[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

5 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Stargazers, let's play a game!

Things he could post with double meaning. ^^

Now that we're making this game public, Stargazers, feel free to add to the list. What would you like to see Joon Gi post to his IG?

I would like to see:

13. A more specific love related photo or video, especially for Valentine's Day

Especially when the post will follow with an announcement him dating LJE. :D *too much delulu* 

• Like 22

I would love to see him posting this caption :

You're my Valentine :wub::wub::wub:

P/s - or he can post something similar like "you are my valentine, ma angels" ..

->  which he dedicates to his beloved hajunses..

->  WITH another special meaning for THAT special someone :D

And post a valentine song. I personally love Martina McBride ft. Jim Brickman's Valentine :

"Valentine"
                   (Martina McBride feat. Jim Brickman)

If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still hear you
If there were no tears
No way to feel inside
I'd still feel for you

And even if the sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart until the end of time
You're all I need, my love, my Valentine.

All of my life
I have been waiting for
All you give to me
You've opened my eyes
And shown me how to love unselfishly

I've dreamed of this a thousand times before
In my dreams I couldn't love you more
I will give you my heart
Until the end of time
You're all I need, my love, my Valentine

And even if the sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart until the end of time
'Cause all I need is you, my Valentine
You're all I need, my love, my Valentine

• Like 17

can i make a wish for Jieun too? i wish she can post a vid of her singing this song : loving you

since the first time i heard her sing this song i automatically think that she sings it for jg, it just fits so well #delulu :D

"loving you is easy cause your beautiful:wub:

• Like 23

6 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

@meahri_1, @chi13lou, and I started playing this recently. We compiled a list of things we would LOVE to see Joon Gi posting on his IG as a way of giving us JoonU crumbs. Things he could post with double meaning. ^^

So far, this is our list:

1. Another "For You" reference (@akinahana89)
2. Criminal Minds role status (@chi13lou)
3. More yellow and gold themes (@akinahana89)
4. "All In" or "I'm all in" (@meahri_1)
5. "This is it" (@akinahana89)
6. "All the way" (@akinahana89)
7. Star emoticons (@akinahana89)
8. "Happy" (@chi13lou)
9. A clip of Joon Gi singing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz (@akinahana89)
10. A picture of one of the recent SHR cast get-togethers (@chi13lou)
11. A clip of Joon Gi singing "Not a Bad Thing" or "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake (@WH)
12. A reference or cover of "Fields of Gold" by Sting (IU covered this song before too!) (@latinoona)
13. A more specific love related photo or video, especially for Valentine's Day (@nsyavita)

Now that we're making this game public, Stargazers, feel free to add to the list. What would you like to see Joon Gi post to his IG?

number 10. bcs if he post photo of  the recent MLSHR members gathering, then we can at least knowing that he and his queen meet up again kekekekeke pleaseeeeee.... 

• Like 23

33 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

#1 but with a bit of modification: I'd like him to sing 'For You' again at the upcoming HSBC event in Singapore and then post the combined videos of his singing 'For You' from HK FM and Singapore Event on his IG with a more challenging caption for us to decipher haha...

It's just upsetting for me to see that he has to refrain from posting the 'For You' video after the baseless rumour... I know that he might want to be careful but isn't his 'Thank You' FM supposed to be a 'thank you' event for MLSHR in the first place? singing 'For You' would be very relevant anyway... *sigh*

Oh, I also would like him to post more and more lovey-dovey & 'I won't give up on us' themed-songs! hahahaha *greedy me I know*

:tongue:

12 hours ago, WH said:

Hi fellow stargazers, I just wanna get this out of my (delulu) mind.. LOL

JE posted a song (from a series similar to ScarletHeart) with lyrics that talks about a girl who fell in love with someone (at an unexpected moment?) and is trying to confirm her feelings first ..And at the same time, she wants the guy to wait for her because she's still in the process of confirming her feelings (just correct me if I'm wrong).
"I know that this is love
That’s what I’ve been waiting for.
I’ll take a step." 

"Do not go any further.
Listen to my heart."

Then, she posted a throwback pic.

JG posted RE vid (promo).

Then, JG posted a pic with "We Can Make It" as caption. The pic, it seems, is like a throwback pic.

So, the theme of their posts are: one promo & one throwback. 

If I were to connect it further. It seems to me, JG sort of replied to JE's song post (Saimdang OST).

Something about, "We Can Make It" - it's a song sang by Code Red back in 1997 from their album Scarlet. The person who posted was in Scarlet Heart. Perhaps, just another coincidence (?). The pic shows a dominant "red" color.. Plus the caption, "We Can Make It" .. My delulu mind tells me, it's a Code Red song. I don't know if he knew this song (he's probably 15/16 when this was released) but, well.. idk for sure! LOL The song is a duet (girl/boy).. and is about a guy trying to convince the girl he loves that they can make it..  
Some parts of the lyrics:

(Boy) I know we can make it, I know we can make it
I've been waiting for a girl like you to come my way
I've been waiting for a girl to shine some light on my days
I've been searching for that someone who could understand me
Someone who's not afraid to laugh or cry and share that with me

(Girl) I've been waiting for a boy like you to hold my hand
I've been waiting for a boy like you to give me a chance
And I've been longing for that feeling of being complete
You have shown me just how good love is when two minds meet
I know I know I know

We can make it if we try, we can make it you and i  

A love like ours can't be denied
We can make it if we try, if we believe in you and i
A love like ours can't be denied

I know that we can make it.. yeah.. 

I'm on #DeluluToTheMax Mode :D:wub:

:D HAPPY 700th pages :D 

To captain, thank you for making this thread. To Chi13lou, for welcoming me here.. And to all fellow stargazers,

I love you all!! :lol: May the universe hear our chants & prayers for our JG&JE! :heart:

Thank youu for share here chinguu, i feel so goosebumps when i read your post chingu, the lyrics, u and i, album's name and also your post about napkin's name...everything... This just what i happened before when i posted about Joon Gi caption 'you are so beautiful...' then we got Ji eun took photo in isoi office with wall background written same words, these two always made us dying kkk...

• Like 24

8 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

@meahri_1, @chi13lou, and I started playing this recently. We compiled a list of things we would LOVE to see Joon Gi posting on his IG as a way of giving us JoonU crumbs. Things he could post with double meaning. ^^

1. Another "For You" reference (@akinahana89)
3. More yellow and gold themes (@akinahana89)
8. "Happy" (@chi13lou)
9. A clip of Joon Gi singing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz (@akinahana89)
10. A picture of one of the recent SHR cast get-togethers (@chi13lou)
11. A clip of Joon Gi singing "Not a Bad Thing" or "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake (@WH)
12. A reference or cover of "Fields of Gold" by Sting (IU covered this song before too!) (@latinoona)
13. A more specific love related photo or video, especially for Valentine's Day (@nsyavita)

I think i couldn't chose only one ^^ captain, first #10 i always want to see SHR cast to meet up again, and Joon Gi will take a seat close to Ji eun again :wub: Also #13 i'm waiting this...in Valentine's day he will post something interesting maybe song or flower/doll, gift or anything that we could think it's related to Ji eun ^^ most of all i love hint from song lyrics. 

• Like 18

3 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

LOL. @sooji28 Whoa, chingu. Good for you! You're going more aggressive than the rest of us. GO BIG OR GO HOME, as they say!! Hopefully Joongi is really a lurker here. From your post to his eyes. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I have a feeling you all have likely discussed this before, so my apologies. Remember Joongi told our IU that he wanted her to sing Good Day next time? We talked about the lyrics, right? LOL. 

LOL. I'm getting impatient about them, actually. But, still i will be waiting for the big cakes (and possibly wedding bell?) about the two of them. 

BTW, It's possible he's a lurker, right? I don't know if we have korean members in this thread? But, it will be a great one if we have koreans to be our agent, and share some crumbs from korean news about our JoonU in this thread.

• Like 18

Another crumb I hope JG will drop will be in his IG profile description. I wish he will change this: 

배우 이준기 a.k.a Actor JG !李準基

Thx & Love U all. ♡

To this:

배우 이준기 a.k.a Actor JG !李準基

Thx & love U all. ♡

The smallest crumb can mean so much! :w00t: delulu mode*

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

LOL. I'm getting impatient about them, actually. But, still i will be waiting for the big cakes (and possibly wedding bell?) about the two of them. 

BTW, It's possible he's a lurker, right? I don't know if we have korean members in this thread? But, it will be a great one if we have koreans to be our agent, and share some crumbs from korean news about our JoonU in this thread.

Actually we have few chingus here as our FBI AGENTS who can read hangul and always give us translated news update from JG&JE.. Like our lovely chingu @starcandy0516 :D

• Like 22

URI CAPT CAPT HAD UPDATED HER FANFIC YEOROBUN!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY STARGAZERS!!! AWWWWW at the title...complete

She just had her way with my tears.....loving you @akinahana89

http://archiveofourown.org/chapters/21616184

You Might Need Me

Aurora_Antheia_Raine

Chapter 3: Complete

Summary:

“You’ve changed,” he commented quietly after a few minutes of comfortable silence. “Do you know that?”

• Like 22

1a. Another "For You" reference (@akinahana89)
1b. Clip of "For You" at upcoming March Singapore event compiled with "For You" from HK FM (@NoonaE)
3. More yellow and gold themes (@akinahana89 @farida1012)
8. "Happy" (@chi13lou)
9. A clip of Joon Gi singing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz (@akinahana89 @Lampel @riuenu)
10. A picture of one of the recent SHR cast get-togethers (@chi13lou @nsyavita @meeibe16 @kilovekyo @riuenu)
13. A more specific love related photo or video, especially for Valentine's Day (@nsyavita @sooji28 @kilovekyo)
14. More cryptic, hidden messages (i.e. "22 post" where, in Hangeul, '2' is similar to 'Lee') (@mooncookies24)
15. Something similar to "we can make it" (@mooncookies24)
16. References to Joon Gi's song "Now (Jigeum)" (@mooncookies24)
17. A direct announcement that he's dating Jieun (@sooji28)
18. Any variation of the phrase, "You are my Valentine."
(@gijoe8)
19. "Today is/was a good day." (@desvlo)
20. Lovey dovey, "I won't give up on us" songs (@NoonaE)
21. Song lyric hints (@kilovekyo)
22. Changing captions/IG profile descriptions (i.e. "Thx & Love U all" to "Thx & I Love U all") (@marimari00)
23. A clip of Joon Gi and Jieun singing a duet of "Lucky" by Colbie Caillat (@riuenu)
24. A photo of Joon Gi and Jieun together (@riuenu)
25. Proof of Joon Gi and Jieun guesting/attending each other's birthday celebrations (@WH)

List for Jieun:

1. A clip of Jieun singing "Loving You" by Minnie Riperton (@nsyavita)
2. A clip of Jieun singing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz (@chi13lou)
3. An updated clip of Jieun signing "Marry You" by Bruno Mars (@riuenu)
4. A clip of Joon Gi and Jieun singing a duet of "Lucky" by Colbie Caillat (@riuenu)

Last Updated: February 3, 2017 @12:47PM

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 19

16 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Ya! It's your fault. While you were MIA, some people were recruited for the FBI investigation team and you were tagged.

Now you have to ask everyone on the thread if they are part of the team. LOL

MEANIE @chi13lou!!! Alright!! I will go on wild goose chase for my team member....

16 hours ago, aimwanie said:

hahahhaa.. why did he think we wont catch the deleted pic.. kekekekkee.. so now angle is become the new topic~~ kekekekeke

hahhahahahahahhahahahaha.. @riuenu loooks here.. we have some proud squad.. the byeontae squad. hahahahhaa

LOL!! i cannot stop laughing when u ask her ask everyone. hahahahha

Hahahahahahahahahaah, yea, proud byeontae squard but ....

YA!! Angel @aimwanie, didnt I feed u well...how can u laugh.....when I going on wild goose chase......meanie angel!

15 hours ago, chi13lou said:

That's her punishment for MIA.LOL

Alright alright...guys...I think I will start back reading from page 1...trying my best, without commenting of course...SO!! If I like you post way back then...dun be shocked!! I am doing my homework k!!

YA!! @mooncookies24I dunno to laugh or to cry at this...how come I feel that I kanna arrow left right front back..

YOU.ARE.NOT.HELPING...I am not leading an army or a battle squad......and I didnt do the homework donation on purpose .....:bawling:

16 hours ago, mooncookies24 said:

Hahaha..u are my chief in JoonU FBI Community and my commander in JoonU Army/Battle Squad..and I also want to add one: the big supporter of byeontae squad..lolololol..I love u, chingu..u know it and dont keep questioning it..compare it with the other side of u..haha.. Anyway busway, thank u for ur biggest donation of my homework back reading at this thread - about 20pages something :lol:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

1a. Another "For You" reference (@akinahana89)
1b. Clip of "For You" at upcoming March Singapore event compiled with "For You" from HK FM (@NoonaE)
3. More yellow and gold themes (@akinahana89 @farida1012)
8. "Happy" (@chi13lou)
9. A clip of Joon Gi singing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz (@akinahana89 @Lampel)
10. A picture of one of the recent SHR cast get-togethers (@chi13lou @nsyavita @meeibe16 @kilovekyo)
13. A more specific love related photo or video, especially for Valentine's Day (@nsyavita @sooji28 @kilovekyo)
14. More cryptic, hidden messages (i.e. "22 post" where, in Hangeul, '2' is similar to 'Lee') (@mooncookies24)
15. Something similar to "we can make it" (@mooncookies24)
16. References to Joon Gi's song "Now (Jigeum)" (@mooncookies24)
17. A direct announcement that he's dating Jieun (@sooji28)
18. Any variation of the phrase, "You are my Valentine."
(@gijoe8)
19. "Today is/was a good day." (@desvlo)
20. Lovey dovey, "I won't give up on us" songs (@NoonaE)
21. Song lyric hints (@kilovekyo)
22. Changing captions/IG profile descriptions (i.e. "Thx & Love U all" to "Thx & I Love U all") (@marimari00)

List for Jieun:

1. A clip of Jieun singing "Loving You" by Minnie Riperton (@nsyavita)
2. A clip of Jieun singing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz (@chi13lou)
3. A clip of Jieun signing "Marry You" by Bruno Mars (@riuenu)

Last Updated: February 3, 2017 @3:53AM

On top of that..I will op for #9 and #10 for Joongi as well..cant think of anything for Joongi yet...I love the lyrics of I'm Yours and I will like to see them together in same photo again...and MLSHR family!

Spoiler

"I'm Yours"

Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention.
I reckon, it's again my turn
To win some or learn some.

But I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.

Well, open up your mind and see like me,
Open up your plans and damn you're free.
Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love.
Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing, we're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved

So I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm sure.
There's no need to complicate.
Our time is short.
This is our fate,
I'm yours.

Do you want to come on, scooch on over closer, dear
And I will nibble your ear

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed.

I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons.
It's what we aim to do.
Our name is our virtue.

But I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.

Well, open up your mind and see like me,
Open up your plans and damn you're free.
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours.
So please don't, please don't, please don't...
There's no need to complicate.
'Cause our time is short.
This oh, this oh, this is our fate.
I'm yours.

Oh, I'm yours
Oh, I'm yours
Oh, oh,
Baby, do you believe, I'm yours?
You best believe, you best believe, I'm yours.

As for the clip Jieunie singing "Marry you", its just kinda of sweet for me, I know she had covered this song before..and the first few sentence of the lyrics already caught my attention!

I am greedy as well, I just looking forward to our big wedding cake!!

Spoiler

"Marry You"

It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go oh oh oh,
No one will know oh oh oh,
Oh, come on, girl.
Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow oh oh oh,
Shots of patron,
And it's on, girl.

Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we'll go, go, go, go-go.
If you're ready, like I'm ready.

Cause it's a beautiful night,
Hey baby,

Who cares baby,

I'll go get a ring let the choir bells sing like oooh,
So what you wanna do?
Let's just run girl.

If we wake up and you wanna break up that's cool.
No, I won't blame you;
It was fun, girl.

Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we'll go, go, go, go-go.
If you're ready, like I'm ready.

Cause it's a beautiful night,
Hey baby,

Who cares baby,

[x2:]
Just say I doooooo-ooo uhu,
Tell me right now baby,
Tell me right now baby, baby.

Oh, it's a beautiful night,
Hey baby,

Who cares baby,

EDIT: CALL ME GREEDY, I am!! Even it is not part of the game..I will really really like to see they covered Lucky together, I will like to change the Lucky in my mp3 to JoonU cover instead of Yonghwa and JE, I love Yonghwa, I really do..just that I prefer JoonU cover ahahahahahahahaha, eh no other Boice here right, I am safe right ....

Spoiler

"Lucky"
(feat. Colbie Caillat)

Do you hear me, I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
Boy, I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will

Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair
Though the breezes through the trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now

I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

• Like 24

2 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

"Be a guest on each other's birthday celebrations, if ever there's any."

I think this is okay since they're close colleagues plus SHR casts to be a guest, too. 

PS. I really like this version.. :wub: Is there a studio version of this song cover? 

• Like 17