[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

19 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

Could it be the secret code was right now he sleepover keke... he can't post pict of him in a girl house or JE it will be huge scandals again for JE and JG so the only thing he can post was his old photo with happy sleepy smile.. delulu mode on..

Yesss,of course not..but the happy face is represent his feeling right now..maybe actually he just wake up at her room right now..kyaaa..delulu mode on in the morning hahahaha..

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

FBI emergency gathering! Why did Joongi post an old picture of himself this morning? We know this because his hair colour is different. Concert on the left, "this morning" on the right. The most prevailing theories:

• to match the "Mario" (blue/red) colour scheme from last night that both Joongi and IU wore. Shoutout to @eunki
  • the teddy bear matches IU's Marshmallow mascot from her concert. Shoutout to @q4q4

So We can count it..

Blue+Red+teddy bear = IU

Feminim bedroom = woman bedroom 

Happy sleepy smile = he's waking up happily

So could it be the result was "Aak I'm waking up happily at JE bedroom"? :blink::w00t:

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

@mooncookies24

that's me chingu ya vheer its me kekeke..

Omoo..hahaha..hello chinguu..sorry dont recognize u coz u have different name :P

PRAY 4 BBJX CURSE COME TRUE SOON!

P.S: do i must install photobucket app to insert gifs? Or there is other way? Guide me please chingu @kilovekyo

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, mooncookies24 said:

Omoo..hahaha..hello chinguu..sorry dont recognize u coz u have different name :P

P.S: do i must install photobucket app to insert gifs? Or there is other way? Guide me please chingu @kilovekyo

Yes chingu that was my last name hehehe... ;)

PRAY BBJX CURSE COME TRUE SOON SOON..

• Like 5

people mind is really funny sometime.....

been reading some comment about the ending of MLSHR... so many funny thing that i stumble but i LOL at one particular comment about how on earth did Su get pregnant...

its because there is no way she will left alone with a guy like So... also the candle is being blown away and lastly because they kiss and sleep.. that's how people in Goryeo make baby...

I JUST CAN'T.................

if you ask me i totally said they started having intimate relationship after ep 18 the mask scene... the way So said Su have to be his just indicate that even they are not married they both been living as a husband and wife relationship... but seriously even when they make babies is a issue?? LOL

• Like 19

Today JG is definitely in a good mood..

One of the reason absolutely because he really felt the love showered by his fans during the 2 days concert..remember he said he ate his fan's love to look handsome and healthy..kkkkkk

Another reason, maybe...maybe JE happily received his flowers and thanked him..and he might had secretly meet JE after her concert (this is impossible coz he too tired already after the dinner) OR last night before go to bed, he might had a long sweet talk with her through kakao (this one 100% might happened last night..haha)... #deluluforever 

• Like 19

Omoo i just saw the return of superman,, three daddy with their daughter, I just imagined it it was JG, KHN and HJH it would be funny if the three of them has daughter and have friend meeting, playing with their daughter and race who say daddy first... :wub:

BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUEEE.....

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mooncookies24 said:

Spoiler

^^ yes you should install it, sorry before i didn't say if i using it in my mobile phone...maybe you can also try this way, it tutorial from our chingu MadruaRua from SHR main thread, this way if you often using desktop to open Soompi. Our chingu using imgur app instead of photobucket..

Before i open this thread, i didn't realize that Joon Gi pyjamas is red and blue color, he's teasing us... he know too much what we are talking now, CCTV man. Even Joon Gi didn't attend Ji Eun concert, we all believe that they had group chat and for sure they're giving support each other. But i think Joon Gi had contact Ji Eun privately to discuss their match outfits kkk...

• Like 13

Looks like JE wasnt the initiating party but she's certainly moving on. That's great! Especially when there's a good guy waiting. I'm glad in retrospect JG wasnt at the concert. It would have been awkward. 

He's happy this morning, too happy actually..she wasn't too bad either because  you can her laugh after Sulli and Choisir sculled the shots in an IG posted earlier.

Thanks @erin45 for the insightful post!

• Like 15

2 hours ago, violet90 said:

people mind is really funny sometime.....

been reading some comment about the ending of MLSHR... so many funny thing that i stumble but i LOL at one particular comment about how on earth did Su get pregnant...

its because there is no way she will left alone with a guy like So... also the candle is being blown away and lastly because they kiss and sleep.. that's how people in Goryeo make baby...

I JUST CAN'T.................

if you ask me i totally said they started having intimate relationship after ep 18 the mask scene... the way So said Su have to be his just indicate that even they are not married they both been living as a husband and wife relationship... but seriously even when they make babies is a issue?? LOL

They want a very obvious intimate scenes and i want them also but it will not be appropriate besides those scenes are not pivotal to the story. 

• Like 10

I legitimately worried that IU was going to lose a finger while she was doing the food prep. :scream:  (index finger shouldn't be used to "steady" the knife", thumb and index should "pinch" blade. knuckles should be used to steady the food item) More private cooking lessons with Joongi!

AbrAzK9l.png

• Like 18