[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

the bts... Oh my broken heart! :bawling:. look at the vibe! look how he kisses her and how she smiles! how the past week is still like an undigested poisonous food to me and these videos are not helping at all, more like rubbing salt in our wounds.

On 08/04/2017 at 9:42 PM, sosooyah19 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

iu started to laugh when wang so was going on almost on her neck... haha..

wow this forgot my hurt for a moment.... their smiles and mischievousness... sometimes i still find myself lost in thought abt jg sudden news even while working and all you could do is sigh...

while iu! is killing the charts in every single without stage perf.... but i heard she'll promote on stage for this album after more than three years without it so im really excited seeing her perform again.on music shows... hmm she's planning to be viewed more often hmmm...

same here! I forced myself to go to library today for my studies even though I'm more adjusted to my room. I HAD to go, I thought if I didn't have network, I would stop thinking about it, but heck was I wrong! Actually it's not about the network at all, a silent place and your thoughts are enough,... more than enough. 

1 hour ago, fullmoon3 said:

im sorry i just dont believe that JG is in a serious relationship with JHB...

she also very flirty with costar and acts like a single woman

maybe that's just how they are. though if this is how they get along, I seriously wish they break up. I can't see a bright future in these kind of r-ships.:wacko:

On 4/9/2017 at 1:08 PM, caramelovers75 said:

Guys, I made some "meme" to cheer us up! LOL! And somehow this dialogues & scenes on MLSHR really matched with our situation now! LOL! Thanks to our fortune called "COINCIDENCES"!!! Kekeke~ Feel free to spread it toward any social media to cheer other shippers up!

So sad!! Hae Soo is us!!!

Hide contents

@caramelovers75 how could this appear like their real life conversation? Knowing the next scene (not the last episode) but the intimate scene kkkkk that follows makes me giddy for their real life.  GREAT JOB and thanks for the lift in spirits!

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 17

Guys, I made some "meme" to cheer us up! LOL! And somehow this dialogues & scenes on MLSHR really matched with our situation now! LOL! Thanks to our fortune called "COINCIDENCES"!!! Kekeke~ Feel free to spread it toward any social media to cheer other shippers up!

Reveal hidden contents

Funny how this scene represents the situation ryt now. :D

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 13

Reveal hidden contents

This means soon we're gonna get the statement of explanation from JG-shi and then we all may have to struggle with the interpretation just like Haesoo?? hahaha Life is beautiful 

but at the end of the day we finally get the smooch from oppa, right right right?? (ok I can still see the cloud out there..never give up *telling myself*)

Cheers! ^_^

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 20

Have a great week and for Catholics, a blessed Holy Week!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Another Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for IU's song and album. cheering-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. JoonGi to eventually talk about his true feelings and thoughts about recent revelations.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

4. Success for JoonGi's FM in Seoul on the 15th.

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. JoonGi's hair to be not parted in the middle. tearing-hair.gif  (For this chant to be a success, his hairstyle on his next live appearance (first CM script reading?) shouldn't feature the curtain look. LOL)

6. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is in a happy place right now. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. People who love to manipulate others to live in a deserted and shark-infested island.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

8. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other, as good colleagues.

10. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. SHR cast to get together more often so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi for now.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to eventually find their way back to each other's arms and make the BBJX curse/blessing come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 19

Joongi left a message on his fan cafe. I'll let someone else post a link or translations but I'm bummed out. Today my ship is that Carnival cruise ship that lost power from an engine fire and the crew and passengers were stranded in the Gulf of Mexico. The toilet is backing up with raw sewage and I'm sitting in darkness.

Tomorrow will be a better day but today I am on the Poop Cruise.

• Like 18

49 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Joongi left a message on his fan cafe. I'll let someone else post a link or translations but I'm bummed out. Today my ship is that Carnival cruise ship that lost power from an engine fire and the crew and passengers were stranded in the Gulf Mexico. The toilet is backing up with raw sewage and I'm sitting in darkness.

Tomorrow will be a better day but today I am on the Poop Cruise.

13 hours ago I have commented about receiving statement from JG-shi soon...Tadam!! soon enough indeed. Only that we don't have to struggle with the interpretation...he stated it quite clearly *Crawling back to my dark cave*...Life is beauti(bitter)ful *crazy laugh with tears*

....I don't give up, i'm just whining T_T

Edited by damie gerrard
  • Like 18

Here you are, the letter for fans regarding to his previous scandal:

I'm joon-gi.
First, I am sorry to inform you later.
For fans who have trusted me for a long time... 
I always show good looks... 
but Sudden things was happened... 
fans are surprised and confused. so My heart is heavy.
I want to convey my frankness.
It took me a while to get to know my heart.
She is a bright and warm person and...understands me.
We were meeting carefully. 
I was worried about how to talk.
I wanted to inform you in a better time, in a good way. I'm sorry I did not.
im so sorry, and Thank you fans for me concern and support.
I feel responsible for what I showed through my recent program.
I apologize to the many people who sent me love.
In the future, I will try to be truthful and earnestly.
As much as you love me, I will show you a good drama and movie... i will effort.
do not sad because me...
I wish fans have a good dream and a happy day.
Thank you, thank you.

I'm speechless, don't know what to say no more. He can't explain anything, especially his actions toward female co-star. So good luck with your relationship, oppa! She is warm, bright and understand you but I'm not 

• Like 19

7 hours ago, teta2710 said:

Here is a link for the translation of the K-Netizen comments on JG recent news article

Well judging from the comments his overall image and character has slumped in the eyes of the public. It will be hard to recover. They are not angry at him for having a relationship, they are actually disappointed in his character which I think is way worse than anger. I wish him luck and happiness, but please, refrain from being too flirty! Being friendly is not the same as being flirty! Take it down a notch! You are a great actor, and probably a good person, but you are not a Wang So!

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 23

Disappointed but not wholly surprised.

But even the outcome can't sour my memories of JoonU. I still adore them individually and together in whatever capacity that may be. I believe they're friends. The affection is real, if not what we wanted/expected.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, paldia said:

I wish him luck and happiness, but please, refrain from being too flirty! Being friendly is not the same as being flirty! Take it down a notch! You are a great actor, and probably a good person, but you are not a Wang So!

If this is related to MEC, which I assume was the ultimate' concern' of the K-netz, it's a semi-scripted show with a 'romantic reunion' theme where 'romance' would buzz the ratings. Indeed it helped a lot with the ratings so far, his episodes with PMY got the highest ratings yet for that show in this season. MEC was indeed the biggest 'blunder' and the 'worst' decision in his career yet. His intention might have been good but it turned out really bad for him- and hurt him the most. Anyway, I do not wish to discuss about this anymore especially when the opinions here are also heavily biased and tend to be judgmental. I know some of you are really upset, I won't blame anybody for that. Joon Gi has apologized for his recklessness. It's enough. And oh, of course Wang So is non-existent in real life. He's Lee Joon Gi.

1 hour ago, krysyuy said:

I still adore them individually and together in whatever capacity that may be. I believe they're friends. The affection is real, if not what we wanted/expected.

I fully agree with this. The affection is real. He treated her with adoration I haven't seen before. Well, I knew he found JHB his current official gf as 'charming' since back then when they worked together for 'Joseon Gunman' but it seemed like it took him a long way to sort his feelings out until he decided to be in a relationship. In between, at not the rightest time, apparently we had Lee Ji Eun. He adores her to the point of going extra miles with very close friendships with her. Those 'flirtatious' moves and the chemistry, I believe those had meanings. If not, their drama won't be memorable for us until we've been way too emotionally invested in them like this. Too bad it's not at the right timing. We started out with both of them seeing other people... one was in an openly public relationship that was outed after two years and the other one was just starting to go out secretly. We don't know for sure whether Ji Eun actually has more feelings for him either... this might also influence the situation we are having now. Why would JG wait in 'vain' for somebody who doesn't love him back instead of continuing with a person he has known longer and has a feeling for him? that's the simplest logic I can think of. I don't always hope my logic is correct, though.

To be honest, I don't know why JG- JHB's relationship this time seems like a bigger 'bomb' than JE- JKH's relationship back then for some- if not most- of you here in the ship. Maybe because we're women and we expect the man to initiate everything and this love-fool named Lee Joon Gi happened to do the things we thought was 'it'? We're going back to square 1, but haven't we overcome some of the obstacles already?

I am not wishing bad stuffs for JG's newly revealed relationship. As his fan, my heart might have ached more than some of you who aren't originally his fans here... having to see him going through this all, having to read that statement and having to get my expectation crushed... but I'm still holding on to my hopes that one day I can see Joon Gi with a girl who deserves his warm smiles, efforts and sweetness... the one who is not afraid to love him, understand the special bond he has with his fans and cherish him a lot. I'm still hoping that the girl would be the one I have pictured him to be with, but again, I ain't no God. If the BBJX miracle is meant to be, then no matter how long and winding the road will be, it will be eventually.

If you truly believe it, you can bear the heartaches at this moment.

I'll just quote a comment from a fellow Korean hajunse: It's not like he'll get married soon. nobody can predict his future anyway.

I felt a lump in my throat reading his message but at least he didn't mention anything about marriage lol... I know I'm being selfish but this time around, I don't think it's wise for him to have a big decision before he can gain the public trust again. So I'm happy with his 'public apology' as it has shown that he cares enough and he's a gentleman enough to do so... he's the Lee Joon Gi I've known all these years indeed.

I'm really sorry that I have to take my promise back. I am signing off from this ship at this moment. Not because I don't have my faith in JoonU anymore, but I need some time to be away from any judgmental opinions towards Joon Gi that I know I will inevitably see in this thread - even though this thread has his name on it. I can't absorb any more negative energy as I cannot afford to give a positive one to make it any more balance here for all of you either.

Thank you for being a nice place in which I could share a lot of fun times having delusional ideas. I wish everybody well :). Let us all be happy and wish Joon Gi and Ji Eun a happy, peaceful life as well.

Bye :)

@NoonaE Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. Honestly, it's a breath of fresh air in the midst of negativity. I understand why you have to sign off here (as I also came close for the same reasons), but know that you'll be missed. I hope to see you around again (if not here, then in JG's thread). Best of luck w/ your research!

• Like 18

Now that I've had some time off to clear my head and with the timely release of JG's statement, I just wanted to say - I wish for his happiness and trust that his choice is ultimately what he feel is the best for him. Be happy and be yourself - people will love you regardless. To respect his decision I will not ship him openly with my main girl but I will stay here to keep tabs on both of their professional endeavours. I say this in respect to his current chosen one as well.

His interactions with JE makes a lot more sense now - it was sincere as sincere is and they were able to be so because they had nothing shameful or suspicious to hide. Perhaps, if time was kind and felicitous it could have been them standing up for their relationship right now but how many great love stories could have been had time, situation, and fate had aligned to put everything into place. For now, as the song goes "Let it be, let it be..." No matter how hard we try,  we cannot grow oranges from an apple tree.

• Like 24