[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

well well well....

finally JG has spoken. glad his ok :wink: *assumption :lol:

hope both JG n JE is doing fine. they are good people. whatever they choose, its the best for them. :heart:

Spoiler

do we bring negative vibe here? mian if i did. i dont think i ever said that JG is bad guy :cold_sweat:

• Like 12

Sorry do not read this if you don't want to feel disappointed, i just wanna tell what i feel and how i see it. YOU HAVE BEEN WARN.

First, i understand and accept his apology, but my understanding and accepting ends there..

After reading the letter something caught my attention, it was translated "it took me a long time to realize my heart"

so the time he was evaluating what his heart want is, he is flirting with IU? what a way of testing your heart, sorry i feel like IU was used even though IU do not feel that way, he used her to test his heart and later on found out that JHB is the one he wants after flirting??

It would have better to admit that they were dating before than denying it even though they admit that they do date before and break up later no one will hate him for that because its part of relationship, they dont work always, but now admitting it after denying it, is no used anymore because people will think they have been fool by him by believing his denial.

JHB think because if the guy value you that much he wont deny you all the time and i do not believe that you were just friends before, i bet you were dating way wayy back for him to decide that its time to admit it. if it took him decide so it means you were really dating a very long long time.

SEE he admit what he did in MEC is not appropriate so for those who are saying he was acting, he was not because he knows what he was doing for him to apologized for what he did.

he wants for people to know his relationship in a right time? the heck when?? when people are do deep in shipping him with other people?? it looks like he wont admit it anytime soon from his behavior in MEC and towards PMY..

there are so many lies in that letter if you really read between the lines..

sorry that's all, no one will take it against you if you continue to ship its your freedom, but i am warning you, you will only get hurt and him gaining what he wants from the start popularity...i have doubts in trusting him before because i can see that there is something off about him but i let go and trust him and this happen, nuh not again this time.

9 hours ago, Park Chon said:

Here you are, the letter for fans regarding to his previous scandal:

I'm speechless, don't know what to say no more. He can't explain anything, especially his actions toward female co-star. So good luck with your relationship, oppa! She is warm, bright and understand you but I'm not 

you got that right! i understand but that's it!

• Like 7

5 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Now, I do not know with certainty which description goes with which woman, but I have my own guesses. In any case, with that being said, do I believe Joongi chose JHB? I don't.

As I look at Joong's letter now and with each re-read that I do, I grow more and more certain that he didn't choose JHB. No, not really.

Take another look at his letter:

Hide contents

I'm joon-gi.
First, I am sorry to inform you later.
For fans who have trusted me for a long time... 
I always show good looks... 
but Sudden things was happened... 
fans are surprised and confused. so My heart is heavy.
I want to convey my frankness.
It took me a while to get to know my heart.
She is a bright and warm person and...understands me.
We were meeting carefully. 
I was worried about how to talk.
I wanted to inform you in a better time, in a good way. I'm sorry I did not.
im so sorry, and Thank you fans for me concern and support.
I feel responsible for what I showed through my recent program.
I apologize to the many people who sent me love.
In the future, I will try to be truthful and earnestly.
As much as you love me, I will show you a good drama and movie... i will effort.
do not sad because me...
I wish fans have a good dream and a happy day.
Thank you, thank you.

What is missing from his letter that is present in all the letters previous k-celebrities have written to their fans about their relationship or that one special person they love? Exactly that: love.

In his letter, the word "love" does not appear except when he mentions how his fans love him. There are no mentions of his feelings for her, only a very standard description of the type of person JHB is: "bright and warm and... understands me." (Why the hesitancy before 'understands me,' Joongi?) He did not mention how much she means to him or ask for our blessing. He didn't talk about marriage either.

This English translation of his letter does not mention his use of the word "friend" but the Chinese translation did. I researched the original Korean version of Joongi's letter and found that it was true. He called her a "friend." I don't recall any k-celeb calling their significant other a "friend" in their letters, unless to say that they have found a best friend in their loved one as well, which Joongi clearly did NOT say.

In this whole letter, she takes up a mere two sentence. Again, two standard sentences. He even said, "it took me a while to get to know my heart." When you love someone, are you ever unsure of it? When you truly love someone, could another person ever sway you and your feelings? This, to me, means that his feelings for JHB are not deep, despite the length of time they have known each other and have been dating.

I'm not diminishing their relationship or JHB in any way, I am just stating my thoughts and incorporating my own experience into it as well. I question where the strong statement of love is in his letter. His version of "to me, she is the best present" (Rain and Kim Tae Hee) or "she moved my soul in an instant" (Kang Gary and his non-celebrity wife) or even sticking up for JHB after all the bashing aimed at her, Kwon Sang Woo style (for Son Tae Young).

When IU talked about K after Dispatch revealed their relationship, she said, "I fell in love with him at first sight... hehe. He’s a boyfriend I’m grateful for and have a lot to learn from too. Our relationship is good, sometimes we fight, sometimes we get sad, we’re grateful for each other.. just like any average couple."

So, truthfully, this felt more like a cookie cutter letter to me. More of an apology for the shock of the unexpected than a confession of love as this letter should have done as well. Not to say that Joongi didn't write it with sincerity, but that there was a purpose in how generic it was.

When I add this letter into all of the crumbs and cake we had and take the tarot reading I did, it feels like he has been uncertain of JHB and more certain of IU. But before he could make his choice, Dispatch revealed the relationship and since this is the 4th time a rumor has surfaced for them and it is technically true that they are dating, it was confirmed. But I don't think he was ready for everything to be revealed and I don't think he wanted things to turn out this way.

I don't think less of him for getting caught between two women since love can be complicated, especially for someone who lacks in experience as he had said, and cheating is not something to even consider as a possibility. I just consider this another hurdle that JoonU must face. If they are fated to be, it will happen, no matter how many twists and turns they face. Anything worthwhile never comes easy. This certainly applies for JoonU, don't you think?

I know there will be skepticism and disbelief and questions and doubts about what I said, but that's okay. I choose to believe in this and you can choose not to. In the end, this is why I am unwavering and this is why I will continue onward, no matter if I am alone or with a crew.

If, in the end, Joongi does choose JHB, then I will be happy for him that he has found love and I will wish him happiness. There will be no ill will or ill thoughts from me and I know whoever ends up with Jieun in the future is one lucky man who will cherish and love her as much as she loves him, but...

This ship isn't sunk until a wedding bell sounds.

(P.S. @chi13lou, if we can add to the daily chant for Joongi to make the right choice for him, for Joongi to be given guidance on which road to officially take, and/or for Joongi to be at peace with whatever final decision he makes, that would be fantastical~ Komawo, chingu!)

i wanna mention that at least he didn't say he loves her.. he said she understands him.. in this situation he had to stand beside her since its his kinda fault for this confusion and additionally he was committed to begin with..  but also to appease the fans (since his fans is very important to him that's why he is apologizing) he just mentioned short sentences to defend her.. as mentioned above, this was the first time i didn't read that asks for blessing.. but this is in whole context just to apologize to those who were hurt and making sure not to make an argument regarding his relationship.. the letter was thought well (even with soompi translated later), though it may not answer all our questions, the intention is simply to apologize to the fans sincerely.. that's why my heart goes out to him again in a way, but as i said ill take him lightly now keke

we wont know what will happen next but i hope he recovers from this whole thing, and be more thoughtful in his actions from now on..

• Like 22

1 hour ago, sscllccrazy said:

As for HB, a chingu mentioned to me that this dating thing could be to boost her publicity and it has been mentioned by others in this thread. I didn't think it was possible...but I don't feel that way anymore. It sounds very plausible. I've also mentioned before to some chingus, Re: the interview with HB being asked about her thoughts on dating younger men and her shyly declining to answer, still gives me questions about her possible personal life too.

sorry what is the younger men thing? I must have missed this :bawling:

• Like 3