[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 hours ago, Joseph Lim said:

If only the Japanese DVD & Blu-ray come with English menu and subtitle. Why no love for international fans?:bawling:

Actually, the Japanese fans are also one of the international fans in Asia. I think you mean, the other international fans from other different countries. :wink:

• Like 10

On 19 February 2017 at 2:20 AM, cherrynea said:

How JG is similar to Wang So..

I hope in "falling in love easily" , he doesn't "fall out of love easily". Actually his zodiac sign wants always challenge and mystery. I know LJE/IU will always be like that.:wink:

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:
SPOILER!!!!!!!!! Is she teasing us with her new song of the new album?

9 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:
Cr : Twitter @IUteamstarcandy

As always the best team that Uaenas are so grateful!

waaahh!! That's QueenU for you!! When LOEN says comeback date is still undecided, she instead posts a spoiler already xD. She really learned a lot from her 'close colleague'; from fan service to use of technology (her uploaded vid on ig's edited so that it won't get cropped in square)

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, iliveforsosoo said:

waaahh!! That's QueenU for you!! When LOEN says comeback date is still undecided, she instead posts a spoiler already xD. She really learned a lot from her 'close colleague'; from fan service to use of technology (her uploaded vid on ig's edited so that it won't get cropped in square)

Indeed she learned a lot kekekeke she's so hi-tech nowdays :lol:

• Like 13

I saw this FMV - Wang So in modern times Part 3 in the main thread (posted by pixelsticks), might as well share it with stargazers here. I believe the part 1 & 2 have been posted here earlier, cr: ShiningStar4Y channel. It's so gooood, enjoy!

I miss JG & JE very much! gaaahhh...I dont know when we can see them together again, let alone be cast in a project together. Nope, have to think positive...things can happen, stay calm & hopeful...ohh my heart!

JG actor-nim & JE-nie, I MISS YOU TWO!!  

• Like 16

1 hour ago, ucieh said:

I saw this FMV - Wang So in modern times Part 3 in the main thread (posted by pixelsticks), might as well share it with stargazers here. I believe the part 1 & 2 have been posted here earlier, cr: ShiningStar4Y channel. It's so gooood, enjoy!

JG actor-nim & JE-nie, I MISS YOU TWO!!  

Oppa, Jieun-ssi. Can your next projects please be modern dramas just so that ShiningStar4Y has more material to make these videos???

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

The cover for Japanese DVD... Looks like your typical makjang drama on messy love triangles.... And that background oooph :D

Hae Soo is a nobleman's daughter who must marry into a rich family to save her own family. Wang Wook seems like the perfect choice but he has no interest in getting married! His mother wants him to settle down and get married so Wook and Soo enter into a business arrangement. He'll give her money if she'll pretend to be his fiance. What could possibly go wrong? Enter Wang So, Wook's mysterious and long-lost brother. Soo is drawn to him but she doesn't know anything about his dark past. Soo will have to make a choice between family duty or love. 

Who am I kidding, I'd totally watch that.

• Like 19