[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Is it just me? the more they give us crumbs, the more I feel hungry for more? Like I have this black hole in my JoonU shipper heart that just never be able to satified till they got mariied for real hahahahaha, 

Any project will do, best if they r in the same project together (tho kinda like 1% chance) I want them to costarring together again. 

Maybe with fantasy element added to would be fun ! 

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, jen459 said:

I don't want to give up either. I'm wondering if Hunter manager said that to divert rumors between JE and KHN and JG by saying he's looking at him? Hunter manager has quite the sense of humor. 

what rumors? is KHN in a love triangle with them? hahaha.. i thought he was only a fanboy...

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, jen459 said:

I'm wondering if Hunter manager said that to divert rumors between JE and KHN and JG by saying he's looking at him? Hunter manager has quite the sense of humor. 

@jen459 wasn't he the one who occasionally exchanged comments with JG's manager? they all seem to have their 'inside' jokes hahahaha...

anyway it's interesting that Ji Eun wrote #욱아 (Wook-ah) as the hashtag. Hae Soo wasn't supposed to call Wook that informally, was she? hahaha...Wang So could do it instead lol...

6 minutes ago, ross2381 said:

YES! I would ADORE seeing him do something like that! If too cheesy romance is the problem, well; there are MANY melodramas that had 'love lines' that did not really happen: like "Five fingers" (That one was more a story between two brothers that had to fix their relationship like SERIOUSLY and they learned to get along, after all the crap they went through) but of course, they ALWAYS throw a love interest in there, to cause some tension, but it was not 'passionate' or anything! (That is why everybody was soooo angry when they saw the last episode) 

And following with Ju Ji Hoon's dramas (For some reason :blink:... TOTAL coincidence) "The devil" Or "Mao (Japanese remake) Is an excellent drama!!!!! I saw it in a weekend!!! And that's ANOTHER one with NO cheesy love story/crap involved! (DO STUFF LIKE THAT!!!!) I know you're reading this! LOL.

But now... NOW... If one day our darling, AMAZING DANCER Joon Gi, becomes bold and wants to shock us all... I would LOVE to see him in the Korean version of "Second love" (Japanese drama) That one is :heart::tongue::wub: (Where's the fire emoji?) LOL

Spoiler

haha i guess youre also a JJH fan too, i also love his works.. yes i want JG be in a drama with less or no romance at all hahaha (because he should have it (love) more in RL)

will see the second love so ill get what you mean hahaha

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

what rumors? is KHN in a love triangle with them? hahaha.. i thought he was only a fanboy...

KHN, the third wheel. He just feels so left out whenever he is around JoonU. Poor KHN.

But hopefully, this will help the Wook-So shipper's thread progress.

• Like 12

Before I go backreading again..first...GIRLS!!! How could you left me???:dissapointed_relieved:  So I was waiting until 8 pm tonight..when nothing happened..I just went to sleep..but this day...OMG!!! I'm smiling and couldn't stop myself for being happy..hahaha.

Okay..so logically...IU attended becoz she's so friendly..she's not the type who would upset her friends right? so sure..she has to come...but you can't stop me from deluluing..hahahahahaha.. (oh gosh..I'm sorry for my happiness LOL)

and @aimwanie and the others (I didn't know that the seat would be discussed so intensely..hihihi) I also counted the seat row!! oh..what's happening to me? am I starting to get crazy? but I don't mind though..LOLOLOL. ANyway, I don't care where they seated..as long as I know that there's a chance for them to meet each other (and maybe talked to each other? intimately?) *wink wink*

Let's do the group hugs!!! Thank you JG & JE for being such wonderful people..and thank you to all of my dearest stargazers..love you all :heart:

Please BBJX magic/miracle/curse/blessing come true!!!

• Like 19

Delighted by everyone's analyses of seating arrangements. In all honesty I'm so deep in this trash that the mere idea of IU and Joongi within a 5-foot radius of one another pleases me. :D 

Besides their seating proximity I have so many other questions. Was it the first time they hung out since Namoo halted the rumours? Were they awkward around each other? Did anyone in the cast/crew bring up the elephant in the room? Did IU ninja her way in specifically so the press wouldn't link her with LJG again, and then fabricate the (frankly hilarious) beauty salon excuse? Could she and LJG even follow the events of Haneul's movie with all the distracting sexual tension between them? What is the truth.

• Like 17

14 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

I think i only heard very short voice from joon gi. The one who talked mentioned IU ?!

14 hours ago, NerinaC said:

if u have hera ig, all u need to do is clicked her profile picture, there the ig story will play

I don't find it, can you give that link, I want watch it:(

• Like 19

I think this last night photo, he changed his coat hmm...but the interesting part was the caption LOL "Good Day" and brown bag...

Spoiler

@darker91 chingu..you had to follow z_hera IG first, after that you will see there's z_hera IG story on the top of your IG home page. The story will be automatically remove after 24 hours.

• Like 15

13 hours ago, chi13lou said:

For as long as JoonGi finds her more beautiful as they talk and drink, there would be no need to spend on make-up.

exactly.. hahahaha.. well.. when man said that when he is drunk.. no words can describe the pure feeling anymore.. JUST PLEASE DATE AND TREASURE EACH OTHER U TWO! hahahahhahahaa

9 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Agree. I must have just spent hours looking at their photos side by side for comparison I have to tell myself to stop haha. I also notice how JG's photo is pretty much over people's heads while JE's is pointed at the back of their heads. Just thought even their height difference is too cute !

ahahhahahahahaa.. im laughing hard when we keep comparing their height different via a picture. poor ji eun. since they are inside the cinema, she cannot stand up and thus, thats the only best picture she can get. kekekekekkee

3 hours ago, meeibe16 said:

not really sitting next to each other i think, cz there's comment from IU's manager (hanteo) in IU's late IG post with Haneul said "sorry, but he's looking at me" so i assume the one who sitting on JE's left side is Hunter Manager, and may be Hunter manager sitting in the center between JG and JE (JG's right side and JE's left side) hhhehheeee

i wont give up thinking of them sitting togetherrrrrr.. neverrrrr~~~ ahhahahahaa.. well.. hunter manager got this sense same as sang hyun manager.. so, i guess the comment is just purely for cover up? kekekekekeke.. 

51 minutes ago, junee22 said:

and @aimwanie I also counted the seat row!! oh..what's happening to me? am I starting to get crazy? but I don't mind though..LOLOLOL

Let's do the group hugs!!! Thank you JG & JE for being such wonderful people..and thank you to all of my dearest stargazers..love you all :heart:

Please BBJX magic/miracle/curse/blessing come true!!!

we all in here has been doing it for multiples of times!!! hahahahahahahha... im losing my eye ball already when i keep on comparing the seat row!

21 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

I think this last night photo, he changed his coat hmm...but the interesting part was the caption LOL "Good Day" and brown bag...

yup. i think the same. since the inner shirt kinda the same with the one he wore last night. and.. we all know he always got his way in changing his jacket/coat.. kekekekekeke

• Like 14

@darker91 idk how to link ig story n idt that can be link... i just checked it, it has been replaced by other ig live story. so last night barbeque scene gone already... then again I am pretty slow in technical thingie, maybe other chingu can help?

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, farida1012 said:

It more looks like KTV room or private room in  restaurant to me

Update his weibo too

how about airport lounge? on the first pict he looked thinner and tired (kinda sad...?)... making my delulu mind saying that it might be a throw back pict at hongkong airport lounge, waiting for the plane to go back to Korea, after the break up news... (it is just my delulu mind, this has 0 ground n no proof whatsoever)

• Like 12

49 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

@darker91 idk how to link ig story n idt that can be link... i just checked it, it has been replaced by other ig live story. so last night barbeque scene gone already... then again I am pretty slow in technical thingie, maybe other chingu can help?

Just checked the bbq story still there, it's only 8 hrs left. Yes too bad, i dunno too how to save the video from IG story ^^ 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Just checked the bbq story still there, it's only 8 hrs left. Yes too bad, i dunno too how to save the video from IG story ^^ 

if u happened to know how to save video, pls pm me. hahahahaha. ive been dying trying all button there to save it. but failed. 

• Like 9