[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

12 hours ago, deori said:

They were online at the same time. Did He also take a look on Jieun's mural painting video? Ahh I'm delulu again :wub:

Hooray! Thanks @deori  JoonU online...finally:heart: It's all about the timing with these two kekekeke.

19 hours ago, Lampel said:

This is so ME! 

Thank you for sharing @Lampel Great Post...Well said...We're Believers! 

@krysyuy Thank you for the pix of JE...she is dressed so cute...like someone we know who has a similar style right? Do you know what is written on the wood wall next to her? 

• Like 15

It's the eve of the 25th birthday of Queen Jieun! blowing-birthday-candles.gif

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

2. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

4. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to all live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

7. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

8. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds.

9. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

10. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

11. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to make the

BBJX curse/blessing come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 15

On Sat May 13 2017 at 1:00 AM, kilovekyo said:

Chingu @pwnkl i also regret not to buy the Ost.earlier T_T as far as i knew it already sold out everywhere and Korea, no production anymore...

Ohh nooo T_T why is it so unfaaair.. been browsing a lot of pages of osts on yesasia and I can still see lots of drama they still produce even when the drama is like a year or two or more ago. *sobs* but thank you dear for responding :*

• Like 9

Happy 25th birthday, Queen Jieun!

birthday-surprise-smiley-emoticon.gif

Wishing for your happiness and continued success in both love and career.

:heart: WE KNOW THAT JoonU CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

2. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. People who love to manipulate others to be finally revealed for who they really are and live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

10. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

11. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to make the

BBJX curse/blessing come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 18

On 5/13/2017 at 2:00 PM, kilovekyo said:

Hello Stargazers!! It's been quite long i'm not posting anything here ^^ thank you @chi13lou as you keep posting our daily chant, how i want our BBJX curse/blessing come truee very soon right now! but we can just hope, pray and waiting...good news coming for us, i still have sad feeling i really miss to see them together again. 

Chingu @pwnkl i also regret not to buy the Ost.earlier T_T as far as i knew it already sold out everywhere and Korea, no production anymore...

oh no... since ive been waiting for that dvd, thats why im stalling to buy the ost...

but at least it was sold out meaning the demand was great..

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Siracusa said:

JG posted. What does his comment mean...?

Is it he still asking for energy and still shy to post something? 

7 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

oh no... since ive been waiting for that dvd, thats why im stalling to buy the ost...

but at least it was sold out meaning the demand was great..

The demand too great, they should think to re-produce the ost ^^ 

17 minutes ago, deori said:

Happy birthday to Lee Ji Eun, wish u all the best :blush::heart:

Joon Gi-ssi also post in IG today, hmm hope It's a GOOD DAY for both of them :blush:

^^ yeaah what a Good Day today :wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE JI EUN!! We love youu, be happy ^^ have a great party with your beloved family and close colleague....

I'm so ready for crumbs Lol missing you all Stargazers.

• Like 14

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JE...may all ur wishes n dreams come true, and hope u have a great lovely bday :wink: :wub:^_^

JG updated IG on JE bday with his sexy handsome pics, maybe thats his present to her kkk.. :D 

JG' official website vid with English subbed : https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=421652964884435&id=328095294240203&ref=bookmarks

• Like 13

11 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Praying for good news so I can wake from this nightmare.

Nado chinggu Nado :bawling:

And my weakened shipper soul got turbo charged when JG posted something on JE's birthday. Out of all days he's been incognito he chooses this day to make his presence known on IG. Wae Wae Wae. I was content with my shipping mode laying dormant for now but that made it spin 360 degrees. I'm gonna borrow Wang So's quote and throw it back at you JGyah:

“Are you trying to make me give up on you or… Do you want me to look only at you?” Answer me in time OK?

and Happy Birthday to uri JE. May you always be happy and loved!!!

• Like 19

Have a great day!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

5. People who love to manipulate others to be finally revealed for who they really are and live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 15

Spoiler
On 5/16/2017 at 8:05 AM, kilovekyo said:

Is it he still asking for energy and still shy to post something? 

The demand too great, they should think to re-produce the ost ^^ 

^^ yeaah what a Good Day today :wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE JI EUN!! We love youu, be happy ^^ have a great party with your beloved family and close colleague....

I'm so ready for crumbs Lol missing you all Stargazers.

yes they should and release also that dvd with never before seen scenes...

im so happy he updated ig early in the morning yesterday hahahaha

• Like 12