[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

Is a really good list but I am not sure about this statement. What do you mean by star sickness in IU's case? :)  My english is not that good and probably it has other meanings. I think star sickness is when someone (because of fame) begins to think of himself as superior or overly special. Like "fame gone to the head"?

Sorry for the wrong choice of word.. I mean something like that more on JG's side (he said it himself in an interview..lol). but what I really mean is like the fame overwhelmed them and got them into a situation where they want to hide themselves..thus depression.. etc..   and..same here, chingu, my english isn't that good either.. :D

• Like 19

I just rewatching the videos of IU's Tw concert & JG's Tw FM (it's bcs I missing them so much). And I just noticed when JG show up (rain scene re-enact) JE said something like 'oppa hug' not just 'oppa' right?

And the things that I found so funny is JE always try to repeat what translator said in mandarin during her concert&JG's fm kekeke she's so cute right oppa? I bet JG feel the same with me haha GO GET HER OPPA!!! FIGHTING!!! :blush:

• Like 22

i like to think that both JG and Jieun in a great place in their life right now.. Jieun in her concert admit that now she really happy and content with her life and JG really look happy lately.... for whatever reason when they found each other they kinda completed each other in so many way.. and our chingu also listed so many thing that they actually have in common... 

this is why they understand each other easily.. its because they both come from a hardship and being betray by other person.. but with each other you can totally see the real and sincere friendship since the beginning... i don't think rumor can change that cause you can see how JG look at Jieun and trust me that's really in love looks and they seem don't care about other people when they together... 

also even after the rumor thing JG seem so happy and carefree indicate that he not effected and to be honest don't care about the rumor.. and Jieun look happy hanging out with her gals after being MIA... if anything i think they choose to not let haters effected their life and just go with the flow..  

but my guts keep telling me that both of them is far from just friend with what they keep showing us and the 'coincidence' that keep happening... the proof is all there and i think even the the people at SAF award can all see that.. in the end its like an open secret between them BUT because JG side deny it so people have to shut up but we all knew better cause we seen their interaction and denying it have no effect at all.. also JG not helping his agency at all.. LOL

• Like 24

8 hours ago, WH said:

Sorry for the wrong choice of word.. I mean something like that more on JG's side (he said it himself in an interview..lol). but what I really mean is like the fame overwhelmed them and got them into a situation where they want to hide themselves..thus depression.. etc..   and..same here, chingu, my english isn't that good either.. :D

I understand. Thanks for your explanation. :) @caramelovers75 Also, thank you. :)

------------

I began today the making of my new JoonU music video. Honestly, I am not quick at editing :lol: so I don't think it will be completed soon. Just sharing for the ones that wanted a new one after the Galaxy one.  

• Like 19

43 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

And wherever he is, why does it look like his handbag looks too girly to be his? Don't think I've seen him carrying a bag before??? Is this a CRUMB? going crazy with delulu in the submarino*

Lack of fresh air?LOL Maybe he knows that we were trying to figure out where his We Can Make It post was taken, either Taiwan or HK, so he is giving us a new challenge. I did notice the bag too and he seems all covered up. Maybe he was on a ninja/covert mission?

Is there a Lotte ad near Jieun's apt building?

• Like 21

15 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Lack of fresh air?LOL Maybe he knows that we were trying to figure out where his We Can Make It post was taken, either Taiwan or HK, so he is giving us a new challenge. I did notice the bag too and he seems all covered up. Maybe he was on a ninja/covert mission?

maybe youre right haha if he's a lurker here hahaha

i wish there is an ad near jieun's home (or a big billboard of JG right at her window hahaha)

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Lack of fresh air indeed chinggu yah. I am now desperate for scraps instead of crumbs!..I miss this two so much! I wish I have good FBI skills but they've  gone ninja mode we'll need stalker moves to get any crumbs out of these two. BUT we will try. Let me get my telescope lens to scope out that lady bag! 

• Like 17

48 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Jieun didn't live in apt building. But she live in a house with her parent , grandmother and her cousin..

So if someone who want to go out with her they should get her parents permission first. She a great daughter. She is a daughter who always keep her parents trust. Especially her mother.. her parents usually contacted her if she didn't go home until late night eventhough she go out with her bestie Yooinna.. :D

• Like 20