves,,,At this moment maybe JoonU couple waited their right time due to previous rumours and with JoonU shipper's support only time can tell if they end up as real couple..Btw I'm glad to know that JoonU couple begin to connect again thru their IG. It's a sign of smooth sailing over troubled water.. JoonU couple is a 2nd pair I shipped..I shipped my 1st pair for 4years over now though just recently we shipper's became in a friend zone...We'll that's how life is we cannot control of whom they want to end with but for me as long as our idols still "single" there' still hope...*cross finger*... fighting.. thank you..

So wonderfully written! U have expressed what I wish to say. It's all the bts and his tender jg showers je with love that make me love JoonU!

• Like 8

On 23/7/2017 at 10:00 PM, chi13lou said:

A new week is about to start and that means off-to-work-smiley-emoticon.gif and paper-work-smiley-emoticon.gif while waiting for JoonU news! reading-on-toilet.gif

So keep the faith!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! not-available.gifhurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in their Instagram logo and continue liking each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Hope everyone has a great week!

Let's also support and cheer on the efforts of @meahri_1 and @summer2017 in preparing the MLSHR entry for round 2 of Soompi's 2016 K-Dramas contest!

I miss our thread so much, i miss our daily chant so much. I'm ready to back. :) 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, summer2017 said:

A little not used to the silence of the couple's postings but oh well tomorrow is 26 Jul CM 1st episode and hope everything goes well for JG!

seems, both quite now a days .... wazzup JoonU (King & Queen) 

• Like 5

Wishing that CM gets good ratings and reviews! hand-clap-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hoping we get some crumbs soon! not-available.gifhungry-2.gif

Keep the faith! praying-to-god-smiley-emoticon.gif

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! not-available.gifhurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in their Instagram logo and continue liking each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Welcome to the thread @whitecake092. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Welcome back @krisanyuanita!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Siracusa said:

Um....is that blurred face who I think it is???

Edit: it's not. But this has GOT to be a crumb, right?!

Someone commented in JG post that she is a model for Beaute 101 (cosmetic brands I guessed) cmiiw ^^

Maybe JG took a photo in makeup room so its mixsense there's a pic from beaute 101 model ^^

Anyway, I got it. Our king blurred that photo, cause there is no need to show that.

But, He didn't do that to his Queen poster (remember previous post that JE poster is appeared clearly, as if JG wanna show to us, shiper) :D :wub:

• Like 14

Chingudeul, it's time to vote - Round Two. Please click on the Soompi link below, and then scroll up  to the voting box when you  get to that page.

One vote per person, and voting is open to ALL, so please tell all your friends. :) (at least those that won't be voting for W or DOTs. :)

• Like 12

55 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Chingudeul, it's time to vote - Round Two. Please click on the Soompi link below, and then scroll up  to the voting box when you  get to that page.

One vote per person, and voting is open to ALL, so please tell all your friends. :) (at least those that won't be voting for W or DOTs. :)

Done vote :D

• Like 9