[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

12 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

I totally get that. And I'm sure Jieunie will actually tell herself that too. It's just the initial shock of seeing another woman's hands on your man.

... I was shocked n I wasn't Jieun shi lol.... (I think I am on the byeonte group.... since these past days r full with JG's collarbone, JG's neck... n I found his six pack pictures too at google when I was searching JG n his leather jacket....) I know its off limit, only for our queen.... but cant help to droll lol.

https://goo.gl/images/0px0AC

• Like 11

1 minute ago, NerinaC said:

... I was shocked n I wasn't Jieun shi lol.... (I think I am on the byeonte group.... since these past days r full with JG's collarbone, JG's neck... n I found his six pack pictures too at google when I was searching JG n his leather jacket....) I know its off limit, only for our queen.... but cant help to droll lol. 

maybe it is nothing for them,but still i dont feel good about it..hehehe i'm the concervative one,i love the shyness interactions but pure at heart like our OTP alway shows when they are together,ok lets vote again till the end...

• Like 15

53 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Once things go the way we are hoping for, he will sit at the front row of her concert along with baking traitor HJH, photographer Hanna, fanboy KHN, and their managers and his stylist (her stylist will be busy backstage).

I can already imagine them front row and centre. JG has to keep fanboy HN under strict supervision and sit with him. if he's given free reign I have a feeling he'll show up with 20 light sticks and carry the biggest IU fan sign. JG won't be amused. Baker JH should be allowed to bake all the cookies he want. @chi13lou can we include this wish to our daily chant? 

@NerinaC Looks like JG just learned a new American manner. Maybe next time he and JE attend an event together, he can apply this good manners on her keke. But f that happens the ambulance has to make an emergency visit on our ship. All of us will lose consciousness 

47 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

O.o..... kiss his neck, O.o ....I wonder if someone will get jealous.....

38 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

'I don't wanna to love somebody else' is one of my favourite songs! both the original and JE's cover of it! I hope JG has listened to it too...

@NoonaE I remember tagging JG in one of the IG clips of this song but He must get thousands of notifications everyday. My wish is she gets to sing to him in person someday. I also liked her cover of "Loving You" and it will be so fitting for him! I just got so much feels  just thinking about it :wub:

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

I totally get that. And I'm sure Jieunie will actually tell herself that too. It's just the initial shock of seeing another woman's hands on your man. LOL. But like you said...she could totally be fine with it. :lol:

Good morning chinggu-dil!!!!!

@meahri_1 chinggu.....someone should give our girl that calming pill! AHAHAHAHA

@akinahana89 what is it? what is it? what is it????  PALLLI!!!!!  :D

@NerinaC  Omo!!!!  Another byeontae chinggu!  This is all @riuenu , our resident byeontae FBI Agent, fault!  

Ottoke??????  I know Mila is being friendly and her being a foreigner makes the gesture ok but.....BUT.....BUT...... our King's neck!!!! :bawling:  From now on, I really think he should be wearing turtle necks as an inner garment!!!! 

• Like 12

I still wonder if any of the cast will come to the premiere. They're all just really close friends right? What's wrong with a little support :phew:

Keeping my fingers crossed for chief baker, fanboy #1, best photographer and "bff" haha.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

Well...hahaha..it should be fair then..

When comes the time that JE will promote with other cute, handsome leads, who will be very attentive to her.. everyone should be cool about it too...including him..HAHA :tongue:

yup..totally agree..:D

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

Luckily, he''s wearing a black turtle neck. SOMEONE couldn't see the lipstick.:lol:

I know!!!!  A much higher turtle neck then from now on?????!!!  Ottoke?????  How to protect that precious neck????  Should I send a lei of garlic then to him?????

Aigooooooo.  Aigooooo

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

I know!!!!  A much higher turtle neck then from now on?????!!!  Ottoke?????  How to protect that precious neck????  Should I send a lei of garlic then to him?????

He may need a ski mask too in case some women may sneaking kisses on him. :lol: But we can't see his handsome face then. 

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

https://goo.gl/images/0px0AC

hmmmm?? welcome to my byeontae gang??? We are not tho, we are just looking what is appealing to our eyes kekekekekeke

25 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Good morning chinggu-dil!!!!!

@meahri_1 chinggu.....someone should give our girl that calming pill! AHAHAHAHA

@akinahana89 what is it? what is it? what is it????  PALLLI!!!!!  :D

@NerinaC  Omo!!!!  Another byeontae chinggu!  This is all @riuenu , our resident byeontae FBI Agent, fault!  

Ottoke??????  I know Mila is being friendly and her being a foreigner makes the gesture ok but.....BUT.....BUT...... our King's neck!!!! :bawling:  From now on, I really think he should be wearing turtle necks as an inner garment!!!! 

I KNEW IT!!! That why I had admitted it the post before..LOL

well well, u are definitely in this gang @simplyme_crazyme, no doubt to that...and of course, let me call in the byeontae JG angel @aimwanie

• Like 7

@Silvermaine hahaha I LOVE YOU! *waiting for the next part of the fanfic* :wub:

15 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

How to protect that precious neck???? 

The only way that I could think of at the moment: JE, GIRL! GO GIVE US THAT CONFIRMATION ALREADY AND HANG YOUR 'SEE BUT DON'T TOUCH' SIGN IMMEDIATELY ON THAT PRECIOUS PRECIOUS NECK *and jawline* *cough* :ph34r:-_-

10 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

No no no don't worry about it because it'll totally help our OTP. Here, I'll write this fanfiction for you.

PLEASE CONTINUE...OMG OMG...what you written is so good...if u are not posting it in fanfic site...please just continue..

• Like 10

1 hour ago, NerinaC said:

O.o..... kiss his neck, O.o ....I wonder if someone will get jealous.....

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:
OMG. This is so very weird. Milla is acting like she's here in the states. Totally understand that she's totally being herself. Doesn't it totally feel strange though seeing that behavior in SK?  That's really common here (I'm super close to Hollywood)...but it just seems surreal to see it happening there. LOL. And I have to think if I was Jieunie watching, I wouldn't be happy at all. The hug...the kiss on the neck. 

53 minutes ago, cunyu75moon said:

maybe it is nothing for them,but still i dont feel good about it..hehehe i'm the concervative one,i love the shyness interactions but pure at heart like our OTP alway shows when they are together,ok lets vote again till the end...

39 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

Luckily, he''s wearing a black turtle neck. SOMEONE couldn't see the lipstick.:lol:

16 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

@Silvermaine hahaha I LOVE YOU! *waiting for the next part of the fanfic* :wub:

The only way that I could think of at the moment: JE, GIRL! GO GIVE US THAT CONFIRMATION ALREADY AND HANG YOUR 'SEE BUT DON'T TOUCH' SIGN IMMEDIATELY ON THAT PRECIOUS PRECIOUS NECK *and jawline* *cough* :ph34r:-_-

Hello my Delulues!!

Just for your peace of mind, I dont think what Milla did was a kiss on the neck. What she did was just turn her face 180 degree so that her cheek can touch Oppa's for a typical greeting kiss in the cheek (which is basic manners, pretty much like bowing in Korea and Japan). That's very normal and common manners here in the Americas. When you say Hi to someone, you greet them with a kiss in the cheek no matter their sex or age, or even if you are being introduced to them for the first time (unless it is in a more professional/office environment, then you should shake hands). But considering how friendly Milla and JG seem to be with each other, Im pretty sure it was just a regular kiss ^_^

So, dont worry about our poor Ji Eun sii because this should not make her jealous huhuhuhuh (deluluuuuuuu!!!!) and also, JG seem to be very very comfortable with western skinship yay! those that mean when I meet him I can hug him as well?! XDDD LOL! Poor Oppa, I will bow to him first and then ask for a hug (nothing to lose by asking!) (

And yeah, we hug and touch each other a lot to demonstrate friendship and affection, though in some western countries it may definitely be more than others, but overall it is still definitely really and politically well accepted. 

• Like 20