[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

10 hours ago, nsyavita said:

thank u for the vid, the thing that i mentioned is in 17.22 

now i feel bad for lhj being blamed by haters, i thankful for him asked that question make us even noticed je&jg awkwardness lolz...:D

i remember lhj asked the question the second time, telling them he will keep being suspicious about them, and i saw (in 1.54) jg nodded his head, as if he was agreed and don't mind at all ppl being suspicious about them, (talking about a guy who so afraid of scandals and rumors :wink:) ok i might be just delulu kkkkk.....

I´d really want it to be completely translated...:unsure: Subtitles would be sooo apreciated...

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Do not quote videos~
  • Like 10

9 hours ago, latinoona said:

I´d really want it to be completely translated...:unsure: Subtitles would be sooo apreciated...

i put under spoiler :grin:

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Do not share illegal streaming sites
  • Like 9

On 1/26/2017 at 7:45 PM, kriswu said:

I'm crying he's so active in IG LOLLL and the word "love" and heart emojis are all over the place. JoonGi's IG bio should be "NO CHILL" hahahaha :D

Also wanted to share with you all my first JoonU FMV. It's not much but I've collected these JoonU moments from the SAF to remind me why I am in this ship lol (and it seems a lot of us fully shipped JoonU after the drama awards) so when haters are out to put us and our JoonU down, their SAF moments should be our reminder to not waver. When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds. I hope you like it, chingus. Have a nice day xx :wub: IN BBJX CURSE, I TRUST.

Beautiful mv kris... Luv it so much! I'

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Do not quote videos
  • Like 14

29 minutes ago, kriswu said:

Like oppa, like fan. I guess I have no chill today too. :lol:

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR STARGAZERS ♡♡♡ here's another gift for y'all... while we're patiently waiting for new crumbs.

Omona!!! I was literally smiling at your FMV. So sweet. 

Thanks for your FMV. Perfect way to start New year and morning routine. O

• Like 14

1 hour ago, kriswu said:

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR STARGAZERS ♡♡♡ here's another gift for y'all... while we're patiently waiting for new crumbs.

PS. is anyone here Chinese or does know how to speak Chinese? i just need to make sure if what the subs i put @ 3:34 is correct because if i remember correctly, that's what one member translated and posted here last time. cmiiw thanks guys xx ^_^

Happy Chinese New Year ^^

LOVE LOVE your FMVs @kriswu They are making me grinning ear to ear... n how on earth they say that was all acting / fan service, seriously. 

@kilovekyo, @NoonaE, @junee22, @ladybirdz, @caramelovers75, @wulss thank you  :blush:,  I will do my best on my next chapter. @shrvirus haha well voldy need to show up, he won't be that easy to get rid LOL 

• Like 21

@kriswu  Aahhh why did I have tears in my eyes when I watched your newest FMV? Chincha cheongmal kamsamnida! It's just the icing we need for the nonexistent cake we've been having lately. 

Gosh, why is it so dark down here in this submarine. I missed hanging out at the pool lounge waiting for our parties. 

Thanks again for bringing some JoonJi feels chinggu ya

• Like 20

5 hours ago, kriswu said:

PS. is anyone here Chinese or does know how to speak Chinese? i just need to make sure if what the subs i put @ 3:34 is correct because if i remember correctly, that's what one member translated and posted here last time. cmiiw thanks guys xx ^_^

Thank you so much for the video!! I love all videos you made of JoonU :heart: 

Edited by akinahana89
Do not quote videos~~
  • Like 23