[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

5 hours ago, Siracusa said:

These Easter Egg hunts are the greatest Rorschach tests ever. You and I are male genitalia obsessed. We see them everywhere. :joy:

Anniya chinggu, I was innocent and seeing cats and aliens until you pointed it out in JG's eye pic. I was so worried about spotting it and now it's all i see giphy.gif I agree, let's just ask oppa before the byeontae squad comes to arrest us. Oppa, can you help us out??  CHEBAL!!!  giphy.gif

EDIT:

@JGEn chinggu yah I can't see the pics you've posted. Is it just me???

• Like 9

7 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Anneyeoo chinggu. I still can't see the J >_< !! But the longer i look, the more i was starting to see five male genitalia :ph34r::angry:.....*runs away before the byeontae squad catches me* cz36.gif

:blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

i'm going to find the part u mentioned kkkkkk

• Like 5

Ohhh yeahhh... I just checked naver blog and i was struggling to read the article with IU & LJG news with google translate, i got my head so dizzy kekeke :crazy: Like our chingu @eunki said it's seems the article blog is talked about the rumor and suspecting that LJG&IU are dating.. the recent article posted at March 21. I just try to fill my curiosity hhehhe

• Like 17

24 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Crumbs!!!! But I don't know what flying jam toast means.

For me, someone recently really like to use dancing woman and man emoji in his posts hmm...Joon Gi yaah, do you mean you want to dance with this song?? LoL

Ji Eun ssi, your voice here...oh gossh love it! feels strong n' sexy and this mv so interesting.

• Like 23

48 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

The album name seems to be PALETTE because of the diversity of music genres. I am totally loving Jam Jam's teaser! :heart:

i like the title of the album, its like different sides of iu on this album....

• Like 22

About this caption with monkey icon, i just realize that she want to pointed out where the monkey stand ... and the answer is none other than her Pyeha...

Is it crumbs or my delulu??? Ahh this couple makes me crazy about them...

• Like 11