[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Happy monday everyone! Just pass by here and drop this amazing cover from our lovely Jieun ( maybe a hint?)

Well, tomorrow is the white day in Korea and I hope she ´ll receive a lot of chocolates...maybe from a certain close colleague :wink:

• Like 20

I wonder if JG will post something for White Day? 

I miss how this thread used to be... when we would overload on crumbs and have cake parties every week. I mostly miss JoonJi but i know it's not always sunshine, lollipops and rainbows all the time. Sooo still here, still sailing with this wonderful ship ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 17

Hello everybody. While waiting for any sweet JoonU crumbs from 'White Day' *crossing fingers in a low key way*, if any of you haven't known this before, Joon Gi and the one who's been suspected as his Candy 'Bunny Bunny', Park Min Young, worked together for a CF ten years ago. It's getting a bit clearer why she has been chosen to be his Candy as the their 'scripted' theme would be a 'reunion', following the premise of the movie it was inspired by. So... don't give up the hope yet for JG and JE to be reunited in a project someday in the future!

Here's a bts video of their CF and you can see for yourself how they behaved around each other back then. It'll be interesting to see whether they'll warm up to each other better or do almost the same 'polite' interaction just like they did 10 years ago hahaha... and of course, you always have JG's interaction with JE as the standard indicator of comparison.

12 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

Hello everybody. While waiting for any sweet JoonU crumbs from 'White Day' *crossing fingers in a low key way*, if any of you haven't known this before, Joon Gi and the one who's been suspected as his Candy 'Bunny Bunny', Park Min Young, worked together for a CF ten years ago. It's getting a bit clearer why she has been chosen to be his Candy as the their 'scripted' theme would be a 'reunion', following the premise of the movie it was inspired by. So... don't give up the hope yet for JG and JE to be reunited in a project someday in the future!

Here's a bts video of their CF and you can see for yourself how they behaved around each other back then. It'll be interesting to see whether they'll warm up to each other better or do almost the same 'polite' interaction just like they did 10 years ago hahaha... and of course, you always have JG's interaction with JE as the standard indicator of comparison.

Anyeong ! yes they were in a cf back then, n i still remember on their interview on that link in min 4 JG was asked about his opinion about PMY, looks how diff it is compared to his praises over LJE ahahaha.

anyway just want to sent link for my update fanfic... I miss JOONU so much.... i wish there will be some crumb today (tho its a low key hope sinec JG never post in val day or white day b4.... CMIIW)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1219262/20/you-found-me-iusinger-leejieun-alternareuniverse-moonlovers-moonloverscast-scarletheartryeo-leejonggi

Keep Praying, keep wishing, keep Believing and Keep Chanting on BBJX miracle come true! Hwatting!! 

• Like 19

JoonU, we are grateful that you are giving us a break so we can deal with our real lives but after spoiling us with so much cake and cookies, is it too much to ask for some crumbs this week?

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. JoonGi's hair stylist to buy a new comb because the one she is using now has broken teeth, causing his hair to part in the middle. tearing-hair.gif  angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

3. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

4. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

5. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

6. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

8. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji9. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

10. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. Duet by Jieun and JoonGi and collaboration on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

12. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

13. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

14. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

16. Song for or inspired by JoonGi to be written by Jieun. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 23

since JG disappointed us on Valentines i don't have high hopes he will posts something on white day, let alone giving us crumbs,pessimistic? i know but not with my faith on JoonU still faithfully believing in them and i am sure u all stargazers are too..  :wub:

@NerinaC yupz agreed with u JG looked uninterested giving opinion abt her its wayyy different with our JE and thank u for the fanfics update been waiting for it :) 

ps: still waiting for more crumbs from MEC, btw do they will show us the MEC bts? im curious how did it played out 

waiting for March 24th :) 

wondering what her style will be on the new album, excited :wub:

• Like 16

5 hours ago, marimari00 said:

I wonder if JG will post something for White Day? 

I miss how this thread used to be... when we would overload on crumbs and have cake parties every week. I mostly miss JoonJi but i know it's not always sunshine, lollipops and rainbows all the time. Sooo still here, still sailing with this wonderful ship ❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, Desvlo said:

We're still here, chingu! ❤❤❤ All the wait will be all worth it..just keep sailing and believing ❤❤❤

Me too...and yes we're still here!! i also miss this thread with so many sharing thoughts from other long member of Stargazers, if that time come again...i think i will not write so many posts anymore kkk... i will busy and happy to read all the posts from Stargazers and give like button to the posts. Yea somehow also because it's took long for me to write down what i thought ^_^ 

Yess...BBJX miracles please come true! 

• Like 19

2 hours ago, Joseph Lim said:

Yeayyy..and the count down begin!!! :D  Can't wait to see Jieun on stage along side Twice...BTS...Jungkook? mwahahaha...  Get ready Ueana!  Be ready for what comes next!  Expect unexpected...  BTS Army is NO JOKE!!!  Be guarded!.. 

ps : Maybe some hajunse can join force? Uaenas & Hajunse collaboration! :heart:

• Like 15

8 hours ago, deori said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/deoktarin/status/841845076384862208

Joon Gi is online today, then liked Seohyun & Hong Jonghyun IG posts ^^

Thanks chinggu! CMIIW but I've observed that JG only "liked" JE's Moon Lovers related post on IG (ok, except the KHN date that one time)  but he's more open with his IG interaction towards the rest of the cast. I think he even commented on Seohyun's comeback on her IG before. He knows we're watching his every move and I can imagine the crumb party we'll be having if he even presses that ❤️ button on a JE selfie but seriously JG yah throw us a bone will you? Our ship is lacking oxygen these days :cry::cry::cry:

• Like 13