[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 hours ago, riuenu said:

hahahahahaha, added <3

special request to @eunki, nurse...we need a big ward for this,

Edit with additional request from @chi13lou, " preferably with wi-fi and laptop per bed. " actually this is my request as well kekekekeke

with love from FBI agent Riuenu

Loving this. Don't forget cute & good looking nurses & doctors in service. Lol ;)

• Like 10

I am just missing 2 pages...yet I have so much to reply LOLOLOLOL

2 hours ago, violet90 said:

LOL at all the post... it only take 1 post to make us JoonU diehard shipper to go wild... 

i pretty sure JG is aware and knew that she going to post that scene cause he already post the 'soon' and now its our Jieun turn to tease the fan... why he did't like or comment maybe cause it will ruin the mystery that Jieun post.. i mean he going to make it obvious that its So hand if he did like the post... 

can i just said both JG and Jieun seem can't get over this drama even after its finish... usually people get over the drama after its finish airing but here we have both side still posting about their drama and they both in sync.. teasing fan about the scene where So and Su meet again.. whatever people said about the drama the fact that JG and Jieun both seem to loved SoHae so much mean something... i just adores how they shipping their character together cause we don't see this often... LOL

its for our eyes....... both JG and Jieun is such a very attractive visual couple with a load of talent....

JoonU diehard shipper!! I love this term...and yes, we went wild and the page fly!! Imagine if Joongi didnt manage to hold back himself and like that post..KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes, I am glad that Jieun post that too...at least it is not one sided from Joongi..we already know Joongi cant get over MLSHR as he is been so obvious...after Jieun posted that...somehow the feeling is reciprocate and that Joongi isnt alone..tho they might be private chatting all day long about how much they missed it, Well...text chatting is the first step of dating, isnt it so? #dating101 

I love how much Sohae had meant to them...they make it more meaningful to us too..

2 hours ago, fidda868 said:

This drama..seriously for the first time in my kdrama life, this is the first drama that made me & my friend keep on cursing SBS non stop for deleting the last scene WS met Go Ha Jin in future...  #73<[¢«ehirkfdjdioehfk 

Both JG & JE has posted a hint to us...JG posted a caption SOON...and JE posted that pic...i'm guessing that they might release some sort of special episode for us????? Chebal..i need to see those deleted scene!! Huwaaaaaa why are they doing this to us??? This is a serious mental torture to MLSHR fans...:angry:

What is the korean fans reaction after they saw those post from JE?? Oh myyyy.. i'm actually having a fever and flu since Saturday..and today how can i recover if they keep on teasing us like this?? :blink:  dont let me warded because of this drama!! Damnnn you SBS...

LOL!!I had been cursing SBS and Jimong...even SBS deleted those scene...I hope uri OTP is giving them enough pressure to reedit those scene in MLSHR special episode...

First Monday without MLSHR tsk tsk, yet, Jieun give us such post..how much I love you, you know, dearest Jieun kekekekeke

After Jieun post, within an hour, Naver had one news release on Jieun post...even Koreaboo, and maybe some other website have reported the post as well, and that post itself already have 152k like and over 10k comments, its like woah!

2 hours ago, chi13lou said:

I think that one of the reasons why they both cannot move on from the drama yet is because the ending that they knew and expected did not happen. Maybe for closure, they wanted to see and for us to see the culmination of all the hard work they put in. That's why he changed his description of the ending from healing and happy to sad during the FM when he found out that the ending was changed by SBS. They may have discussed and agreed to somehow generate interest on what the ending should have been so that SBS and the production house will be forced to take action, and make it appear that each of them is acting on his own by not liking the post of the other since the finale dinner. I just hope that SBS does take action and not continue with its arrogant attitude toward MLSHR viewers.

Good point boss, guess they had make agreement..if not big kid Joongi gonna throw tantrum to mama Jieun in his unique way, and I guess how they care and think in fan POV...and I guess...they pretty much upset that their hardwork went down to drain as well

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

i dont know who decided not to show that ending. Whoever that is, is a big big sadist. Hey dude, there is something call Karma, its going to come back to you one day!

I am proud of Joongi and Jieun for speaking out 

LOLOLOL...what go around come around..hear it SBS?

Am proud to be JoonU fan as well...and I love you all more

• Like 20

24 minutes ago, violet90 said:

okay....... JG what are you try to do anyway???

Jieun concert 3/12 and 4/12....... JG FM 3/12

Jieun concert 7/1 and ...... JG FM 8/1

i mean its too much to said coincident????? seriously they giving us no reason at all to stop this sail...... the ship is sailing and its going strong!!! kekekek

@violet90 The location for LJE's concert and LJG's FM on 7/1 and 8/1 is in Taipei.  The December dates are where? Hong Kong?

• Like 20

yeah i guess so... i mean SBS messed up the editing and now they changing the ending that JG and Jieun loved that's why they said its an happy ending and the journey is heartbreaking.. maybe both JG and Jieun feel betrayed and all their hard work for 6 month did't end like what they expect.. first the rating and now the ending too... but i think both of them is really vocal about the scene that being deleted so maybe they already sorted out with SBS?? 

Sorry for cutting your post. :) Honestly, is not SBS fault. Is the original ending KKT PD gave to the chinesse broadcasters before the drama began (They had to deliver all the episodes for government approval before broadcast and after that no changes were allowed). The writers's ending probably was with them meeting in the future, KKT PD's ending is open ending. So if SBS changed the ending adding the extended version, the ending of international (original one) and SBS version will be so different. Chinesse fans will be more angrier. :sweatingbullets: I don't know if KKT PD's decisions are influenced by the investors…but honestly, I think that ending was KKT PD's idea after watching the open ending of That Winter The Wind Blows and I read some user said that It's okay It's Love also had open ending. Both dramas of KKT PD.

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@violet90 The location for LJE's concert and LJG's FM on 7/1 and 8/1 is in Taipei.  The December dates are where? Hong Kong?

I think the Dec 3 & 4 concerts are in Seoul and the HK concert is like on the 17th or near that date.

He can also schedule an FM in HK during the same time as her concert.LOL

• Like 18

20 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

i'm not sure about JG but Jieun is in Korea... anyone here can confirm where JG FM is?? i hope in Korea cause we maybe can see him supporting her on 4th... 

• Like 11

You know what, i dunno if it is my imagination or what? But any chance that they want to celebrate Christmas & New Year together in Taipei? Since JG is Catholic & JE is Christian from what I know? Hahahhaa! Please do a duet of Christmas Songs too like you both do in the past individually!

Hahahhaa! I imagine they will do that "ML's lantern-scene" in front of Christmas tree. Oh my...me & delulu mind of mine. They seems like don't wanna separated from each other, even for a while. Or is that JG who doesn't want to lose any slightest chance? Hahahaha!!

I'm so laughing out loud when a lot of us in this thread said "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING???!!" (Include me) when they acted so lovey dovey each other. HAHAHAHA!! It's not like we don't like they are doing that way, but because we don't expect that our dream (& curse) comes true!! *Too much happiness in our brain & heart system, so we are suffering denial mode*. Hahahaha!! We indeed want them to be together, but of course, the most important is their TRUE HAPPINESS!! (AND WE BELIEVE THEY FOUND THEIR TRUE HAPPINESS WHEN THEY'RE TOGETHER!)

Sorry for being melancholy right now (I think I'm so happy for them that I am forgetting the fact that they are not in relationship or married YET). SORRY, I KNOW, I'M NOT PRACTICE FOR THEIR WEDDING SPEECH, I know....

a_072.gif

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Sorry for cutting your post. :) Honestly, is not SBS fault. Is the original ending KKT PD gave to the chinesse broadcasters before the drama began (They had to deliver all the episodes for government approval before broadcast and after that no changes were allowed). The writers's ending probably was with them meeting in the future, KKT PD's ending is open ending. So if SBS changed the ending adding the extended version, the ending of international (original one) and SBS version will be so different. Chinesse fans will be more angrier. :sweatingbullets: I don't know if KKT PD's decisions are influenced by the investors…but honestly, I think that ending was KKT PD's idea after watching the open ending of That Winter The Wind Blows and I read some user said that It's okay It's Love also had open ending. 

i guess you're right.. and yes this PD seem to love an open ending.. i watch TWTWB and honestly i kinda dislike the ending even its obvious that they end up together but maybe he just love a creative aspect that ending can be interpret in many way that left to viewer imagination... but i still stand that ML ending is better than BBJX in a way but still i want to see the modern scene.. 

• Like 17

Tuesday. 12:37am. Usually at this hour, it's MLSHR time. Not even my husband or my senior programmers will dare disturb me while the drama is airing. Sigh. I wonder if there are really 2 special episodes? I know they follow a schedule and the airing of the other following dramas are set but i wonder if they will release the 2 episodes? How and when? Or will they go straight to DVD? Sigh. I should be asking these on the main thread but i am on self exile from it because one admin called me out in bold red caps regarding not deleting the pics and vids when quoting. I saw red right there and then, i must have cursed all the devils at that time.  Because from what i understand one should delete the vids and pics when qouting to minimize the data being loaded in consideration for those who have limited data allowance. Correcting me is fine If the admin was consistent in correcting posters like that. i would have understand but no. The admin was 'nice' to others. The manner of correction was inconsistent even if time frame is the same. Besides, i put the pics and vids in spoilers so it will be hidden. So it's an insult to me. I trembled with anger. I cannot accept such insult. It's actually very petty but to me it's not. Okay. There i've said 'it'. JE actually inspired me to tell 'it'. Her guts to me is inspiring. Anyway, Now i do not have anything else to hide. Also, I basically divulged my identity here. My husband is into IT security so he always reminds me to be very careful when talking. I am very stubborn because i do not listen. I don't edit and just type what's in my mind. I'm sorry for this past midnight brain fart. Really.

Edited by freckledcontessa
Added text
  • Like 15

Tee hee hee!  Grin  THE MOVIE?  YES!  IT was announced as happening way back when.  I suspect it is the hoped for reunion of So and Soo.  All those lovely scenes we missed ...were they made to become memory scenes?   Can you imagine them in the movie? Might they be the nudge that helps So remember the past?    Idk Could it explain the " soon" comment our cutie made in his IG?  While it wouldn't be an entire series it would give everyone the desired closure and draw movie crowds...Any other suspicion as to the teasing of our interest by our cutie....hmmmm?

Now the really important question about an IRL affair between these cuties.....what about IU's current boyfriend? How do we get rid of him?  Has someone taken out a hit? Help

• Like 18

yeah i guess so... i mean SBS messed up the editing and now they changing the ending that JG and Jieun loved that's why they said its an happy ending and the journey is heartbreaking.. maybe both JG and Jieun feel betrayed and all their hard work for 6 month did't end like what they expect.. first the rating and now the ending too... but i think both of them is really vocal about the scene that being deleted so maybe they already sorted out with SBS?? 

if not there is no way JG and Jieun can tease us fan like this.. i take anything even just a clip not a whole episode when So meet Su beck in modern era.. this is the ending that both them loved so i want to see that scene... i personally think both of them is our lead in a protest demanding the scene being released.. LOL

about not liking the post i think JG did't want to be so vocal about it... both of them posted something that actually against SBS so its make sense not to like each other post.. but i know JG already being informed about the post by Jieun before she posting that....

its seem both JG and Jieun is the same.. both of them did't like the ending and just straight up telling SBS to make it right by posting these kind of post.. i loved them for this.. rebellious COUPLE!!!

I guess..is 50% 50% Like you posted above. Either they had sorted out with SBS so that they dare to post the spoiler lytat.

If not they are giving SBS media pressure, so that SBS will release the deleted scene. 

Either or...I thanks them from the bottom of my heart. And they deserve better rating and of course, better ending.

Anyway, they can always give us a 5-10mins clip, like what SBS done for MLFTS...didnt fans feel so happy and completely after that? SBS! THINK! You had done that before...THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Haha...if Joongi had been informed before Jieun posting that IG, he still cant help himself but to online in IG...by her notification. Cannot be always so zhun right! She posted. He online...he is so technology savvy, even we know there is notification stalking function, he should know as well, I always suspect he had a private account that not known by us..personal account, and he is using that following Jieun as well.

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

I can understand why ji eun would feel cheated, after all, she has to bawl her eyes out for that scene, and then they cut it? 

--------------------------------

Just when I thought Joon gi is pushing the limit by all his ig posts of the happy family and there shouldnt be any more, Jieun deliver an earth-shattering post!  

YEA!! U got on this point so so right!! Poor Jieun...crying scene is the most tiring scene. She pour her heart and soul out and YET SBS cut it..seriously SBS...

Joongi can push more now...cause hee hee...his girl had posted as well <3

2 hours ago, MrKobegiant said:

Hi ladies, translation still WIP, meanwhile @desvlo's fanfic is great too! :w00t:

I just want to quickly ask: does anyone think that their work dates are suspiciously in sync? Both have events in Seoul on 3 Dec and their Taipei events are 3 days apart (17 vs 20). Are they trying to coordinate work schedule so that they can spend the rest of the time video editing? Ahmmm! Those of us who are married to equally busy spouses will know what I mean.

I think they may be playing a dare game on IG to see who's the 'bravest' . So JG posted an encrypted message confessing his love (?) yesterday but today she up the ante and posted something quite controversial- we don't know if SBS is going to take any action. They own the rights to this show and this scene was not meant to be shown. JG didn't 'like' her post probably he's already fainted, shock at how brave she is

Score: JE 1 JG 0

And yes 22 JE related posts on JG's now. He keeps adding one every other day! thanks for the update @chi13lou:blush:

Hahahahahaha, I like your saying of Joongi already faint..and JE 1  JG 0

I burst out laughing seriously

• Like 13

11 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Woohoo! Our ship is sailing! Our boy will fly in a day earlier and watch the concert then join her for dinner to congratulate her!

OR Maybe... She will invite him as a guest in one of her concert? 

It's a habit from IU to invite a guest close to her to her concert. A close friends and a Co star in a drama too! 

Jo Jung Suk, is her drama partner in YTBLSS drama and IU invited him to her concert to sing! So I say Lee Joon Gi going to IU concert has a 70% if not 90% chance LOL Plus Joon Gi can sing too... And they're making a good couple with IU. 

Maybe they can do a duet too? :D

Edit : sorry can't delete video above from phone, so it's double. 

Spoiler

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@chi13lou

LOL... haha right she will protect her from voldemort,,she's become hermione,, LOL

What with this too much coincident?? Why my intuition say they are actually dating,, it's just me or my delulu mind??

It's not only you but deep inside my heart i said that to myself kkk...i still hold not to spit out from my mouth and just watching them :lol: but i think now i want to say i've that intuition too, i still wondering about why voldemort follow Ji Eun IG, maybe it's normal for some people but something bother me...but i don't know the reason, we still need more evidence and i hope it won't be long to get there. ahh if that happen, i will take the beatles song for celebration!! B)

• Like 12