[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, nsyavita said:

IU's lyrics :

is a fool really foolish?....

like foolish love, JG's song? #delulu  :D

I think same as you when @Joseph Lim post the translation of part of lyrics. It's so rare to use that kind word "foolish" kkk... I can't wait and yes @Gabi Bros even it's only for seconds, i like the melody of song.

• Like 11

This has english subs from 1thek.

I am wondering why fave entertainment doesn't add the english subs to the new official IU channel, but they add the subs in one of their channels (1thek)? Both videos (which are the same) are uploaded in the same day. My humble opinion, both videos need to have english subs because people keep asking "english subs please" in IU's channel. -_- 

• Like 14

52 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

as requested,

Thanks a lot for sharing here chinguu ^^ i love the part when he talked about Ji eun. I think we had ever talked about it before that Joon Gi didn't feel to take the burden by himself and to lead his co-star like in his previous drama, so that's why he really adore her. Also he said she's someone he can rely on and he like to act with Ji Eun in future:wub: i love this words and i'll wait for it.

But i don't believe the reason why he always fooled around on set was only to encourage her when she was in low spirits hahaa...there's other main purpose *winkwink* :D And he said she shouldn't mind even if there were NG's, it remain him as very fun memories...beside that reason i think it's because he want to be longer with her on set for whole day hahaa...outside set he still ask more to take her out for drinking time. Joon Gi yaah... ^^

• Like 22

On 10/1/2016 at 3:02 AM, akinahana89 said:

~ W E L C O M E  ★  S T A R G A Z E R S  ~

Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Eun (IU) met for the first time on January 8, 2016 for the script reading of their historical romance drama, Moon Lovers - Scarlet Heart: Ryeo. Joon Gi portrayed Wang So, the 4th Prince of Goryeo, and Ji Eun portrayed a modern day woman, Go Ha Jin, that gets transported back in time to the body of Hae Soo, a noble lady.

Filming for the drama took place between January 20, 2016 and July 1, 2016, giving Joon Gi and Ji Eun the opportunity to become close with one another. As Scarlet Heart: Ryeo was airing on SBS from August 29, 2016 to November 1, 2016, it was also revealed that Joon Gi and Ji Eun had kept in touch after filming on a daily basis through a cast group chat.

From the contents of the drama itself, the various BTS photos and videos, and the multitude of interviews before, during, and after the airing of Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, Stargazers were blessed with the ability to watch JoonU's relationship progress and bloom. From mere co-stars to incredibly close friends and, now, to the possibility of something more... every day is filled with wonder and excitement as our ship slowly sails on a journey towards our destination.

Our crew and passengers come from all aspects of the K-entertainment world:
     ★ Eclipses
               Fans of the original Bu Bu Jing Xin and/or fans of the adaptation Scarlet Heart: Ryeo that fell
               for JoonU's chemistry.
     ★ Uaenas
               IU fans curious and supportive of the comfort level IU has with Joon Gi, the unique sparkle in her
               eyes when she's in his presence, and the chemistry between JoonU.
     ★ HaJunSe
               Joon Gi fans investigating his odd and out of character behavior, for the first time ever, when he's
               with or mentioning a co-star. In this case, his Scarlet Heart: Ryeo leading lady, IU.
     ★ JoonU 
               Fans of both Joon Gi and IU that were pleasantly surprised at the pair's unexpected but explosive
               chemistry.
     ★ Stargazers
               A combination of all of the above.

★    ★ 

L e e ★ J o o n ★ G i

Actor Singer Model April 17, 1982 Blood Type B Namoo Actors

The Hotel Venus (2004) Flying Boys (2004) The King and the Clown (2005) Fly, Daddy, Fly (2006) May 18 (2007) Virgin Snow (2007) Never Said Goodbye (2016) Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2016)

Nonstop 4 [Guest] (2003) Drama City: What Should I Do? (2004) Star's Echo (2004) My Girl (2005) The 101st Proposal [Cameo] (2006) Time Between Dog and Wolf (2007) Iljimae (2008) Hero (2009) Arang and the Magistrate (2012) Two Weeks (2013) Joseon Gunman (2014) Scholar Who Walks the Night (2015) She Was Pretty [Cameo] (2015) Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (2016) Seven First Kisses (2016)

My Jun, My Style (2006) J Style (2009) Deucer (2012) CBC / Case By Case (2013) My Dear (2013) Exhale (2014) Thank You (2016)

L e e ★ J i ★ E u n

Singer Songwriter Actress May 16, 1993 Blood Type A Loen Entertainment

Dream High (2011) Dream High 2 [Cameo] (2012) Salamander Guru and the Shadows [Cameo] (2012) A Turtle's Tale 2: Sammy's Escape from Paradise [Voice] (2012) You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin (2013) Bel Ami (2013) Producers (2015) Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (2016) Real [Cameo] (2017)

Lost and Found (2008) Growing Up (2009) IU...IM (2009) Real (2010) Real+ (2011) Last Fantasy (2011) I□U (2011) Spring of a Twenty Year Old (2012) Can You Hear Me? (2013) Modern Times (2013) Modern Times: Epilogue (2013) Flower Bookmark (2014) Chat-Shire (2015)

★    ★ 

Disclaimer: This is a JoonU safe haven where all shipping activities are fun, positive, and lighthearted. All stargazers are fully aware that IU is currently in a relationship and that Joon Gi may be too. We are here to satisfy our shipper hearts, stolen by JoonU and their undeniable chemistry. It is NOT meant to be offensive or to entertain any thoughts of real life infidelity.

[FIRST POST STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES]

ohmygosh captain!! u can now edit JE's relationship status in the disclaimer!! <3 :) 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, chi13lou said:

as requested,

Thank you so much. I want to watch the interview but the video is blocked in my country. :( 

Anyone knows of another source? I tried in the japanesse site too. 

Lovely of him saying again that he want to act with IU in another project. Is only a confirmation of what he said in IU's concert. I am sure that IU also wants to work with him again. :)  

• Like 12

40 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Thank you so much. I want to watch the interview but the video is blocked in my country. :( 

Lovely of him saying again that he want to act with IU in another project. Is only a confirmation of what he said in IU's concert. I am sure that IU also wants to work with him again. :)  

:( why it's just interview was blocked from us? this drama sometime really bring struggle to us, just like wangso-haesoo love story, how many effort they did they couldn't get their happiness. Why i'm so melancholy now T_T hahaa... the ending across my mind again, this curosity that handkerchief scene is still there maybe for forever, also i want to see clearly their appearance in Joon Gi Taiwan FM. I hope we got some review from next IU TV.

Yes, they're close colleague LoL so hope she want to work with him again :wub: i think Joon Gi not only once said he want to act/work with Ji Eun again in future but i forgot when was he's said it before... I miss them.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

The answer for my question is in the hidden content of this post. Worked for me. ^_^ @kilovekyo

Spoiler

• Like 11