[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@kriswu Maybe he still does...? But I find it odd that he has better skin now than when he was 30 years old. Plus, he's more physically fit than I am and I'm 22 LOL (He can keep dancing for like 3 hours and he loves running more than weightlifting). Well, if he's switched to heatsticks or vapes, then I guess that's better lmao. 

idk if the blue box on the lower right looks like a pack. 

Oh well, I'm hoping all the best for oppa. ^_^

• Like 17

Translation for Jieunie ad, thanks 4seasonswithIU

and my heart went awwwwwwwwwwwwww when I see the below gift, I cant handle her stare much, Oppa can you??

Btw....did she cut her hair again?? I mean trim it shorter??

• Like 18

she is seriously soo cuteee in thoseee CF!!! seriously.. hahahahahahha.. someone will stock up his house with all the painkillers. kekkeke

4 hours ago, riuenu said:

now now....angel....wae we should post it at night..omg...u are uri byeontae angel indeed..

EDIT: I am laughing at ur principle..now I becoming ur shield of saving the sexy picture? now now, what to do with u and my two Byeontae V gang in line LOL

SEXY PICTURE - post at night

MATURE FANFIC - post at night

still got what u need us to post it at night love @aimwanie

this also post at night??

yaaaa yaaaa.. hahahahahhaa. dont misunderstood me puh lisss.. i need to behave well during day time because im at my workplace.. thats why i said its better at night since im at home. hahahhhahhahahahahahha.. 

• Like 13

41 minutes ago, riuenu said:

and my heart went awwwwwwwwwwwwww when I see the below gift, I cant handle her stare much, Oppa can you??

Btw....did she cut her hair again?? I mean trim it shorter??

The breaking news of her breakup with Kiha...

after that she appear in a CF... with the hair trimmed even shorter...

Oh my... :blink: are you guys thinking what I'm thinking... :unsure:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, aimwanie said:

she is seriously soo cuteee in thoseee CF!!! seriously.. hahahahahahha.. someone will stock up his house with all the painkillers. kekkeke

yaaaa yaaaa.. hahahahahhaa. dont misunderstood me puh lisss.. i need to behave well during day time because im at my workplace.. thats why i said its better at night since im at home. hahahhhahhahahahahahha.. 

I would had stock up the pain killer as well if it is available in Singapore!

Finally she posted, missing her so so much! Till I rush in forum knowing that she had posted

Will oppa like her post? Stalking mode start now 

• Like 22

24 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

His Touch

The circular or rhythmic movement or touch of Joongi's hand creates somewhat of a hypnotic effect which is evident when you look at IU's eye movement. Her eye reaction moves in concert with his hand/fingers.  LOL. I was delighted at the time to see she wasn't immune to his charms.  And there's another 'tell' to prove she's definitely affected. When Joongi starts the sweep of his fingers backward, you also see the slight movement of IU's head swaying back almost in concert with the sway of his hand...which is ironic since his touch is so feather light...certainly not enough to push her head.  One can easily argue this is just a case of action/reaction, but given all the things we know now....  At the time this aired, I figured it was 50/50 there might be a little something more there, likely more on the level of budding mutual attraction.

By the way, as we know, and as Joongi and her various other co-stars have all said, our IU/Jieunie is a promising actress. She'll only get better with each project. A young actress (or any actor/actress for that matter), can't fake natural body reactions -- the dilation of the pupils, the glazing over of the eyes, the natural sway of the head. Everything you see below is 100 percent natural.

kekekekkee.. agreeeeeeeeeeee~~~ but.. wang so also act very very very natural here.. kekekkekee.. the chemistry is just beyond the imagination!

48 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

These fmv collects all hae soo Wang so intense moment... I kinda hold my breath  a lil bit while watching this 

holding my breath till the enddddddd~~~~ our king!

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I would had stock up the pain killer as well if it is available in Singapore!

Finally she posted, missing her so so much! Till I rush in forum knowing that she had posted

Will oppa like her post? Stalking mode start now 

i want too in Malaysiaaaaaaaa~~

i know she did posted! after soo long~~~ lets see if oppa is up to online or not tonight. kekekkee

• Like 19

1 minute ago, Silvermaine said:

Ji Eun posts! She's alive!! Now, the steady wait for crumbs begin. :D

What I do know is, one of her friends in her most recent post (whom she also recently followed), regrammed and posted JoonU pics and vids. Hmmmmm

yeayyyyy.. multiple post like oppa did 6 days agooo~~~~ huhu.. she is alive and well having fun with her friends.. SEEEE.. SHE IS JUST FINE.. THE PROOF THAT THE BREAK UP HAPPENED LONG TIME AGO. KEKKEKE

4 minutes ago, riuenu said:

She posted again, how much I am loving her now 

she is doing the multiple posttt... lets stalking

• Like 17