[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

20 minutes ago, rachm2014 said:

Point! Also came to my mind the situation is so crystal bright for queen's new album, I mean no more scandal things bother. Maybe it's someone sacrifices, maybe company provoked this well well well.. isn't it what queen's company would like to see for queen's sake....sorry to think ill like that...just one slim possibility. Really need to wait and rub my eyes clear then.

Sorry chingu but I kind disagree with u for this one even if its just one slim possibility.. but FAVE will not doing such a shame action for IU's sake. IU is okay! even in the past when she was ready to release her mini album ChatShire then BAM! the Dating news came out and FAVE and IU just accepting and confirmed it after IU her self confirmed it via her fancafe. One thing for sure at that time even with the dating news her songs still manage to be in top chart. IU doesnt need a medial play or whatever it is.. Her talents is enough to make her shine as a singer. Eventhough she got critized/bashed for her acting career but Koreans cant deny her capabilities as a great singer. It's proved now her single "Through The Night" still managed in the top chart though there are so many Groups comeback with their good songs (Winner, Highlight etc).

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

Sorry chingu but I kind disagree with u for this one even if its just one slim possibility.. but FAVE will not doing such a shame action for IU's sake. IU is okay! even in the past when she was ready to release her mini album ChatShire then BAM! the Dating news came out and FAVE and IU just accepting and confirmed it after IU her self confirmed it via her fancafe. One thing for sure at that time even with the dating news her songs still manage to be in top chart. IU doesnt need a medial play or whatever it is.. Her talents is enough to make her shine as a singer. Eventhough she got critized/bashed for her acting career but Koreans cant deny her capabilities as a great singer. It's proved now her single "Through The Night" still managed in the top chart though there are so many Groups comeback with their good songs (Winner, Highlight etc).

Thank u for your info dear, sorry n no offense. I donno what exactly it will be in this business, kinda donno which word should I trust now. I'll try sort my mind even though really want to reason everything.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

@sscllccrazy, I've loved your recent posts, and feel compelled to add my two cents to your theory:

Hide contents

Your post called my investigators instinct surfaced again. Hahahaha!

Spoiler

I dunno, actually, from the start of this dating news, I felt there's something wrong with it. Espcially, one near event that can't get out from my mind when I heard this news (that maybe related to it) was JG's contract renewal with Namoo. At first, I don't wanna bring this "speculative" analysis. But since we choose to believe in him, so yea, this "speculation" could be add to the list.

Maybe? Just maybe, please do not angry with me, this is merely my speculation.

Maybe his agency want JG to renewal his contract with them? But JG didn't want to do that (or so long to give them any decisions) because of the reason that our chingu have already said? So, they did something to "faster" that desicion making? (Of course the result must appropriate with what they want & the "threat" must something what under their control). So they threat him (to renewal the contract) with that old photos of his closeness with JHB (I assumed in this case, JG had been close with JHB in the past, but it had ended). So, like we know, JG is a person who really cautious with a scandal. And dating seems like a scandal for him. So he agreed to renewal the contract. But seems like, his agency want a guarantee that he wouldn't do any "careless" rumor with someone else. So they make this "dating news". After all, it was easier to control a pair who are under their wings, right? And to be honest, we could see how worry his agency's CEO when JG did his FM on Taiwan. Dunno, maybe his agency want to make sure their talent was under their control. You know what I mean? It's not a matter to give him a lil' of damage, to make sure there's not any big damage (for the agency) in the future.

Hahahaha, I'm watching too much drama. Time to back to my daily boring world. *Working at the office*

• Like 19

2 hours ago, rachm2014 said:

Point! Also came to my mind the situation is so crystal bright for queen's new album, I mean no more scandal things bother. Maybe it's someone sacrifices, maybe company provoked this well well well.. isn't it what queen's company would like to see for queen's sake....sorry to think ill like that...just one slim possibility. Really need to wait and rub my eyes clear then.

This made me post again. I apologize but this doesn't sit well with me also. FAVE has been doing well, LOEN has been expanding all these years, I don't think they would be resorting into something like this. No chance at all. IU is enough for her brilliance. Being her longtime fan, I noticed that she's not the type to ride on other people's popularity and  take advantage of it, much more their misery.

I'm still trying to sort out what I feel about the recent turn of events that's why I refrained from posting.

Chatsire album did well despite Dispatch outing IU's relationship at the time. The criticism was more on the misinterpretation of her song Zeze, leading to some people cancelling their tickets for her domestic concerts at the time. But she has been able to bounce back and stronger if i may add. She's slaying once again. 

Much as I disliked LJG's name being dragged into JE's breakup that led to the media paying attention to it, I also dislike seeing JE's name being dragged by haters and hardcore shippers in JHB's and LJG's instagram accounts. There are very offensive posts by some people who claim to be shippers of JoonU/PMY with JG, those are too immature to be honest. 

I'm sorry for the long post. I just felt that pinch of pain when such point has been made, we've been suffering enough recently. 

Let's hope for the best and get through all this. 

• Like 17

44 minutes ago, perfectlyimperfecttrooper said:

This made me post again. I apologize but this doesn't sit well with me also. FAVE has been doing well, LOEN has been expanding all these years, I don't think they would be resorting into something like this. No chance at all. IU is enough for her brilliance. Being her longtime fan, I noticed that she's not the type to ride on other people's popularity and  take advantage of it, much more their misery.

I'm still trying to sort out what I feel about the recent turn of events that's why I refrained from posting.

Chatsire album did well despite Dispatch outing IU's relationship at the time. The criticism was more on the misinterpretation of her song Zeze, leading to some people cancelling their tickets for her domestic concerts at the time. But she has been able to bounce back and stronger if i may add. She's slaying once again. 

Much as I disliked LJG's name being dragged into JE's breakup that led to the media paying attention to it, I also dislike seeing JE's name being dragged by haters and hardcore shippers in JHB's and LJG's instagram accounts. There are very offensive posts by some people who claim to be shippers of JoonU/PMY with JG, those are too immature to be honest. 

I'm sorry for the long post. I just felt that pinch of pain when such point has been made, we've been suffering enough recently. 

Let's hope for the best and get through all this. 

Couldn't agree more with u chingu... and I think for now it's better for us and other JoonU shippers not to linking JE's name to LJG whether in Instagram or others SNS. Dont tagging IU or LJG's account in Social Media. Let's make it quiet for while. :))

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, caramelovers75 said:

Your post called my investigators instinct surfaced again. Hahahaha!

Spoiler

I dunno, actually, from the start of this dating news, I felt there's something wrong with it. Espcially, one near event that can't get out from my mind when I heard this news (that maybe related to it) was JG's contract renewal with Namoo. At first, I don't wanna bring this "speculative" analysis. But since we choose to believe in him, so yea, this "speculation" could be add to the list.

Maybe? Just maybe, please do not angry with me, this is merely my speculation.

Maybe his agency want JG to renewal his contract with them? But JG didn't want to do that (or so long to give them any decisions) because of the reason that our chingu have already said? So, they did something to "faster" that desicion making? (Of course the result must appropriate with what they want & the "threat" must something what under their control). So they threat him (to renewal the contract) with that old photos of his closeness with JHB (I assumed in this case, JG had been close with JHB in the past, but it had ended). So, like we know, JG is a person who really cautious with a scandal. And dating seems like a scandal for him. So he agreed to renewal the contract. But seems like, his agency want a guarantee that he wouldn't do any "careless" rumor with someone else. So they make this "dating news". After all, it was easier to control a pair who are under their wings, right? And to be honest, we could see how worry his agency's CEO when JG did his FM on Taiwan. Dunno, maybe his agency want to make sure their talent was under their control. You know what I mean? It's not a matter to give him a lil' of damage, to make sure there's not any big damage (for the agency) in the future.

Hahahaha, I'm watching too much drama. Time to back to my daily boring world. *Working at the office*

Hmmm with what you wrote under spoiler. See my thoughts under spoiler...

Spoiler

@caramelovers75...you have pointed out and touched upon what may be the root of this. It is a layer that puts me at unease since it is all about money. The entertainment industry can be a very heartless, cruel and greedy business.  LJG has been burned before, so being sensitive to his past, your theory is something that could realistically have been played against him.

I'd like to list my delusion for clarification...an agency with a strong set of power players (Admin staff) can Control press, Control the dates (bookings, fm, projects, etc.) Control marketing, Control brand image (for their actors), Control future careers (to make or break), Control finance and even their properties (otherwise known as their actors) personal lives. Let's not forget legal Control (lawsuits, contracts deals, etc.) and scandal Control (create or cover). It would be interesting to know how powerful of an agency like Namoo is. When an agency has a hot commodity (LJG's rising 2nd wave) he can bring in good money. I had read much of that money is what agencies use to invest in their new upcoming stars until they begin making money. I presume agencies take a pretty big chunk for commission. I don't know the typical rate? A 'Dating' situation should be a piece of cake to orchestrate for whatever the purpose (real or not). Like what @caramelovers75 said,(see yellow highlight) it is easier to handle/control two stars under the same agency than dealing with dating a star from another agency with no control, having to negotiate, haggle or play ball with. Sure would require some very manipulative souls...scary...I must be delusional and hopefully nowhere near reality. This gives me the chills and makes me teary eyed just imagining the possibilities. This could be a suspense drama. I agree with you, I have too many dramas rattling in my head LOL.

• Like 17

50 minutes ago, rachm2014 said:

@perfectlyimperfecttrooper @meeibe16 sorry to make u feel bad..really, I deleted my post hope it will ease a little bit. I will back to lurk mode for a while n keep wild or whatever  thought in mind until I can sort it better way.

Hope you will feel better:.)

Im not feeling bad chingu, i just think that i need to clarify it, so that there's no misunderstanding towards JE/Fave bcs this is sensitive issue at this situation and there are so many people visiting this thread including the antis/haters :)

• Like 18

1 hour ago, rachm2014 said:

@perfectlyimperfecttrooper @meeibe16 sorry to make u feel bad..really, I deleted my post hope it will ease a little bit. I will back to lurk mode for a while n keep wild or whatever  thought in mind until I can sort it better way.

Hope you will feel better:.)

It's alright now. That's what fans are right? Maybe the word "crystal" got to me, just sensitive and pointed out some facts. Thanks for understanding. I also need to catch a grip. All is well. :)

• Like 15

1 hour ago, meeibe16 said:

Couldn't agree more with u chingu... and I think for now it's better for us and other JoonU shippers not to linking JE's name to LJG whether in Instagram or others SNS. Dont tagging IU or LJG's account in Social Media. Let's make it quiet for while. :))

Yes, even one of our chinggus here (a Uaena I respect) edited her hashtags and removed LJG's name. Mature fans don't instigate. I hope there are more mature fans so no one gets offended especially the couple in question. I'm hurt but wishing for other people's pain is not justifiable either. 

• Like 17

8 hours ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Came from GongGo thread to say Himnae and Fighting to y'all! Don't give up on your ship. I used to ship SoGong and our hearts got broken when GHJ dated her ex. And now she's back to being single again. There are possibilities. Let's believe in destiny. :wub::wub: 

Truly fate is amazing. We can circle a whole galaxy and come back to the very first step again. Thanks sunbae for your post!