[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

5 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Chingu, are you asking how... or why? If you're asking why I'm voting for ML...I sincerely did like the drama despite not being totally satisfied with the ending. It's rare when I, nor anyone is completely happy about every single detail of a drama. Very, very few are perfect. LOL To be honest, I can't think of one that was perfect in every way. But that said, the story and the acting were good enough that I cared deeply about the welfare and happiness of our OTP. Since the drama successfully made me feel that, I am more than happy to help vote and support ML in this drama contest.  I hope this gives you the answer you're seeking. :) 

I agree with the above comments! I loved every single episode, every moment of the drama, felt every single emotion of the characters, so much so that I felt I was just watching Wang So and Hae Soo acting out their life story. I'm quite a picky drama watcher and usually have the bad habit of watching a few episodes and giving up but I watched every single episode of MLSHR and some even twice.

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

I agree with the above comments! I loved every single episode, every moment of the drama, felt every single emotion of the characters, so much so that I felt I was just watching Wang So and Hae Soo acting out their life story. I'm quite a picky drama watcher and usually have the bad habit of watching a few episodes and giving up but I watched every single episode of MLSHR and some even twice.

Agree...you speak my mind..I watched this drama more than twice & like you I also a little bit picky & never been a shipper of anyone before :)

• Like 11

Hope everyone has a great week! Keep the faith!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 900 pages! impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills in the new reality show to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 16

Okay. So who's joining me for the KDRAMA contest?? I totally understand if you're also fans of DOTS, or want to support Joongi in his upcoming CM. Just need a few people to join me.

ANYONE?  :flushed:

• Like 11

46 minutes ago, shrleka17 said:

Agree...you speak my mind..I watched this drama more than twice & like you I also a little bit picky & never been a shipper of anyone before :)

I felt crazy to be a shipper at first but I'm glad I'm not the only shipper! 

Spoiler

I don't care what other non shippers think, but I truly felt that at one point in time both of them had some feelings and affection toward each other just that maybe coz of their RS status they held back. I watched SWWTN with KSE, the chemistry was good but it was different. With Jieunnie it was more intense, like a real longing kind of affection. I may be wrong, it may just be my own delulu but not being in a RS doesn't mean they don't have affection for each other, which I think it's mutual. 

2 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Okay. So who's joining me for the KDRAMA contest?? I totally understand if you're also fans of DOTS, or want to support Joongi in his upcoming CM. Just need a few people to join me.

Ok I will join you. Please let me know what i need to do. I'm only a fan of MLSHR and not any of the other shows for the contest 

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

100% behind you!

• Like 7

13 hours ago, summer2017 said:

I felt crazy to be a shipper at first but I'm glad I'm not the only shipper! 

Reveal hidden contents

I don't care what other non shippers think, but I truly felt that at one point in time both of them had some feelings and affection toward each other just that maybe coz of their RS status they held back. I watched SWWTN with KSE, the chemistry was good but it was different. With Jieunnie it was more intense, like a real longing kind of affection. I may be wrong, it may just be my own delulu but not being in a RS doesn't mean they don't have affection for each other, which I think it's mutual. 

Me too...I even felt embarrass to myself ,how come me a very very grown up woman can shipping like that..that's why it took so long for finally I joined this forum just can't help it & keep being denial anymore... Hahahaha.     ~ sorry for.my poor english

Ok I will join you. Please let me know what i need to do. I'm only a fan of MLSHR and not any of the other shows for the contest 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

100% behind you!

Same here!! 

• Like 8

:flushed: annyeong!! how long has it been since my last post here?? uhmm feels like ages already, but I am still loyal to this ship, just decided to go on silence mode with all the situation that has been happening. 

anyway... count me in @meahri_1 ^^

my top 5 favorite scenes of MLSHR (these r hard to choose since I like everything but the unfair ending haha)

1. the last date at the festival

2. pegasus scene

3. soo put make up on so scene

4. poison scene/ jail scene.... arghhh i cant choose between those two....

5. Lunch at the mountain scene.

• Like 15

40 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

ANNYEONG!!!!

Just dropping by to say hi and give you guys a group hug!  I surely miss all the fun times we had here.

Love you all!  Love all the faithful shippers here! Keep loving chinggu-deul!!! :wub::heart:

Long time no hear! Perhaps you can help @meahri_1 too?

• Like 10

2 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

I wanna join too :)

• Like 7

My top 5 favorite scenes are:

1. Last date at festival also

2. Scene where he kissed her and spent the night together outside the palace

3. Scene where she knelt in the rain and he protected her and scene where he protected her from the arrow

4. Scene where they went out on the boat together 

5. Scene where he rode with her where she was wearing the purple robe. 

wa seriously it's so hard to shortlist. I like every single scene with WS and HS. 

• Like 10

6 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Count me in :)

• Like 10

Dear Chingus,

for the 5 scenes/moments, could I trouble u to post at the MLSHR thread so that we can combine and won't miss out on any? perhaps we will go by popular vote to see which are the scenes most people vote for and shortlist from there?

• Like 9