[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

SCARLET'S DON'T FORGET

"SOOMPI AWARDS"

VOTE FOR

- Drama of the Year: MoonLovers:ScarletHeartRyeo;

- Best Adaptation: MoonLovers:ScarletHeartRyeo;

- Best Drama OST: For You;

-  Actor of the Year: Lee Joon Gi;

- Actress of the Year: IU;

- Second Lead Syndrome: Kang Haneul;

- Best Idol Actor: Baekhyun;

- Best Bromance: Lee Joon Gi & Nam Joohyuk;

- Best Kiss: Lee Joon Gi & IU;

- Best Couple: Lee Joon Gi & IU;

NOTE: SCARLET'S SHARE THIS & PLEASE VOTE FOR #MoonLovers:ScarletHeartRyeo at the Soompi Awards.It is not just a poll, but they will be giving trophies to the winners.

Please note that for Soompi Awards, you can vote 24 times per category every 24 hours. Voting ends on 16 January 2017.

FIGHTING!!!

• Like 14

1 hour ago, eunki said:

I think many Korean fans actually have shippers thoughts and hearts but just can't express it freely, because shipping is banned in SK. Every single comment saying smth fishy about JoonU is bashed, and person commented is called by word meaning Delulu but with quite negative sense, not like in our thread kkk

Also I think it's funny that usually celebrities try hard to hide their suspicious behaviour and media/public try hard to catch them; but JG/JE show off so obviously and with confidence that media and people have to try hard NOT to see or mention anything suspicious :lol:

How interesting! Thanks for the insight. :) 

You're right, too: the best place to hide something is right under someone's nose and, when that approach fails, the best defense is a strong offense. :)

• Like 12

Y'all have been having a lot of fun quoting videos and images while your Captain was sleeping and working... >_>; Please make sure to do your best in avoiding that. I know embedded IG and Twitter posts are harder to delete, but attached images and GIFs are really easy. ^^ Thank you~~

• Like 18

2 hours ago, kriswu said:

Guys, has our long time question been answered? Did "SOON" mean 01/07 & 01/08 aka their appearance at each other's concert/fanmeet? Or there is something else we need to look forward to? :huh: Because if not, I somehow don't want it to end there... yet. :unsure::vicx:

I think the "soon" related to Moon Lovers ended with them reenacting the ending scene at Joon Gi's fan meeting. Based on what once was said in the main thread, the producer/director don't want to release new stuff (that was filmed) and refuse to admit the drama has many butchered scenes (specially SoSoo moments that we wanted to see full version in DVD). So, I don't think we will see a DVD with the original ending and more SoSoo moments. Anyways, I think Joon Gi and IU did a lot to make the fans happier...A LOT. I am thankful to them. So, I am satisfied. 

• Like 18

6 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Maybe @starcandy0516 can help us with part of the one of LJG fan meeting? T.T Is not obligation. :) 

The one from IU concert: 

thank you !!") i;ll be waiting for eng sub of IU guesting at Joongi FM ...coz it looks fun and funny ahhhaa especially the part where they just stare at each other for a second then theres a cute laugh . .then IU keeps on doing her best not to be nervous ..but it shows and she is sooo funny that makes joongi laugh so loud hahha! like the part where she forgot that there is a translator , coz she keeps on talking and praising Joongi hahaha

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images!
  • Like 12

i want to say thank you to joongi and IU for making me look young today. hahhaa... been smiling since jan 7. kkk.... 

CHANTING RIGHT NOW ... MAY IU /ML Casts will be on RE event and may he invite her to dinner with fellow RE Casts and introduce IU to them eee!!!

• Like 17

13 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@starcandy0516 @eunki

Annyeong chingu! I have a feeling this might have been translated already but just want to make sure.

Good morning everyone! I would like to add something on Jieun with Kang Ha na, why do I have a feeling that their meeting place is not restaurant but rather a house? Another question is, whose house is it? 

Sorry for the picture. I am trying to press the quote from Jieun picture but this picture seems to post.

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote videos!
  • Like 11

Actually it's not confirmed yet.. it's still in talk.

Action drama!!! yuhuuu I hope JG oppa take this role....

Morning Stargazers.... :blush:

Honestly I prefer to see him in romcom drama... but the lead female it's should be JE hhahhaaaa im so greedy!!! OK 2018 for romcom with JE oppa please... :wub:

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

Whoa, our king possibly cast in a Criminal Minds adaptation?!

If he's playing the lead, then LJG has to be the character modeled after Hotch... I was unsure at first (I won't lie - I wanted a romcom LOL), but this actually seems like a really good project for him. I can totally get behind this if it's true. 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, meeibe16 said:

I hope he'll  accept, i want him to work on an action film with no loveline if possible hahahaha!!!

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images!
  • Like 20

Only this morning I was curious about JG new project))) The article says that JG has received an offer and thinks about it, filming will start in spring. Has anyone see the original? Is there love plot also or only investigations?)) He mentioned that he would like to act in romcom.. but choose criminal drama because JE currently not available and he doesn't want to make her jealous? Haha, delulu mode

• Like 19

Just now, eunki said:

Only this morning I was curious about JG new project))) The article says that JG has received an offer and thinks about it, filming will start in spring. Has anyone see the original? Is there love plot also or only investigations?)) He mentioned that he would like to act in romcom.. but choose criminal drama because JE currently not available and he doesn't want to make her jealous? Haha, delulu mode

lol I laugh so hard when read this highlight part... yaaa oppa JE is busy preparing her newest album now.... so dont take romantic drama till next year OK? lol

• Like 13

8 hours ago, scarletcryz said:

huhuhuhuuhuuuu I HOPE SOMEBODY WHO HAVE A GOOD HEART TRANSLATE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING..

They are fun to watch ,they look so happy , IU being giddy and nervous , Joongi being nervous too but funny and both of them being flirty hahhha

IU at Fanmeeting ,  I watched the 2 video, looks like their talktime is funny and interesting and i see their happy and smiling faces..especially IU soo nervous and ratttlinnnggg hhhaahah  I CANT WAITT !!! 

T_T

Somebody please translate TT_________TT

• Like 9

4 hours ago, eunki said:

I think many Korean fans actually have shippers thoughts and hearts but just can't express it freely, because shipping is banned in SK. Every single comment saying smth fishy about JoonU is bashed, and person commented is called by word meaning Delulu but with quite negative sense, not like in our thread kkk

Also I think it's funny that usually celebrities try hard to hide their suspicious behaviour and media/public try hard to catch them; but JG/JE show off so obviously and with confidence that media and people have to try hard NOT to see or mention anything suspicious :lol:

I just knew about that, how strict they're. If that so, our couple really awesome. Maybe they're afraid to our King! If any unrespect him, they should be punished kkk...

5 hours ago, kriswu said:

Guys, has our long time question been answered? Did "SOON" mean 01/07 & 01/08 aka their appearance at each other's concert/fanmeet? Or there is something else we need to look forward to? :huh: Because if not, I somehow don't want it to end there... yet. :unsure::vicx:

I think yes it's what Joon Gi mean with SOON he wrote before. Me too chingu i still miss them, maybe we can see them again in another awards event this year.

• Like 11