[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, rachm2014 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What's the story with the stage picture?someone's fm concert in seoul??

Yeah the ribbon looks like the one So wears when sosoo went boating on the lake.

N start to wonder that pearl earrings..may also have some similar ones in MLSHR?? Ask for eagle eyes:blink:

i also don't understand the seating arrangement.. is that for LJG fanmmet in seoul? 

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, moonlovers said:

He likes one of his fans IG

I Love the Caption. I think its what he want to say to his love. Hehehe delulu to the max

I think the reason that LJG liked the post from his fan is because the "For a while, can't U be mine" is one of the lyrics of his song and soundtrack of his Chinese movie with a Chinese actress. The title is "For A While" . And of course, the other reason is that instead of "you" , the fan used "U".

• Like 14

2 hours ago, rachm2014 said:
  Hide contents

What's the story with the stage picture?someone's fm concert in seoul??

Yeah the ribbon looks like the one So wears when sosoo went boating on the lake.

N start to wonder that pearl earrings..may also have some similar ones in MLSHR?? Ask for eagle eyes:blink:

That's the stage for JG on April 15th later in Seoul  :)

• Like 12

saw @sscllccrazy 's post about dates and numbers and idk what i did XD (just in delulu mode, everything looks possible then XD)

let's play with numbers (again lol) JG ticket sale 3 - 23 - 17, iu's single "night letter" release 3 - 24 -17 (both about releasing something) => 24 - 23 = 1, then jg encore "thank you again" 4 - 15 - 17, iu full album comeback 4 - 21 - 17 (it's about a good bye and a hello) => 21 - 15 = 6, if we combine both numbers = 16, but wait, 6-1 = 5. we got 16 & 5 it's someone's birthday right~~?? XD

Spoiler

just a delulu game few days ago:  playing with numbers  if 24 - 7 = 17, then 17 - 21 (her full comeback) or 21-17 = 4 XD she knows what is the meaning of number 17 & 4, right?

• Like 17

1 hour ago, uttarichen said:

saw @sscllccrazy 's post about dates and numbers and idk what i did XD (just in delulu mode, everything looks possible then XD)

let's play with numbers (again lol) JG ticket sale 3 - 23 - 17, iu's single "night letter" release 3 - 24 -17 (both about releasing something) => 24 - 23 = 1, then jg encore "thank you again" 4 - 15 - 17, iu full album comeback 4 - 21 - 17 (it's about a good bye and a hello) => 21 - 15 = 6, if we combine both numbers = 16, but wait, 6-1 = 5. we got 16 & 5 it's someone's birthday right~~?? XD

Hide contents

just a delulu game few days ago:  playing with numbers  if 24 - 7 = 17, then 17 - 21 (her full comeback) or 21-17 = 4 XD she knows what is the meaning of number 17 & 4, right?

@uttarichen, Whoooa!  I'm so embarrassed I deleted my post cause I thought I was asking a question that you had already gone over. When I did the back read to find you had originally posted the dates(numbers) and calculations, I didn't want to bother you or other shippers with anything repetitive.  You are fast!!! Not only did you see my original post but you already calculated this.  Are you a mathematician? You are excellent with numbers and after seeing what you calculated I can't help but think JoonU are being given guidance on their dates (a numerologist?)...my delulu mind going again kekekeke.  Thank you so much for giving me a "Whew" to my worry of the posts I deleted and about their upcoming dates and any correlation relating them.  I thought I was waaaaay out there in thinking about the numbers.  I'm so happy to see your reply. 

• Like 17

3 hours ago, darker91 said:

Sorry for cutting your post @darker91 but thank you for this translation. :)

Awww still brothers even after their drama...they should meet...and then bring the rest of the cast too! And what perfect timing these days are for IU's comeback! We can always hope for a reunion, right? :wub:

• Like 20

6 hours ago, farida1012 said:

That's the stage for JG on April 15th later in Seoul  :)

REALLY?!! HHHHHH DAEBAK!! It really needs universal help to coincide between so many colors, esp for a skirt, isnt it too unique JE ah:wub:

so much anticipation for tmr....while waiting, about the teaser's earrings, just check those pearl earrings in MLSHR too:

Spoiler

161010.SBS.-.E14.byB.ts_20170323_212052.161010.SBS.-.E14.byB.ts_20170323_212106.161024.SBS.-.E17.byB.ts_20170323_212836.IU%20-%20%20%20.mp4_20170323_214509.015_

both waiting scenes with pearl earrings, even the hairstyle....seems that too many are waiting to be discovered.. am i too much delulu...

Edited by rachm2014
  • Like 18

3 hours ago, sscllccrazy said:

@uttarichen, Whoooa!  I'm so embarrassed I deleted my post cause I thought I was asking a question that you had already gone over. When I did the back read to find you had originally posted the dates(numbers) and calculations, I didn't want to bother you or other shippers with anything repetitive.  You are fast!!! Not only did you see my original post but you already calculated this.  Are you a mathematician? You are excellent with numbers and after seeing what you calculated I can't help but think JoonU are being given guidance on their dates (a numerologist?)...my delulu mind going again kekekeke.  Thank you so much for giving me a "Whew" to my worry of the posts I deleted and about their upcoming dates and any correlation relating them.  I thought I was waaaaay out there in thinking about the numbers.  I'm so happy to see your reply. 

ahahaha I'm inspired by uri FBI shippers who have very high level investigating skills :D and great memory related to uri JoonU~~

I do believe in fate and destiny and this ship really guide me to more believe that  nothing is a coincidence hahaha.  And i'm not a mathematician (math is one of subject i dislike lol) just feel curious about numbers and those correlation relating to them because i used to play and addicted with numbers too with my ex bf in 2009 (like converted anything about us to numbers then we got all the result was number 8. at that time we believed number 8 was symbol of infinity haha)

and btw when i saw uri captain @akinahana89's post about the stargazer lilies, i remembered that it was one of flower i got on my graduation day last december (many good things happened in december aaaww XD) the one that was biggest and have nice smell among other flowers. dunno what it was called and didn't search it also. Thankyou you shared it with us~ :wub:

Spoiler

Just random past thing passed on my mind and suddenly remembered about a song that i used to love very much at that time (still my fav love song tho). listening it again and wondering about uri JoonU and their story  :wub: Maybe you guys know the song hohohoho :3 

I think of you in everything that I do
To be with you what ever it takes I'll do
Cause you my love, you all my heart desires
You've lighten up my life forever I'm alive

Since I found you my world seems so brand new
You've show me the love I never knew
Your presence is what my whole life through
Since I found you my life begin so new
Now who needs a dream when there is you
For all of my dreams came true
Since I found you..

Your love shines bright
Through all the corners of my heart
Maybe you are my dearest heart
I give you all I have my heart, my soul, my life
My destiny is you
Forever true... I'm so in love with you

Since I found you my world seems so brand new
You've show me the love I never knew
Your presence is what my whole life through
Since I found you my life begin so new
Now who needs a dream when there is you
For all of my dreams came true
Since I found you

My heart forever true... 
In love with you..
#Christian Bautista - Since I found you

• Like 22

Wishing Jieun all the best in her track release today!

Your hungry shippers smiley-face-is-hungry.png  are desperate for crumbs from the song. hungry-kids.gif   

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Another All-Kill for IU with her comeback album. cheering-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. Night Letter written for or inspired by JoonGi/Wang So. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Jieun to be the guest of JoonGi at his Seoul FM on April 15, and if ever, to sing Good Day, as he mentioned during his Taiwan FM. singer-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. JoonGi and Jieun to do a duet at his April 15 FM in Seoul.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292  thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

5. JoonGi's hair stylist to buy a new comb because the one she is using now has broken teeth, causing his hair to part in the middle. tearing-hair.gif  angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif

6. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

7. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

8. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

9. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

10. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

11. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

12. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji13. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

14. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

16. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

17. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

18. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 23

Well, I just finished watching the entire episode of MEC recently posted

As we thought and commented before, we can see a playfull Joon ki and obviously flirtrarious guy but we know the show is about that

He admits he recently  met someone  that makes his heart fluttering , then she asked how recenlyt and he said "within a couple of months "

(the only event that I recall from 2 months ago was the someone's breakup, so I want to believe he is been cautious about the dates)

At the end, they started to play ' truth or dare' kind of game,  

so that's  why I think the next episode would be more juicy

And in my opinion he has no idea who is talking to, but he put his best effort

PD: And loved that part where he says he is "addicted to reading comments from the public.." Kiaaa!! Uriiii!!!

Edited by latinoona
sorry for so many edits
  • Like 21

6 hours ago, uttarichen said:

10 hours ago, sscllccrazy said:

ahahaha I'm inspired by uri FBI shippers who have very high level investigating skills :D and great memory related to uri JoonU~~

I do believe in fate and destiny and this ship really guide me to more believe that  nothing is a coincidence hahaha.  And i'm not a mathematician (math is one of subject i dislike lol) just feel curious about numbers and those correlation relating to them because i used to play and addicted with numbers too with my ex bf in 2009 (like converted anything about us to numbers then we got all the result was number 8. at that time we believed number 8 was symbol of infinity haha)

and btw when i saw uri captain @akinahana89's post about the stargazer lilies, i remembered that it was one of flower i got on my graduation day last december (many good things happened in december aaaww XD) the one that was biggest and have nice smell among other flowers. dunno what it was called and didn't search it also. Thankyou you shared it with us~ :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

@uttarichen you definitely belong in the upper ranks of the FBI branch. :D It is a true talent to maneuver through numbers so patiently and creatively or should I say accurately, cause you hit the nail on the head with these two cuties.  Yes, destiny is believable with this couple. It works because LJG believes in it too. The song lyrics are so them.  Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing.  

• Like 11

ah numbers...hate it lol not very good with numbers. my husband teach mathematic. guess the skill doesnt trascend among family members. hope my kids inherit it :D

heard the encore tickets is sold out within seconds. phewwww...daebak!

the heart flutter part...we know who is the girl got u! *delululalala

Spoiler

what was Jung took out from his clothe after So took away Soo ash? a stone? why Baek Ah respond like that? did i miss something?

• Like 9

4 hours ago, latinoona said:

Well, I just finished watching the entire episode of MEC recently posted

As we thought and commented before, we can see a playfull Joon ki and obviously flirtrarious guy but we know the show is about that

He admits he recently  met someone  that makes his heart fluttering , then she asked how recenlyt and he said "within a couple of months "

(the only event that I recall from 2 months ago was the someone's breakup, so I want to believe he is been cautious about the dates)

At the end, they started to play ' truth or dare' kind of game,  

so that's  why I think the next episode would be more juicy

And in my opinion he has no idea who is talking to, but he put his best effort

PD: And loved that part where he says he is "addicted to reading comments from the public.." Kiaaa!! Uriiii!!!

@latinoona Where did you watch it chingu?  Thanks!

• Like 7