[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, NoonaE said:

About being the 'power couple' and public acceptance... I think actor/ actress couples are generally more accepted? there are some actor- actress couples who have managed to tie the knots with the blessings from both fans- including the loved one like Won Bin. The idol-actor/ actress couples, on the other hand, would be a bit more 'difficult' case, probably because they have different range of fans. Currently the one considered as idol-actor power couple is Lee Min Ho/ Suzy? It would be awesome if the next one is our Lee Joon Gi/ IU :tongue:

I believe there were still a small amount of fans in Taiwan didn't want to believe what they'd seen. Like someone said before, JE eats hate for breakfast. She's tough and persistent. She knows what she wants and fights for it. JG's easygoing. He loves his fans and cherish their loyalty. But I believe he would fight back without hesitation if some of them hurt JE. In fact, their agencies already warned the haters of lawsuits if they acted up. 

Fans may leave but new fans will join in. All I worry is their relationship is out before JE's breakup announcement. 

• Like 22

8 hours ago, jiyue said:

@riuenu thank youuu, dear!

I've just noticed - what's up with destiny again? JG talking about playing Wang So was his destiny in that magazine article (besides Wang So itself being also a masterpiece of acting actually, which I needed to add because it's just true)...

Being so lovey, dovey happy around Hae Su aka JE and having always said he's waiting for destined love. I feel like he really cannot help but to give us even more crumbs and cookies everywhere!

Hello! For me, there's so many actors who can play Wang So and yet they gave it to him. Just like with Hae Soo. Someone posted here that IU was not the first choice but still landed on her lap. If it not meant for them then there will be instances that his and her schedule will overlap or there is another project that he or she thinks more suitable for them and so on. That is why, we called it destiny/fate. That is why, he told the magazine that " He is destined to play the role of Wang So". :wub:

• Like 14

So I was busy stalking so soo couple on instagram..and look what I found...an english traslation of our so soo couple "date" at both fan meets.I am still newbie on soompi so I still dont know how to embedd media into threads. so just click the hidden contents and read the so soo/ leelee couple expressing their admiration for each other.:wub::wub:see the hidden contents above.I apologise in advance to mods if I have broken any rules.

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

All I worry is their relationship is out before JE's breakup announcement. 

yeap... that's one of the biggest storms in our ship actually. I mean no harm and have nothing against Voldy/ JKH but if the breakup is already there, it's not fair for JE either to keep the 'status' only for pleasing the public. But anyway... we don't know the truth to their situations yet haha... it can be a very complicated one indeed. We can only keep assuming from whatever crumbs we have been given so far until the real cake is presented later. I'll keep on praying for the best yet to come for JG and JE. As a fan I love JG so much that I want him to be with the girl of his choice without any fear and regrets. This should go to JE as well... the girl is so precious that it is just too unfair for her not to be able to glow in happiness with the one of her choice :)

:tongue:

3e3f2f1e-efc8-413f-9924-c5b72dbbb729.gif

21 hours ago, mooncookies24 said:

Hi Stargazer,

Cr Edit Caption: @crazyshell   Gomawo Chingu :wub:

BBJX CURSE/BLESSING COME TRUE!! Dont Forget to Keep Voting For Soompi Awards!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND STARGAZERS :D

Forum sunbae, how do you embed posts from instagram directly so that they display without using spoiler tag?

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Do not quote images!
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, emeraldblue said:

So I was busy stalking so soo couple on instagram..and look what I found...an english traslation of our so soo couple "date" at both fan meets.I am still newbie on soompi so I still dont know how to embedd media into threads. so just click the hidden contents and read the so soo/ leelee couple expressing their admiration for each other.:wub::wub:see the hidden contents above.I apologise in advance to mods if I have broken any rules.

Thank you very much for the goodies!

You don't have to hide them, just try to limit what can be seen outright to 3 so as not to affect too much the data usage of those using their mobile phones. What moderators ask for is for us to delete pictures and videos when we quote them.

Looking forward to seeing you here more often!

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Thank you very much for the goodies!

You don't have to hide them, just try to limit what can be seen outright to 3 so as not to affect too much the data usage of those using their mobile phones. What moderators ask for is for us to delete pictures and videos when we quote them.

Looking forward to seeing you here more often!

Thanks, sure you will see me alot but how do i post without hiding the images.I tried using "insert media" and pasting the URL but it was not working.It only worked when i used the spoiler tag option.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, emeraldblue said:

Thanks, sure you will see me alot but how do i post without hiding the images.I tried using "insert media" and pasting the URL but it was not working.It only worked when i used the spoiler tag option.

just paste the link here directly, like this -

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOsN-wIhFVg/?taken-by=dlwlrma

It will automatically embed itself unless you prefer to just display the link which is what I did for the example above

• Like 17

BEWARE SPOILER.

So there is this new movie that everyone's been raving about, including me: La La Land.

When I watch this it feels like I finally get why some people here compared Kim Gyu Tae's way of directing to the Hollywood/American show. There are some similarities between La La Land and Moon Lovers:

1. Hae Soo has to choose between her happiness with So or letting So to fulfills his destiny (so as not to tamper with the history). So has to choose between changing  the world as a King or living modestly together with the love of his life (his motive changed over the course of his char development. In  a world that showers us with positivity and 'living your dream', La La Land presents the fact that a world of chasing your dream is ALSO a world full of pain. Basically, both the directors made sure that every action bears its own consequences. "You can't have it all."

2. Both directors never actually EXPLAINS; they never preach on the plot or what the audience supposed to think and feel. Only with gestures, sounds, cinematography, soundtrack, they give plenty of clues and let the audience fill in the blanks.

3. I know the ending is different; Moon Lovers opted for OPEN (no closure) ending while La La Land opted for BITTERSWEET ENDING. Still, both ending invoke feelings like, FEEL TRIP ALL THE WAY. 

tumblr_of7kwyDEwk1qfakbgo4_r3_540.gif

tumblr_oidp3b7nk51r2xz9jo2_540.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 14

On 1/13/2017 at 0:34 PM, Cassy P said:

Happy 600th page everyone!

And I wanna share something I found ytd, but I don't know if anyone talked about it or not so I put it under spoiler tag ^_^

Hide contents

Jieunie said this in 2013.. 

:rolleyes:

You can watch full video below, start at  49:04

And we have these too :wub:

(Actually she chose Ji Soo - 14th prince , not Nam Joo Hyuk :tongue:)

So, like Ji Mong said: "Nothing is coincidence", right? B)

Wow, your analyst very" good, I hope the next chance we get more crumbs again.:tongue:

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Do not quote images and videos!
  • Like 15

Guys, please enlighten me...at JE's Taipei concert when JE left the stage to get changed, didnt JG say that he wants to work together again with JE? I just read the teamstarcandy's translation and seems that something is missing. Based on previous translation (I dont remember the source), it was mentioned about it. I dont know if JG did actually say it or it just mistranslated. We all know, JG of course wants to have another project with JE. It's just that I want to make sure whether he actually said that or not. 

2 hours ago, violina said:

Be still my poor heart.awww but seriously how can you not ship when you read things like this how.:wub:.I just lost the link to the video for the last part where iu was talking about how lee joon gi encouraged her to be strong and just be happy at the saf drama awards. it was so emotional.her voice was almost cracking.like she was amazed at lee joon gi's spirit but especially the way he cares about her. lol the man himself ran away though he wasnt with her on stage when she was saying these last sweet words. im sure he was touched while backstage.

The way JE told the audience about it, it was lovely and touching at the same time. Pretty sure if JG had been together with JE on the stage, he would've given JE a hug! (not being delulu, it's just natural thing to do....am I right? =D)

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, ucieh said:

Guys, please enlighten me...at JE's Taipei concert when JE left the stage to get changed, didnt JG say that he wants to work together again with JE? I just read the teamstarcandy's translation and seems that something is missing. Based on previous translation (I dont remember the source), it was mentioned about it. I dont know if JG did actually say it or it just mistranslated. We all know, JG of course wants to have another project with JE. It's just that I want to make sure whether he actually said that or not. 

The way JE told the audience about it, it was lovely and touching at the same time. Pretty sure if JG had been together with JE on the stage, he would've given JE a hug! (not being delulu, it's just natural thing to do....am I right? =D)

Based on the posts here, it's translation, I believe that LJG wants another project with her queen, LJE which is very unusual for him because on my observation. He is the type of person that eventhough he is jolly and energetic person, he seems to be private and this is the first time that he said it that he wants to have another project with her again. So yes, it is true. 

• Like 22