[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 hours ago, summer2017 said:

The Chamisul soju was a definite give away! I still remember JoonU's reaction during the SAF best couple awards. Maybe every time he drank soju he thought of the times JE drank with him. 

I find JE's highlights on the book interesting too: "don't be shy, don't hold it in, don't turn it down" is it a hint to someone?

Thsi is the 1st post he liked after xyz news and also which is a non MLSHR ad a non promotional post and that too after few hours of being asked about someone :D

• Like 8

3 hours ago, chi13lou said:

I agree about before 900 pages. Was planning on begging Joongi to hurry up to make this chant come true and increase our success rate!

not-available.gifnot-available.gifcrybaby.gif  screaming-out-loud-smiley-emoticon.gif      please-smiley-emoticon.gif

Let's beg together may be they will hurry up finally.

Pally pally joonu 

BBJX miracle come soon 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

Posting this post credits to joonu04170516

Shippers fighting! Bbjx miracle come true!

Sorry for quoting the link but the reaction was totally opposite to each other :lol: Can anyone looks this annoyed when they are asked about their supposed "GF" and this happy when MC indicates he looks like real couple with his close colleague :wink:

• Like 5

@summer2017 I sympathize with your soompi troubles. It's also harder to type when you're on the iPhone :(

i also just wanted to say a special thank you to the JG ssambap cameraman for capturing the video quite well. I have a nagging suspicion that it's none other than JoonJi's number one shipper, Sanghyun manager-ssi (Hanteo chipmunk coming a close second.) So happy to have you as a Stargazer ^^

tumblr_static_7oi28wz15y4gkkg0okwww040.gtumblr_static_7oi28wz15y4gkkg0okwww040.g

• Like 12

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/19/lee-joon-gi-makes-interesting-ratings-promise-criminal-minds/

Lee Joon Gi has made a ratings promise for tvN’s upcoming drama “Criminal Minds” that we can all look forward to!

During the drama’s press conference that was held on July 19, the actor revealed, “I’m learning how to edit videos these days.”

He then promised, “If we exceed 7 percent in viewership ratings, I will put together a video that shows the simple daily lives of our cast members.”

“I think it’s good because viewers will enjoy watching it. I’ll even dance,” he added.

The Korean remake of the hit US production “Criminal Minds” will be airing its first episode on July 26. Will you be watching it?

Ooooh.........

• Like 6

I usually don't open my IG so early in the morning but suddenly I had the urge to open it and saw JG's post! Wa so early and happy! His eyes are sparkling once more. Sorry don't have time to reply individual posts now but I read everything and I want to say that he looks annoyed for a man in love talking bout his gf. He didn't even feel shy at the SAF lol when the MC teased him.

• Like 8

Regardless, ML or MLSHR is still in the game!

speaker phone leafCalling all JoonU shippers -

here's an update of our chanting success (as of July 20, 2017)-

1. JoonGi and IU to arrive and walk the red carpet together at SAF - CHECK

2. JoonGi and IU to win Best Couple Award - CHECK

3. JoonGi to win K-Wave Star Award - CHECK

4. KHN, HJH, Seohyun and Hanna to walk the red carpet not with JoonU - CHECK

5. JoonGi to wear perfectly-fitted tux and hair with no bangs - CHECK

6. IU to wear jaw-dropping gown - CHECK

7. JoonU shipper cameraman assigned to SHR table - CHECK

8. JoonGi to win Daesang or Top Excellence Award - FAIL

9. IU to win an acting award - FAIL

10. JoonGi and IU to present an award or perform together - FAIL

11. JoonGi to guest at IU's Taipei concert - CHECK

12. IU to guest at JoonGi's FM in Taipei - CHECK

13. IU to attend RE 6 premiere - FAIL

14. Breakup news to be released - CHECK

15. JoonGi to post on IG with crumbs (We can make it) - CHECK

16. JoonGi to post on IG with cake (JE in his eye) -CHECK

17. Jieun to post something on Valentine's Day for someone special (she posted pics of her and her BFF YIN) - CHECK

18. Jieun to continue appearing in public with her good friends (her V-D lunch date with YIN) - CHECK

19. Through the Night/Night Letter to be written by Jieun for or inspired by JoonGi/WS - CHECK

20. Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for Through the Night and Certified All-Kill (CAK) for Palette - CHECK

21. MLSHR to make it to the Second Round of Soompi's 2016 K-Drama's Contest (thanks to the untiring efforts of @meahri_1 and @summer2017) - CHECK

17/21 - 80.95% (CHANTING SUCCESS PERCENTAGE)

(

• Like 9

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/lee-jun-ki-rejects-questions-about-his-girlfriend-jeon-hye-bin-at-criminal-minds-press-conference

The event for the new tvN drama took place at Gangnam, Seoul on July 19. One reporter asked Lee Jun Ki to share his girlfriend Jeon Hye Bin's reaction to the new production. 

He responded, "I want to focus on the drama today rather than talking about my personal matters." 

Spoiler

He doesn't even want to share his gf's reaction. LMAO. But he's purposely featuring JE's poster in his IG. :lol:

credits to wearespygazers

• Like 8

Round 2: Essay Question

ROUND 2 : CRITICAL REVIEW 

Screenshots/ gifs/ fan arts/ MVs/ comic strips/ drama posters or any other media aren't allowed. Please follow these  compulsory review guidelines : 

• Title of the drama, stars of the drama, genre, setting ( time and place)
  • Write the plot summary without revealing the ending. 
  • Discuss acting, direction, writing. Cite examples. 
  • Discuss costumes and background music. Cite examples
  • Discuss  cinematography. Cite examples.
  • Discuss characters
  • Interpret the drama message, how is it conveyed? 
  • Give your opinion on  the drama quality  and include  as well your recommendations for potential viewers.
  • Like 8