[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Happy April everyone :astonished:

Glad people are enjoying IU April Fool joke :D

Isn't IU the best actress? She can get into her character so quickly. Happy that she is having such a fun time with her staff while filming her MV:)

Spoiler

Real IU TV coming @5.30pm maybe. Lol today is April Fool day so is hard to tell if this is real :astonished:

Real IU TV is out. Waiting for sub now.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, jenny kim said:

Hey

Does anyone know what's happening in MEC? Does JG and pmy meet. Any crumbs?

I think it's aired at 22:00 SKT  Personally I don't bother anymore about MEC anyway we have to wait for eng subs until midst of the week at least 

JoonGi Oppa knows what he does, so don't worries about 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, jenny kim said:

Hey

Does anyone know what's happening in MEC? Does JG and pmy meet. Any crumbs?

Yup, they met. LJG went to Venice to meet PMY. Before they met face to face, LJG already guessed it was PMY due to the hints that were given. :)

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

They met up LoL but his expression is just nothing. I think we should wait for subbed. 

HUWHAAAT?!?! Do you have the video link chinggu? I've got my salty popcorn ready and i'd watch it even without subs.-_-B)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

HUWHAAAT?!?! Do you have the video link chinggu? I've got my salty popcorn ready and i'd watch it even without subs.-_-B)

The meeting wasn't anything fantastic, and I'm looking at this at a purely objective way lol. Joon Gi had a friendly reaction that was somewhat partnered with reserveness and mild playfulness ("Bunny Bunny?" + double hand waving). One would think that it'd actually be smoldering chemistry, but it isn't.

Anyway, it is still quite heart fluttering purely from the buildup and PMY's surprised reaction. Oh, and because Joon Gi's hair was brushed up and he was WEARING A FREAKING BLACK COAT.

• Like 19