[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Ok, I have to say at first didn't see anything at all... it looked like an ultrasound for me! 

But then I saw it clearly... I m not a expert but definetely is edited to put that 'JE' on it!:D

I think when we are in love we are prone to take more risks :heart:

:wink:

• Like 18

52 minutes ago, jenny kim said:

Ok this is unrelated but voldy just unfollowed jieun on instagram 

41 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

Out of Topic :

Reveal hidden contents

JKH now unfollowing IU buahahaha 

What do think guys??

For me, if he decided as hobae&sunbae dont u think he really need to unfoll his hobae? -_-

I think he cant handle it anymore maybe hehhe (U know i mean lately JE often posting photos with her male friends and there's few photos of her 'close colleague')

Spoiler

JE never followed him, right? Even after they were outed for dating? lol That, I always found a bit strange.

When agencies release statements regarding their talent breaking off a relationship, I actually buy the "busy schedules" excuse but not the usual following statement about how they'll remain as good sunbae-hoobae (if it's a relationship with an age gap). That always comes off as a typical PR statement with no real weight behind it. That's just me, though. lol

Anyways, I expected KH to eventually unfollow her though once the break-up was made official. (He wouldn't do it when the news came out b/c then the whole thing about staying as good sunbae-hoobae will come across even more fake, lol.) I mean, if you're trying to move on, would you really want to keep following your ex's social media accounts? lol He probably figured enough time has passed, just as JE has since she posted on IG a week ago and has now finally written in her fancafe.

EDIT: Everything I said in my last paragraph doesn't make sense if KH actually unfollowed her right away when the break-up news came out, lmao. Ignore me if that's the case. xD;;

Edited by krysyuy
Added note at bottom.
  • Like 16

40 minutes ago, innrukia said:

OMGGGGGG he seriously in love:heart::heart::heart: JE is LOVE:astonished:

first i saw his post using mobile phone but couldn't see "JE" edited in his eyes. Then i logged into my instagram using my laptop..

in one glance i could see "JE" in his eyes!!!!!!!!!!

Chinguu, i like how you wrote in big font ^^ haha...we're dying!!

• Like 11

Finally i got time lurking here. I miss this ship badly!!! Real life owned me from lurking here. But i never miss the hot gossip.. tq to insta feeder!. 

And thank you @NerinaC for tagging me the fanfic. Guess now you'll continuously received resources for your fanfic. OUR JOONU GOT NO CHILL!!!!! CRUMBS??? DEFINITELY NOT..IT'S A CAKE!!!. it's a month of :heart:. They cannot hold themself anymore..Kyaaaaaaa... i love them so much!.. the smile on their face.. So pure..glowing ..smiling with their eyes. And jieun in his eye....Ottokeeee...dead!  my heart. .:dizzy:

And thank you  @chi13lou  for the beautiful daily chanting. Coven witch...muekekekekkee. 

HAPPY FOR THEM!!!! :blush:

• Like 20

7 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

LOL yeah this guy is teasing us... Do his mean is people can't you see the love through my eyes? Before he use double layer love emoji, now he use different love emoji is it called heart-flutter? kkk...

I just play around with my *delulumode* mind and i never done this before...but look what i found, my heart is beating so fast... @_@ LOL

Wahhhhh.. i didn't notice it on my first glance. @kilovekyo your eagle eyes are jjang!! *thumbs up*

JG.GOT.NO.CHILL.

jeongmal jalhaessoyo oppa. You're the man!!

(Next :   please.. please.. please.. post "YOU'RE MY     VALENTINE" on valentine's day) :D

*here's a chu~ from jieunie*

tumblr_ogph3crB2G1rlm32zo8_r1_250.gif

Cr. dramaflower

** off to backreading ^^

• Like 23

1 hour ago, jenny kim said:

Ok this is unrelated but voldy just unfollowed jieun on instagram 

tumblr_mwqw69vVAS1qad6pwo2_500.gif

Spoiler

I agree Jieun never following him is odd, but I guess maybe she didn't want to draw attention to their relationship? If she were liking and commenting on his posts then everyone would see those interactions. Though, that doesn't really explain why he was following her one-sidedly, lol. 

Btw, it's times like these I wonder how Kiha felt about the IU/LJG rumours. :ph34r: 

• Like 17

I see JG is getting really into this crumb game huh? I am becoming borderline scared with how effective our magical powers and BBJX chants has been getting these days, I would like to officially nominate JG as our new baker traitor. Poor guy is really trying to out himself - the feels is just getting too much to keep in, I suppose. I would be happy to see the day when he takes his words back about private dating and be able to walk in the streets, hand in hand with the one he loves without a care in the world! That's my wish for you JG-sshi. Hmmm.. I knew his iris looked off when I first saw that pic and when everyone brought it up, i thought the JE was in the outer corners of his pupil. But it seems like JG thought it too subtle...just in case we won't be able to catch that crumb wink wink* He just had to add that oh-so-clear initials of our JE in there. Now, to think of it. the subtle initials looks more like a JG to me?

Spoiler

16584832_1856485124631278_79597096581285

Aaah, oppa is the king of double meanings indeed! It's a beautiful weather on the ship y'all, the forecast is clear skies without a chance of rain today. To the pool lounge while we wait for our next crumb!

• Like 21

9 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

LOL yeah this guy is teasing us... Do his mean is people can't you see the love through my eyes? Before he use double layer love emoji, now he use different love emoji is it called heart-flutter? kkk...

I just play around with my *delulumode* mind and i never done this before...but look what i found, my heart is beating so fast... @_@ LOL

1) I love you for finding Oppa's confession; and 2) How did you find it???? It's rotated at a 90 degree angle!!! 

• Like 15

Is it my eyes see right or just seeing what I want to see? XD I could also see the "JE" thing in his eye

Guys, is it possible that he planned to give us hints one by one until Valentine's Day then he and JE will announce their relationship??? If it's like that then there will be chaooss (in a good way of course)

• Like 20

43 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

I see JG is getting really into this crumb game huh? I am becoming borderline scared with how effective our magical powers and BBJX chants has been getting these days, I would like to officially nominate JG as our new baker traitor. Poor guy is really trying to out himself - the feels is just getting too much to keep in, I suppose. I would be happy to see the day when he takes his words back about private dating and be able to walk in the streets, hand in hand with the one he loves without a care in the world! That's my wish for you JG-sshi. Hmmm.. I knew his iris looked off when I first saw that pic and when everyone brought it up, i thought the JE was in the outer corners of his pupil. But it seems like JG thought it too subtle...just in case we won't be able to catch that crumb wink wink* He just had to add that oh-so-clear initials of our JE in there. Now, to think of it. the subtle initials looks more like a JG to me?

Reveal hidden contents

16584832_1856485124631278_79597096581285

Aaah, oppa is the king of double meanings indeed! It's a beautiful weather on the ship y'all, the forecast is clear skies without a chance of rain today. To the pool lounge while we wait for our next crumb!

True love comes once in a lifetime and when you find it you'll be willing to throw away any reservations you may have!! With what I've learned about JG from this forum , JG never behave like this before with any of his costar, maybe if he found that "someone" who he thinks deserves all the love without reservations, he has become fearless. I'm just hoping and praying that when the news come out knetz will be gentle with them, after all they have done nothing wrong.:heart:

• Like 23

59 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

1) I love you for find Oppa's confession; and 2) How did you find it???? It's rotated at a 90 degree angle!!! 

LOL why you should make into point 1 & 2 :D I just too curious with his caption, i run to photo filter app crop it but first i just about to add some filter, i chose the black and white or sephia, just like monochrome one...and suddenly it's too clear heh?! What's that?! it just like initial letter. So i try rotate it 90 deg oh geez...JE letter in there! crazy kkk...

• Like 17