[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

8 hours ago, violet90 said:

chingu!!!

agreed with everything but seriously i notice that JG is super nervous last night compared to Jieu concert... i don't know why but the air between them is so intense when JG goes up and stand in front of Jieun and she just so happy smilling.. i think JG really are nervous at that moment... call me cheesy but for me its like he struck when he look at Jieun cause he always loss himself looking at her..

another thing that i loved is that he hold her hand.... notice how he bravely in front of his fan actually hold her hand and not just usual arm linking... and just how he looked at Jieun that night just make my heart skip a beat... yes we all see in BTS how he always look at Jieun with tenderness but here he just look at her like the most beautiful person he ever seen.. the intensity of the stare really make a difference and for me that's really show something....

this is far beyond fanservice or just friend... what they show to me these two night is that they genuinly really respect and admire each other.. really care about each other and a true friendship is building right in front of our eyes... whatever happen in future i think i really grateful that they meet each other... because they truly happy whenever they together and they seem so close that they understand each other way of working and living..

i just so overwhelming that two precious and hardworking people get together and bring us the epic love story between the characters in drama that allowed them to became a better person TOGETHER... JG tearing apart Jieun wall that she build and heal her in some way cause Jieun seem so happy these day... Jieun? what she did is make JG eyes light up and he look really happy and not just to mask his loneliness......

if they are not couple YET for me they like a soulmate that found each other and be with each other... i knew Jieun have many male friend but she hide the relationship and became more reserve each year but JG just bring back the playful and happy Jieun... and JG really admire and adores Jieun by bring her in front of his fan and non stop praising her... and this relationship if does't end up what we want it always will continue cause i can see they really care for each other..

i don't know what will happen in future but i hope with all my heart that they will be together.. because its like they are the missing puzzle that match completely and balancing each other........ i just love them........

CHINGU! hahahahaha, after you quote my post, den I saw my typo, and glad that u understand is hand not hair that I am talking about, mianhae!

and yes, I super love your post, especially when u mention that two precious and hardworking people get together that bring us epic love story between the characters in drama, and that allowed them to become a better together, I went ewwwwwwwwwwww, all of us really adore so much don't we.

Yes, we don't know what will happen in future, but we cant deny that, they found solace in each other and yes, soulmate is the word that should be used here, even they dont end up together, which I hope they will, we can deny the fact that, they are accepted each other on who they are, as LJG and LJE at this point of time,

Let's just wait patiently on board and keep chanting and keep praying as well, and believe! Believing make thing come true hee hee, alright I already start day dreaming at this hour!

AND NOW, let us keep voting for them first, soompi award is only till 16th January, let give them and the rest of MLSHR family our best shot!

Best Idol Actor: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=16

Best Adaption: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=18

Best Drama OST: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=22

Best Bromance: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=23

Second Lead Syndrome: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=24

Best Kiss: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=25

Spottoon Best Couple: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=26

Actor of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27

Actress of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=28

Drama of the year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=29

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, kriswu said:

Thanks chingu!! I morphed their faces but I'm not sure if the babymaker of Morphthing is accurate haha :sweatingbullets::lol:

Cute! I want the kid if ever to have JG's nose. Especially the bridge of his nose. I am sorry for saying this but IU's nose is just alright.:wink:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, starcandy0516 said:

Nope, they don't overlook Voldy and Jieun .. Last year, when there were ranking like this, they were always included.

This in itself speaks volume.  I have seen the previous list as well, and yes they were included. 

FREEDOM.  One word and yet profound. 

As a fan and as a shipper, I wish them nothing but the best.  And if that best turns out to be them being together, then I would certainly support and celebrate with them.  Both are great with their respective fans, always giving back in whatever way they can, for all the love and support they have been given.  But they're also human.  They deserve to be happy too.  They deserve to experience what normal people experience.  Be it falling in love or falling out of love.  Be it doing right or making mistakes.  That's called living.  And I for one, certainly want them to live in the best possible way, under their respective circumstances.  Who knows what really goes on beyond the cameras?  Who knows how they're really feeling and what they go through everyday?  I for one cannot imagine having my freedom to go out whenever I want with whoever I want, taken away from me.  No amount of success can compensate for that. 

My golly, if they want, they can summon anyone of us and be their bodyguards just so they can have sometime to enjoy themselves, be it together or separately.  We can always come up with a very good getaway plan....secret exits and all! HAHAHAHA. I was so happy seeing LJE enjoying herself in the night market and not confined to her hotel room.  She deserved that.  They both deserve that.  They work so damn hard for pete's sake!

So even if it happens tomorrow or 3 months from now or 3 years from now, I would still feel the same.  I would continue to love them, support them and celebrate with them.  They have given us so much, as much as we have given them, and they deserve to be given the freedom to love whoever they choose to love and experience the happiness in it for as long as they can for nothing is ever assured.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

EDIT:  Done my voting!  Go go go Stargazers!  Like our captain @akinahana89 said... FIGHTING!

• Like 19

6 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Sorry mods, can't delete the IG post.

Dear, i haven't finished backtracking so I don't know if someone akready answered your observation re many For You posts. It isn't the song itself he was showing to the world, it's the reaction to IU's appearance that was the intention for the post. 

Your cold must have somehow dulled your skills!LOL

I think so too, cold plus heart been stopped quite a number of time ytd due to him...when he posted that video, my mind just went haywire.

Alright! I know u will say excuses hahahahaha, I will brush up my skill soon I promise, you are the only one who pick up my haywire skill out kekekekeke

• Like 10

3 hours ago, chi13lou said:

The next time they release an article of this type, I am hoping that IU and her 11-year age gap with someone else will be included.

3 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Yah chinggu! I wasn't expecting this comment. I let out an involuntary squeal because of you hahaha :D

Something is definitely up that the K-media* is not discussing hmmm

I squealed the second times this morning as well...=P

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I squealed the second times this morning as well...=P

Do u think there is a chance that the agency already told the media, but request them to hold the publishing on their term of time? I mean it feels super weird that the reactions is kinda mild n almost nothing, while most fans pretty sure has some stronh feeling about the high chance of they r already broken up (JKH N JE). Theres hints everywhere, even the news article about couple which has age gap already not including them in the list. 

• Like 14

Nope, they don't overlook Voldy and Jieun .. Last year, when there were ranking like this, they were always included.

Actor Kim Joo Hyuk and Lee Yoo Young couple

thanks for the clarification @starcandy0516 :wub:

I also dont think media will ever overlook, they must had vet through the article more then once before the article been release(some even need approval), this is how my country print side(newspaper, online article and magazine) did, gain this knowledge during my 4 years short stay with my local media magazine company, unless this is not how thing work for Korea media work.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

Do u think there is a chance that the agency already told the media, but request them to hold the publishing on their term of time? I mean it feels super weird that the reactions is kinda mild n almost nothing, while most fans pretty sure has some stronh feeling about the high chance of they r already broken up (JKH N JE). Theres hints everywhere, even the news article about couple which has age gap already not including them in the list. 

might be, cause that is something very strange of this age gap article, vetting process include at least the writer of article and the editor of the section, but I really dunno how things work in Korea, I only can base on my experience in my country media platform, but as you guys might know, my country media platform are always strict and been tightly control...so ya... haha

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

might be, cause that is something very strange of this age gap article, vetting process include at least the writer of article and the editor of the section, but I really dunno how things work in Korea, I only can base on my experience in my country media platform, but as you guys might know, my country media platform are always strict and been tightly control...so ya... haha

Now i think jihwae (is that the right name? Hahah the MC in sbs which he is close to IU) knows sonething is going on? Knows IU is single and he knows IU action if she is falling in love? But nets gone mad coz there is no clarification what iu status is thats y he just say sorry?

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, scarletcryz said:

Now i think jihwae (is that the right name? Hahah the MC in sbs which he is close to IU) knows sonething is going on? Knows IU is single and he knows IU action if she is falling in love? But nets gone mad coz there is no clarification what iu status is thats y he just say sorry?

Lee Hwi Jae actually hheehheee yepp HJ is like uncle to IU, and IU call him "Samchon"... yeeeppp it's seem he know something's going on.... phuahahahahahaha

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

no no no, FBI working now, digging out evidence you see hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, oops

Somehow I don't believe you...you even counted how many buttons he undid!!!! HAHAHAHA

On the other hand, I super like the picture taken from SAF night.... the way he looked at her! A seriously melting look!  It's a miracle LJE did not melt right there and then. :wub:

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Somehow I don't believe you...you even counted how many buttons he undid!!!! HAHAHAHA

On the other hand, I super like the picture taken from SAF night.... the way he looked at her! A seriously melting look!  It's a miracle LJE did not melt right there and then. :wub:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FBI working hahahahahahaha, for my personal interest too LOLOLOLOL, dont expose me...but must be exact right, from fully button, till 3 unbuttoned.... hahahahahaha, and again, I grinning from ear to ear in office now, tho I am preparing for an important kick off meeting with auditor this afternoon. How to concentrate sia.

And yes, the picture from SAF is totally love, he is adoring her way too much, or should I say, deeply in love =x 

EDIT: Actually I instantly melted just by looking how he look at her :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 19

33 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Where is the super like button that I have been looking for for days!

And yes,there is only proper fancam, mediacam for her concert, he had touched her more den twice on her shoulder during his "short stay" as special guest! The first time should be after they walk down the stairs, when she thank him that he drop by even of her last min request, the last time is before she went off stage, and threw him all alone with uaenas LOL, that one, he need just a form of encouragement from her you know kekekekeke

Should be the first time he touches her shoulder, and what with the shy look oppa LOL

The contact was not quick; his hand definitely lingered. <- so where is his hand now, on her back?

And chingu ya, u make me love Hey Jude this song all over again and I love ur word to the lurkers kekekeke,

Aiya, I just super love your post la(very singaporean singlish style, cause this is what literally I wanted say to you without any filter ahaahahahaha)

Thanks for the beautiful pics! (Yes, where is that hand? :lol:) Even a couple of days later, their giddiness is still contagious. :)

Thank you, too, for the Singlish. I love it!! 

2 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Much much love for this post. It's the perfect "go get her" song for our JG! Ever since this was related to our OTP, it makes my heart flutter and makes me smile even more thinking of how Baekhyun was so clearly singing it for his Hyung lol 

I know we've discussed how Jieunie have been so open and comfortable with JG's attention and skinship and I believe it's because he has indeed let her into his heart, and he did make it better. :heart:

At first, I thought the glance and sly smile Baekhyun threw their way were wishful thinking. Now, thanks to your earlier post, I couldn't imagine a more intentional or appropriate song for our couple, at least at the moment. :) Yes, their hearts are open to each other. How beautiful is that choice to see?

Hugs to both of you, and the rest of our Stargazers! :heart:

• Like 18