[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, sosooyah19 said:
  Hide contents

the tea cup and the house giving me mlshr feels next to modern day haesoo/hajin...

I also notice on the beginning of the MV, "SBS MTV" (I think). Isn't SBS is the one who produce/televise "MLSHR" on T.V.? I think she is thanking the station for producing the said show. Me? I thank Lord for the crumbs that we are eating/munching right now!!!:lol::D:heart:

• Like 16

3 hours ago, arshinwoo said:

Hi. Since a lot of new shippers are joining this thread, I finally decided to post. I am old here (since i signed up 6 years ago and then went MIA. Now, I'm back for good, i guess? hehe and a lot of adjustments are needed lol), BUT I have been silently lurking on this thread for months already. 

I really had no plan of  watching MLSHR even though I know IU and some of the casts. But since I love tragic endings, I finally gave it a try and I never regretted that decision. IU and LJG's chemistry is awesome on and off the screen. I am proud to say I am one of their die-hard shippers BUT i will still respect them individually if things would not turn out well. We are mature enough to understand this things right? 

Anyways, I love how you guys investigate on the things related to them. You guys are awesome! I hope someday, I can also contribute on your research and investigation. Lol. I am also I happy that there are Filipinos on this ship. Mygaad, mga bes!  :D

Hello there!!! Thank the Lord for having additional friend in this ship.:D

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

Hi bes! I'm glad to see fellow Filipinos here. :) 

Anyway, our couple seems to be updating consecutively. :D

I think this "Gift 4 U", means that he is telling to that "somebody" that "hey, I am already here". I think he is compensating for being MIA these couple of days. Well, if he is going to compare this to food then, "I want dessert, oppa!".:D I am not yet full...:blush:

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

Its that jacket again.. Maybe an old pic? 

Like @arshinwooarshinwoo said..it was taken in florence,u see there is white man behind..kkk..but there is possibility he was wearing the same jacket again.(the one he wore in taiwan)..i didnt check the jacket details so am not really sure..it seem like JG did lots of selfie but only posted in IG whenever he feels the time is right..and supposedly today just after JE teaser coming out..i wonder if he was one of the earliest to watch the teaser..looking at third pic..he looks similar to baek ah..:)

About JG yesterday's IG update..its kind of funny that he posted about robert praising him..he asked for it..why JG? ur fan knows already what a great man you are..or do you just want to show someone that you are perfect for her? 

Liking JE teaser very much..i like seeing demure looking IU..proving that you dont hv to be sexy to mesmerised people..her outfit reminds me to taiwan concert..long sleeve white shirt with knee length skirt..:) so pretty.

I'm in my happy peter-lilly land..nobody can burst my bubble today..:wub::wub:

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, cherrynea said:
54 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

Like @arshinwooarshinwoo said..it was taken in florence,u see there is white man behind..kkk..but there is possibility he was wearing the same jacket again.(the one he wore in taiwan)..i didnt check the jacket details so am not really sure..it seem like JG did lots of selfie but only posted in IG whenever he feels the time is right..and supposedly today just after JE teaser coming out..i wonder if he was one of the earliest to watch the teaser..looking at third pic..he looks similar to baek ah..:)

About JG yesterday's IG update..its kind of funny that he posted about robert praising him..he asked for it..why JG? ur fan knows already what a great man you are..or do you just want to show someone that you are perfect for her? 

Liking JE teaser very much..i like seeing demure looking IU..proving that you dont hv to be sexy to mesmerised people..her outfit reminds me to taiwan concert..long sleeve white shirt with knee length skirt..:) so pretty.

the black jacket and pink one i think were taken when he was in Florence. The rest of of the photos are maybe during his fanmeet :)

• Like 13

50 minutes ago, arshinwoo said:

the black jacket and pink one i think were taken when he was in Florence. The rest of of the photos are maybe during his fanmeet :)

Yes..you're right..and i think the last picture is from the latest lotte photoshoot recently..:blush:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, arshinwoo said:

Thank you for welcoming me here esp. to my fellow Filipinos. I dont know how to mention. Lol. 

The pics JG posted on his IG were taken while he was still in Florence, i think. 

Speaking of Florence, Italy. I do not know if someone mentioned here the earplugs used by LJG used was color "purple"  in his "My Ear Candy". I think he is imagining things with his "Hae Soo" in that romantic place.:wink:

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, jenny kim said:

Who did LJG unfollow? I remember he had 62 now it's 54 

Wew maybe next time JE/IU unfollow few of them, but I still relieved JG still follow MLSHR member.

Btw I like his laugh in this video with Robert Holley, and Milla look confused what are they talking about lol.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:
  Hide contents

omo... are you filming an mv??? with her?? hahahaha is that our gift????

how i wish... hahahe xtreme delulu mode..

i have to go working now...

Chinguuu....we had same xtreme delulu haha... After i watch the mv teaser, what i felt that Ji Eun is waiting for someone to come. It will be surprised us a lot if the model of her mv is our Joon Gi. I really wish for that LOL we gonna scream hard... :( how i miss these two.

@akinahana89 daebaak captain! how you gave your details insight for the teaser, it's amazed me...i couldn't think that far ^_^ and about her last part, there're few words we heard, did you understand what is the meaning?

• Like 17

1 hour ago, cherrynea said:
2 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

In his friend, Robert, having a video of him. I think he is not just showing-off or bragging with that someone but telling her that she deserves him and he deserves her. I remember something about IU is that she never chooses the handsome guys/men because she doesn't believe in herself that she deserves them. She also shared in Strong Heart, her most two unforgettable memories. First, when she was starting to sing in a tv show. The audience shout that she is ugly and fat, something like that. And second, when one fan get in the audience for that one show. The fan shouted "Milky..." Sorry, I forgot the other word but it is an inspiring shout and name for her. That gives her an inspiration to be the best for her fans. I think, she has some insecurities that needs to be healed and some of them also from her past relationship maybe. 

• Like 21

45 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

In his friend, Robert, having a video of him. I think he is not just showing-off or bragging with that someone but telling her that she deserves him and he deserves her. I remember something about IU is that she never chooses the handsome guys/men because she doesn't believe in herself that she deserves them. She also shared in Strong Heart, her most two unforgettable memories. First, when she was starting to sing in a tv show. The audience shout that she is ugly and fat, something like that. And second, when one fan get in the audience for that one show. The fan shouted "Milky..." Sorry, I forgot the other word but it is an inspiring shout and name for her. That gives her an inspiration to be the best for her fans. I think, she has some insecurities that needs to be healed and some of them also from her past relationship maybe. 

Liked what you said..:) they deserved each other.both complement in which they kind of heal each other in their own way.

Cant wait for the whole song to be release..hope that the song are really inspired from moon lovers..

• Like 19