[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

We're all in this together, Stargazers. No matter what happens, we'll still have each other and it won't change the fact that JoonU are very close friends. 

I, for one, don't plan on leaving this ship, no matter what these reports ends up being. I'm going to go down with it or go home on it. 

• Like 22

18 minutes ago, darker91 said:

Not only that, but his(JG) career will upsidedown, then JG fanservice with JE/IU can't be tolerate again, not only MLSHR will make us scarlett heart but reality too that's make me dissapointed.

It's possible that some Uaenas might not want JE to be associated with him again.

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, k-drama lover said:

I think the rumors are true guys.. Even if Namoo denies it, Dispatch just posted the proofs.. 

I don't know how to feel anymore.. 

If this is true i will be very dissapointed coz two yrs is long enough to tell the fans that they are dating, why this time and all of a sudden after guesting in MEC and shipping with IU i just dont get it?

if they are really dating. They should just come out inopen,no use in denying anymore..atleast i won't be shipping a guy who is in a relationship anymore

Even his (JG's) manager like JE/IU new update IG:

• Like 13

think again.. if they are dating for 2 years it's mean they already in relationship since the first half of 2015, the the rumors spread 3 times in second half of 2015 but both agency denied it.

Now Im thinking if it's confirmed (IF) they are dating for 2 years, it's mean both of them and their agency is lied. Why should they denied the rumors if it's true that they are dating back then? Isnt it good news? What things should be hidden back then?

ahhh this is seriously bothering my mind!!  

• Like 13

IT HURT. I never thought shipping them will hurt me when somebody dating somebody else . I do hope its not true..or the relationship has ended (Sorry not to sorry). See the photo itself hurt me though namoo not yet confirm. I hope he will be honest to fans since the rumour keep coming and denied. 

• Like 11

Am I the only one who's totally weirded out by the fact that they decide to release this information immediately after the MEC showing and 11 days before the fanmeeting? Yes? No? There's something odd going on here. But right now, I'll take it for what it simply is: a scandal, not a fact.

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

We're all in this together, Stargazers. No matter what happens, we'll still have each other and it won't change the fact that JoonU are very close friends. 

I, for one, don't plan on leaving this ship, no matter what these reports ends up being. I'm going to go down with it or go home on it. 

Same here.. That's what I decided when I joined this ship.

14 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

I'm with you. For some crazy reason, right now, I'm laughing. Whatever. I still love JoonU and I love the Stargazers in this thread. I'll just chill and continue hanging out here, I think.

Me, too.. After the shock/surprise was gone. I can laugh now. 

PS.

whoa.. I didn't know that "dating" means "in a relationship" in korea. i thought, "dating" only means you are going out with someone but not necessarily in a relationship. *facepalm at my ignorance on this matter* lol

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Am I the only one who's totally weirded out by the fact that they decide to release this information immediately after the MEC showing and 11 days before the fanmeeting? Yes? No? There's something odd going on here. But right now, I'll take it for what it simply is: a scandal, not a fact.

Yes, something is very odd about the timing. As @akinahana89 mentioned, a good number of these pictures look old, and the newer ones could be circumstantial. No matter what, the thought that someone has been hoarding these pictures for a year or two and waiting to release them is creepy. The act comes off as some sort of blackmail.

• Like 18

Seriously....this made me unlurk! 

Though it's quite disturbing and saddening, a great part of me is refusing to believe the news.  Not unless both parties confirm it, or Namoo confirms it, I am so refusing to believe it.  I'm sorry....not being delusional but I am just really refusing to believe that my basic instincts and intuitions are all wrong. 

If it turns out that they are really dating, then I have to say that LJG is really really really one confused guy! Having a secret girl and yet acting like a man in love with another girl????  Hehehehe.

• Like 20

19 minutes ago, ladybirdz said:

IT HURT. I never thought shipping them will hurt me when somebody dating somebody else . I do hope its not true..or the relationship has ended (Sorry not to sorry). See the photo itself hurt me though namoo not yet confirm. I hope he will be honest to fans since the rumour keep coming and denied. 

We just want the truth and not some crafty story anymore. Let's lick our wounds for whatever statement Namoo will be making. I just got reminded that a day or days after JHB came back from her 27-day trip she uploaded a series of food photos (with a caption that her friends welcomed her something like that) but when I checked it again days after that, she had deleted them (Yeah, I stalk like that at times). In the photos released by Dispatch, there was said to be a welcome party for her and LJG was there with some acquaintances as shown in photos (I just rely on Google translate, it might be inaccurate.)                                                            

It's a day to drink soju, while sulking in silence. Namoo, please release your official statement already! :(

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

It is for this reason that I am doubtful about the truth in this. I will remain doubtful until confirmed otherwise by Namoo or Joongi himself.

Truthfully, many aspects of this dating rumor is coming across as really suspicious and fishy. Odd, indeed.

• Like 14

1 minute ago, akinahana89 said:

It is for this reason that I am doubtful about the truth in this. I will remain doubtful until confirmed otherwise by Namoo or Joongi himself.

Truthfully, many aspects of this dating rumor is coming across as really suspicious and fishy. Odd, indeed.

C8i7QO9UAAAqsNY.jpg (430×309)

I haven't seen him wearing that outfit on the left for like two years lmao <_<

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

think again.. if they are dating for 2 years it's mean they already in relationship since the first half of 2015, the the rumors spread 3 times in second half of 2015 but both agency denied it.

Now Im thinking if it's confirmed (IF) they are dating for 2 years, it's mean both of them and their agency is lied. Why should they denied the rumors if it's true that they are dating back then? Isnt it good news? What things should be hidden back then?

Normally, it would be. But they're both celebrities and it's called a dating "scandal" for a reason. Just as there will be people happy for him, there are also those who would turn on him. (I mean... it's happening right now. ^^;; ) It's not as simple as being honest and letting the cards fall where they may. (However, I do think the circumstances are different now, so we'll see what statement Namoo releases.)

LJG has already said on the record that he'd keep his dating life private if at all possible.

10 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

5 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Yes, something is very odd about the timing. As @akinahana89 mentioned, a good number of these pictures look old, and the newer ones could be circumstantial. No matter what, the thought that someone has been hoarding these pictures for a year or two and waiting to release them is creepy. The act comes off as some sort of blackmail.

I find the timing very suspect too. Why wait until now to release it...? Hmm.

Anyways, now it looks like just another waiting game. ^^;;;

• Like 10