[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

The way I see her laugh at SAF and Taiwan concert is a sincere laugh, like a girl who is shy and laugh in front of her crush. Why would a girl laugh like an ahjumma in front of her crush or someone she likes? She should mantain her feminime image keke Just watched Voldy and JE radio show, the way she laughed is similar to the way she laughed when she's around JG.

6 minutes ago, berny said:

And it wouldn't have been appropriate also to laugh like that in an event like SAF ?

No I didnt mean it like that. I mean the one she shows on variety shows, is it a real laugh or not? Coz she mentioned if im not mistaken that she practiced that certain expression when she guested in varity shows. And I thought i perceived it as the same as in SAF. Like she needs to just maintain an expression for the media/viewers like she did in the variety shows? I do not intend to offend you chinggu @starcandy0516 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Joseph Lim said:

Saw your FMV, those two are just so cute together! At 2:36 JG was holding the mic talking, JE stick her tongue out. JG immediately hold the mic to her and stick her tongue out too:tongue: What are they trying to do :rolleyes:

IU must love time traveling a lot :D. The YOU&I MV she time travel and in MLSHR she time travel too. If only JG is the guy in the YOU&I MV. 

Most of you must have seen this version of YOU&I MV

The Japanese Version is cool too.

Performance version

One thing I want to say after watching this video.....

I WANT THAT FREAKING CUTE DUCK!! (OR SWAN?!)

Ok, sorry for out of focus.

• Like 17

@Arsia well, hullo there newcomer! welcome to the shipper thread where delusion is one main character haha. it'll be a 'rumour' if one takes the discussion here too seriously and spread it out. if not, let's just call it a 'deduction' or 'hypothesis' alrite :lol:.

@chelleshawol I think I'll have to agree with @starcandy0516 and @berny, SAF was supposed to be a rather formal award so it might have been a bit out of place for JE- especially with her gorgeous bride-like dress- to let out her ahjumma laughter in front of everybody hehe. I think what's more important was the fact that she smiled and laughed a lot that night, which was very lovely to see :wub:.

11 minutes ago, JGiGrande said:

Omona, omona, what an awesome rumour of JHB's relationship as soon as I visit the thread again after quite a while.. Thank you @Park Chon for sharing it with us here ^^

I'm one of the minority too who wasn't mad at him.. chingu @NoonaE But I was otherwise, Lol, at JHB in which I've mentioned about why in some of my posts.

I wasn't sure of the relationship between Joongi and her at that time. What I personally thought was she approched him hard first, then they may have dated or he stayed as friends with her. IF he was really the one introducing PHS and JHB, it may be kind of paying her compensation since she seems to be the matchmaker of her friend's brother to his sister, hahahaha. JHB might be just a pure buddy to him, or she did that strategy for chances to get involve in his life by her closeness with his sister but he politely rejected her again by introducing his nice acquaintance to her. Well, my delulus only xDD

I'm hectic with my daily life that I weren't here during the tasty JoonU crumbs ^_^ As for the opinions about him not attending RE6 LA event was his decision from the start, mine is.. I don't think so. He was definitely invited way before in 2016, and he did plan to go there. He and Fraser James, one of the cast, were chatting on FJ's IG update on 22nd Oct 2016 about meeting each other again in the next year, and even Milla mentioning on IG like meeting him in LA soon or will treat him well there, such comments.

By my opinion of JG and JE in their comfy level of being open with their daily life, probably Joongi knew when the breaking up news was sheduled to be broken quite beforehand. He may be pondering about what should he do since then, and seemed to inform the RE6 team for his attendance cancellation just after their promo in Korea.

I was guessing before about Jieun's break up news could be before the Chinese New Year. Wow! She really has left her past relationship in the old year.. All the best to her happiness in her career and life from this her born-rooster year! And I agree to you of Joongi. He's an unpredictable guy.. So we can't help but left to investigate for the possible crumbs of our ship :lol:

This was posted in JG thread.  When she talked about Korea she didn't mention JG name: .

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/ResidentEvilMovie/videos/10155702698853709/ Maybe the fans in the JG thread are right and was no need to mention his name, but after all that buzz in Korea... I can't help but think that she is disappointed that he didn't come in LA, and we were right about the reason. It's only my speculation and I don't have to say more 

• Like 19

@Diana Blanche didn't Milla comment on JG's IG post yesterday? it's a very sweet comment from her so I don't think she's that disappointed about JG's not coming to LA Premiere. Or maybe she wrote the sweet comment after JG told her his 'reason' *cough* :wub:

That 

5 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

@Diana Blanche didn't Milla comment on JG's IG post yesterday? it's a very sweet comment from her so I don't think she's that disappointed about JG's not coming to LA Premiere. Or maybe she wrote the sweet comment after JG told her his 'reason' *cough* :wub:

I don't know, I said this is a speculation on my part but I am inclined to think that in the meantime she found out the reason.

• Like 16

Guys, do you have the link of IU's concert in Taipei when JG guested? I can't seem to find any clips on yt that captured the moment when JG attempted to hold hands with Ji Eun. The vids I saw, they cut that particular scene. Can u link me pls? Thank you :) 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

Welcome back! Most of it I would assume was when @Siracusa and I tagged you for whenever something big happens.

Please visit more often! Miss you!

Spoiler

Happy to be back. Long vacay is over. It's back to reality really for me. New year tomorrow and school will start next week for my kids. 

I can't promise if i will still be active like before because with the current situation i feel like everything came full circle. Not really but that's how i see it. But please tag me still for news with so much intensity. 

Love to everyone.

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

It's not appropritate to laugh like ahjumma at event like SAF. She usually laughed like ahjumma when she find things are really funny. So, she will laugh loudly like ahjumma. If it's not funny, she will just pretend to laugh like maintaining happy expression since in reality show, you need to make reaction although it's not funny.

Note : I'm not offended keke It's okay~

Okay. Thanks for the reply :) 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, krysyuy said:

Just press play - the vid should start at the part right before JG takes her hand. :) 

Thank you so much! I've  been looking for this :bawling:

56 minutes ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

Sorry before for replying, since I'm not uaenas. :)

I think grand award show (everything that should be presented prim and proper) isn't quite a perfect occasion for ahjumma laughter. I watched that show. That Hammer Punishment Time shows that IU wouldn't go ahjumma if there isn't something that she found really funny (in many shows like variety when someone crack a joke and everyone has to "laugh" so it look really amusing... Maybe that's why her amused expression looked 'forced' at times) and we know that 'exaggerated' expression (especially genuine ones) are what makes variety show really fun to watch. 

I saw some of her ahjumma laugh in ML BTS; during 'annyeong' inside jokes, runny nose, and she actually banter some of JG's jokes. Including her goofy pic with the rest of ML's cast after the award. So I guess it's just depends on the occasion. :glasses:

It's okay. Thanks for sharing your opinion :) 

• Like 15