[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

GUYS if Jieunssi had been at the Running Man episode with JoonGi I have no doubt this thread would reach 500 pages, actually no, 1000 pages already from all the screen caps, theories, and clips we would've gathered/spazzed out over lol <3JOONU

@chi13lou LOL @ Stargzers being architects, its so true. We always manage to build a bridge from JoonGi posts to Jieunssi :wub: I mean like how can we not? y'all know JoonGissi is both discreet and creative at expressing his emotions for Jieunssi kekekeke

@meahri_1 I agree about the evolution of the backhug too! It got to the point where their bodies are practically super glued to each other ;) I was gonna do an evolution to it as well but @violet90 beat me to it - JoonU shippers great minds think alike lol

Edit: also I mentioned before but I still keep showing my other friends who know nothing about JoonU their presscon pics and vids and theyve asked me if they're a couple already because they're so comfortable with their body contact lol 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

They are co-stars in the Lotte drama. Guess they know each other well because Joongi had his arm on JCW's shoulder and they were talking. Guess they did not notice Taecyeon sitting beside them yet. Joongi should also be kind to Taecyeon so that he will have more supporters in his ultimate quest!

41 minutes ago, JKiSplendor said:

Yes, he showed his kind nature to Taekyeon..

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4Ppr3FQNsjM

This is the whole press-con. About 27:38, he said something cheerfully and hugged him xD

Also to @kilovekyo Joongi and JCW worked together in 2009 MBC drama Hero where JCW was a supporting cast.

Hello to all stargazers, I'm a lurker and supporter of this ship. Keep Sailing! ♥♥

thank youu... i just thought before maybe Joon Gi and JCW have same interest with action movie...now i know they had same project before and meet together again for Lotte drama ^^

6 hours ago, violet90 said:

we can't compare this one to Jieun... he does't spend 6 month with her and do not kiss her like he did with Jieun... also she is not Jieun who make JG losses his composure and focus... LOL 

bottom line that girl is not Jieun.... kekeke

ahh dear thanks for this words, i feel better again before i got jealousy because Joon Gi stand so close to lead lady (kkk...i just want to see him close to Ji Eun) i also found this video, it show Joon Gi get closer because he want to fit the space between them for photo purpose ^^ 

Spoiler

• Like 11

@JKiSplendor Welcome aboard the ship!

Glad to know they are more than acquaintances.

@kilovekyo The actress in Lotte drama was the "wife" of Taecyeon's character in Wonderful Days, if I am not mistaken. Wow, she is lucky to have 6 great-looking leading men.

@q4q4 May we have more opportunities to build more bridges!

BBJX curse, come true!!! dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

• Like 10

haha you guys are funny! You can't compare a web-drama he probably spent a few days (?) filming to a drama he spent 6 months filming. His bond with his co-stars in MLSHR is definitely stronger - I mean he hangs out with them frequently it seems, from HJH's interview. 

I miss ALL of them. I hope that we get to see them together at the SBS awards or even if they have another group outing and we get a picture or something. They're such a lovely group of people and I truly miss them! It sucks. No clip yet. No DVD news. No Special lol. SBS sucks soooooooo much! 

• Like 16

the way they look at each other is pure love... its just make my heart happy knowing that despite what happen around them this is one of a few moment that they truly belong to each other..there is no other person , no rules or the cruel palace but just them being in love...i believe that once a while So will take Su out from palace to be just a carefree couple and do what they want.. So knew deep in his heart that Su never happy inside palace but he just being a selfish person in love that he still want her around him and do his best to make Su happy....

there is no word to describe their love for me..... only a true love that can transcend across time and space between them.. Su find So a 1000 years back and So will find her again a 1000 years later... 

this is the lyrics of endless love from the myth but i changed it to make it for our SoHae...

Spoiler

Release me from this mysterious endless waiting,

The star are falling,

The wind is blowing,

Finally i can see you again,

Two heart beat together again,

Believe me , my sincere heart will never change,

Waiting for a 1000 years, you have my promise,

I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO,

Now hold my hand and closed your eyes,

Please think back to the day we were in love,

We loved each other so much , its sorrowful,

We can't even said 'I LOVE YOU'

Every night my heart ache,

I never stop thinking about you,

I'm used to be alone for a long time, 

And i faced it,

Believe me i choose to wait, 

even though its painful , i won't give up,

Only your tenderness can save me,

From this endless cold,

Let our love to be blossoming in our heart,

Crossing time and space , never bow our head,

We must never forget our promises,

Only true love lead us across time and space,

The love that we have in our heart is the only never changing myth............

a dedication for the love of WangSo and HaeSoo.......

• Like 10

JCW and Joongi met first during the shooting of the drama Hero, I believe and I think they became pretty close friends over the years since I have seen a few pics of them hugging when they met during another event, Also JCW is my other fav kactor of all times and its very rare to see him close with anyone in this business esp. another fellow actor. The guy is quite secretive about his personal life and not the kind who is interested in networking. So am quite pleasantly surprised and very happy to see them together so close since I love both of them SO much, they both deserve A LOT more recognition on their home turf for their work.

Now if only Gong Yoo meets these two as well :wub: Ill probably end up in kdrama heaven seeing my only three fav. kactors in the same frame :w00t:

Oh yes, Taec is quite close to IU, if I remember correctly, he stood up for her during the entire Wooyoung drama by telling his fans off for cursing at her and told them to stop. :)

• Like 13

On 20/11/2016 at 3:55 AM, meahri_1 said:

We've discussed this topic a number of times on the main thread. The one thing missing from your theory is that THAAD was a huge factor in the rushed editing of the first 10 episodes. With China banning South Korean broadcasts and fan meetings/SK celebrity activities because of the missile issue, MLSHR's post production work was reduced dramatically in order to rush the episodes to Chinese officials for pre-screening and review before Chinese/SK relations broke down further. Some have argued that MLSHR might have been exempt because of its Chinese investors, but many other productions that also had Chinese participation found themselves on the banned list.

I didnt know about this issue properly, thank you for explaining it to me. So I guess its just really a series of Unfortunate Events for MLSHR.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

JCW and Joongi met first during the shooting of the drama Hero, I believe and I think they became pretty close friends over the years since I have seen a few pics of them hugging when they met during another event, Also JCW is my other fav kactor of all times and its very rare to see him close with anyone in this business esp. another fellow actor. The guy is quite secretive about his personal life and not the kind who is interested in networking. So am quite pleasantly surprised and very happy to see them together so close since I love both of them SO much, they both deserve A LOT more recognition on their home turf for their work.

Now if only Gong Yoo meets these two as well :wub: Ill probably end up in kdrama heaven seeing my only three fav. kactors in the same frame :w00t:

Oh yes, Taec is quite close to IU, if I remember correctly, he stood up for her during the entire Wooyoung drama by telling his fans off for cursing at her and told them to stop. :)

Gong Yoo is one of my favorites too... Recently, I found that he had a duet with IU (in radio) in 2009. 

When the duet of IU with LJG? He has a nice voice. I like that song of his movie NSGB ("For a While") but I didn't know LJG was the singer. 

Spoiler

COVER of GONG YOO with IU (2009) 

Song: Falling Slowly

ORIGINAL SONG:

------------

LEE JOON GI'S "For a While"

LIVE ACOUSTIC VERSION:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS1m7aWfhjs

• Like 10

12 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Today JG's newest web drama Prescon!

Thx to @qwenli IG!

Yup... Conclusions compared to ML's presscon:

- No touching (You could see the background from tiny gap on leading lady's left hand, not maroon JG's suit, if he touch her).

- No dominance behaviour toward his leading lady (Like he did with JE when there's another male casts like KHN. LOL)

- No leaning forward gesture toward leading lady.

- Even a pack of Elephants could pass by their shoulder gap. Nyahahaha!!

EDIT: Additional

- "Friendly" atmosphere or aura from JG. (ML's: "Rivalry" atmosphere or aura from JG) Nyahahahhaa!!

Well, i think.. we can't compare his affection toward ji eun and his leading lady In LDF's web drama. Just like @violet90 posted, they don't spend 6 months filming this drama and knowing each other.. but maybe we can compare his affection towards Ji Eun, Nam Sang Mi (JG and her did 2 drama project, TBDAW and Jeoseon Gunman. But anyway she is married already), And Jeon Hye Bi (JG and her spotted together, and there are rumours about them. But their agency denied it)..

• Like 8

9 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

Yeah he really fits variety show. I was very surprised when I saw his Running Man episode. Where has he been all this time? I dont know why he doesnt like doing variety shows when he's a very funny guy. 

He don't do variety shows because he found it intimidating.

You can watch it on his variety show @knee cap guru. Even after he become the biggest korean syndrom after bae young jun till now. He loved diwnloading and watching comedic variety shows on his weekend.

Here is the download link for jG's Kneecap guru ep 135

Part 1 https://video-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/1183615_567567026622192_65135_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjY0NiwicmxhIjo0MDk2LCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6ImxlZ2FjeV9zZCJ9&rl=646&vabr=359&oh=842f522217028cbf4436f2d67df3ab2d&oe=58259AB4

Part 2 https://video-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/1257541_571832806195614_26288_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjYwOCwicmxhIjo0MDk2LCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6ImxlZ2FjeV9zZCJ9&rl=608&vabr=338&oh=e36218e6777aaaef92cd720e8d08b84d&oe=58259DEA

Part 3 https://video-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/1178124_567538189958409_6567_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjYwMSwicmxhIjo0MDk2LCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6ImxlZ2FjeV9zZCJ9&rl=601&vabr=334&oh=a23833b678568770acef715789d9b643&oe=5825AD1C

part 4 https://video-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/1154523_559309237447971_27911_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjYxNSwicmxhIjozNjM3LCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6ImxlZ2FjeV9zZCJ9&rl=615&vabr=342&oh=34fdb7f5225b901b8bcacbd734215b83&oe=58283408

• Like 8

12 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Just finished watching the presscon -

He looked bored puffing his cheeks I think three times. It pales in comparison to his smiles and enthusiasm just 3 months ago at another press con with his Jieun.

@chi13lou I totally agree. Big difference in vibe and behavior. Again, our other chingu was correct. 6 months working with the same group of people compared to an extremely abbreviated schedule where you may not interact with the majority of the cast...it's definitely apples and oranges. That said, I'm sure he missed Jieunie and all the princes from SHR. 

• Like 11

IMG_6901.jpg

The web drama presscon. JG showed the friendly-and-i-don't-love-my-co-star aura.

IMG_6905.jpg

IMG_6906.jpg

MLSHR presscon. JG showed the more-than-friendly-caring-i-love-my-co-star aura. Honestly, i really think he crossed the line during the event because he acted like he was marking his territory. Poor KHN, he can't do anything! 

• Like 20

I was moving on from the drama but every time an OST of ML hits my playlist, I keep on reminiscing SoSoo's unforgettable romance. I suddenly feel like crying and feel like my energy was sucked off just thinking that Wang So was left behind, forever in pain in Goryeo :bawling:

• Like 15