[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

@Silvermaine Looks like they sat beside each other or near each other based on the pictures of the stage.

3 minutes ago, innrukia said:

OMGGGGGGGG 

both posted in their IG:bawling: 

I'm sooooo happy tonight!

Oh gosshh...sure they sat too close. So whenever they attended same events, now they like to post twin post...what should i named it couple post? Hahaa...these two makes me dying again! 

• Like 18

41 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I DON'T CARE if they were seated beside each other or not!LOL We believed that his smile was a sign that she would be attending.

Her attendance tonight proves that FREEDOM was back in October 2016 and not in January 2017 as claimed by the other party.

agreeeee!!!!!

38 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Z. HERA, HA NEUL, JI SOO, SHI EUN HOW MUCH DO WE HAVE TO PAY FOR YOU TO POST JOONU PICS HUH!!? HUH!!! *brings out shotgun* GIMME PICS!!!!!!!

lets give them gold barrrr for ittt!!!!

6 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

@Silvermaine Looks like they sat beside each other or near each other based on the pictures of the stage.

mmmm.. im not trying to be delulu but i count the seat.. and both got 4 seats column before themm... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Oh gosshh...sure they sat too close. So whenever they attended same events, now they like to post twin post...what should i named it couple post? Hahaa...these two makes me dying again! 

Using the grey haired man as reference, Joongi sat on the left facing the stage while Jieun sat on his right. Z_hera also posted a similar pic in her IG.

Is there any hope that she will post a pic of a get-together tonight?LOL

• Like 21

53 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Z. HERA, HA NEUL, JI SOO, SHI EUN HOW MUCH DO WE HAVE TO PAY FOR YOU TO POST JOONU PICS HUH!!? HUH!!! *brings out shotgun* GIMME PICS!!!!!!!

I told you she'll come, i knew it.. No wonders someone looks brightly tonight kekekeke...

:heart: :heart::heart:

Edited by missdharma
  • Like 18

Wow... Ji Eun's ninja skill is: JJANG!!! :ph34r:

And I'm just so happy that she's back in a very low key yet classy way! that's the way moving on should be! :wub:

Ah no wonder, that glowing smile and giddiness and all those 'funny' poses JG had... hahaha... he's such an open book! :lol::heart:

YES, WE CAN MAKE IT!

*chanting BBJX Miracle*

Based on the grey cap and black cap guys in JG's photo. I would like to think that they were both sitting beside each other. I had to stare and count and recount just to make sure I'm not making any delulu but JE looks like she's sitting in the same row as the one beside the gray cap and JG's angle looks like he's occupying the seat right next to it. JE looks like she's sitting between JG and Z-Hera based on the respective pics they posted.

• Like 22