[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Somemore we see from all the clips , he took so much videos and photos and yet, he uploaded none, he is famous for fan service, yet, his heart doesn't let him do so … he is still clinging on MLSHR and Jieun 

She is his person! ballerina crazy rabbit

Forgive me for asking a stupid question but how do you see who liked an IG post?

• Like 19

I thought Iam fooling my self that I can get back my real life after the drama ended. Here I am getting overjoyed and celebrate with all you guys because of the latest ig update from JG. 

JoonU ya, pls have a mercy on us. It's not a complaint though, it's a grateful comment. LOLS

I am such a fool of JonU trash, and I am so happily doomed. 

• Like 13

This new insta update is killing me. Joongi is so hard to read especially with how his personality is so cheerful and outgoing i think everything he does is just for fun until i come on this thread and see there could be a different reason. I wish koreans didnt mind dating so joongi could openly state what he wants to and woo jieun without putting his career at risk. So many people preventing my joonU ship from sailing.

• Like 18

Just now, pogucari said:

I thought Iam fooling my self that I can get back my real life after the drama ended. Here I am getting overjoyed and celebrate with all you guys because of the latest ig update from JG. 

JoonU ya, pls have a mercy on us. It's not a complaint though, it's a grateful comment. LOLS

I am such a fool of JonU trash, and I am so happily doomed. 

WE ARE OFFICIALLY JOONU TRASHES :confounded:

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Okay guys I was backreading your posts and i saw that LJG posted a pic on his IG that he edited his eyes that resembles IU's album cover? Too much of a coincidence. Ohmygosh was he giving a hint or something?

For sometime now, the video of AuroraRain is always below that picture regardless of how many posts he makes. Before, it used to be the HELLO pic but it was suddenly changed to the photochromic eyes pic.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, chi13lou said:

For sometime now, the video of AuroraRain is always below that picture regardless of how many posts he makes. Before, it used to be the HELLO pic but it was suddenly changed to the photochromic eyes pic.

oh my gosh *faints*

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Hahaha :P I seriously wonder how voldemort reacts to all this.

Maybe voldemort will post the beatles song called "Anna (go to him)" just change the name of Anna with IU :P:lol:

Spoiler

Some part of lyric...

Anna
You come and ask me, girl
To set you free, girl
You say he loves you more than me
So I will set you free
Go with him (Anna)
Go with him (Anna)

Anna
Girl, before you go now
I want you to know, now
That I still love you so
But if he loves you more
Go with him

All of my life
I've been searching for a girl
To love me like I love you
Oh, now, but every girl I've ever had
Breaks my heart and leave me sad
What am I, what am I supposed to do

Anna
Just one more thing, girl
You give back your ring to me, and I will set you free
Go with him

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, iliveforsosoo said:

ohmygosh guys!!! when i saw this i was SHOOK u know?!! and guys, take note. He posted this not using a reposting app which means he has it first saved on his phone, since he was the one who updated it.

And also, i can't get over the fact that NAMOO ACTORS already posted his vid saying goodbye to his character WangSo, yet here is LJK oppa, still updating his personal ig acct with SoSoo pictures, and a supposed family pic of them at that!!! He's such a SoSoo shipper!! I hope IU likes this!! :)))

JoonU FTW guys!!! we're so waiting for that "SOON" he was talking about, maybe it's near since he followed it up with something like this.. :)))

Now I start wondering, how much photos he had those family photos and all other SoSoo photos in his phone, and how big is his phone storage for having so much videos and photos 

And yes, u got it on it on the point, he saved the photo!! He normally will repost, but he didn't this time 

4 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

WE ARE OFFICIALLY JOONU TRASHES :confounded:

Welcome to the JoonU trash family, we are stalker and CCTV, that turn your real life upside down, having irregular heart beat and get happy and upset cause of what the casts posts bahahahahahhaha 

• Like 19

8 hours ago, psiluvu said:

Hello everyone..it has been a long time since i last posted here. Ive been reading all the comments and i'm just curious about something. Do IU and LJG know that some of their fans are shipping them very badly together and wishing that IU would breakup with her bf so that they could be together in real life? If so...do you guys think she'll clarify or let the public know that she's still dating Voldermort? Sorry, did i say the name right? :)You know, just to stop all the rumours.

I know that they know. JG is active on SNS so i know that he knows about our delusion and illusion. It is impossible not to because a lot are mentioning it on his IG alone. And i think JE is aware of the massive shippers about her and JG, too. Because even if we assume that she is not reading comments i know that someone from her circle is aware and mentioned it to her. The probability that they are out of the loop is slim to none. 

Now, regarding the boyfriend, i do not think it is wise for her to admit ATM her current state of relationship with the boyfriend because there are a lot of factors to consider. Factors such as image, career, unexplained extra sweet stuff with JG because these will be clarified once she'll talk, etc. and i know that the said factors are vital so i think stating her current personal status will not happen ATM. :)

6 hours ago, psiluvu said:

I hope that if do they feel something towards each other, it would not change and would last forever. Because in the showbiz industry it is so hard to maintain a long lasting relationship. I hope it is for good and i hope it is true love.

It's the first for both of them to have such strong chemistry so i don't think it will be forgotten. Because you can't just forget such intense interaction, it will stay for a while. Honestly I think it will stay with them for life. Because every first time in our lives is memorable and some are even engraved in our hearts and mind. So i highly doubt that this phase of their lives is nothing to them. :)

Edited by freckledcontessa
Edited to remove some statements.
  • Like 15

19 hours ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

I guess I am the only one who does not find her threatening. 

If you think about it, in the last two episodes, for a total of 2 hours and some odd minutes, she maybe had like 5 scenes. Her character is meant to be the "third person" in WS-HS's relationship. I don't think there is anything wrong with her posting pictures of her character. Towards the end, most of her scenes are with Junki anyways. Perhaps she thought she looked good in that particular hanbok. And honestly, considering how her character is minor, they probably don't take too many still pictures of her. YH is her only high profile character in which she is being talked about. I don't think it's wrong of her to self promote. 

I have seen that Vapp live interview of her with IU and JK around and nothing stands out to me. What I do see is a junior actress who admires and respects her senior actor. IU calls him oppa left and right but KH herself doesn't (don't quote me on this). Even when that interviewer who randomly came in to interview LJK and IU, you can see KH sat with the other cast in the back but IU and LJK were at the same table. 

I know we're all upset about the ending and that it's over. But this forum complains about anti fans bashing IU or everything related to LJK on Weibo and yet, this forum is "bashing" a younger actress because she's posting pics with LJK. It's not appropriate. At the end of the day, we do not know them as people. We know them as the artists that we adore and are fans of. LJK can be shacked up with another actress for all we know. KH might even have her own boyfriend in China. Maybe IU has broken up with her boyfriend. The possibilities are endless. 

Not to mention, it seems that IU and Hanna are close. She's said so herself and as evident by IU's IG update. Also, she and IU were together when JK dropped by to interview them. They seem to have fostered a friendship. If we love IU, we should respect her by not saying negative things about her friends. 

I know you guys don't mean any harm but I think we should be fans who are supportive of the both of them and their drama, even if SBS has royally screwed us in many ways. If she upsets you, maybe don't share her photos or information here. We can just focus on WS-HS or LJK-IU. I like this forum because I do enjoy reading everyone's thoughts on the drama and people's dissection of the story line. We all share a common love for them as their characters and the on screen chemistry. Let's focus on the positive and be positive fans that LJK and IU would be proud to have. 

I agree with you, chingu.

I didn't like YH but it doesn't mean I hate Kang Hanna. She is just an actress who acts as YH. And at some point she did a good job to potray YH, the villain that we hate so much at MLSHR.

Please remember, YH is the one who made Hae Soo as scape goat for murder attempt of Crown Prince but she is also the one who made WW gave up Hae Soo. If YH didn't commit a crime and if WW didn't abandon Hae Soo to protect his family...I imagine that Hae Soo and WW will have strong bond and ended up as couple #just my cup of tea.

Let Kang Hanna post any photos of her as YH and maybe with Wang So...BUT be sure that JoonU is real and support them without hating others :D

• Like 15

23 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Hahaha.. wasn't her last post with her daughter that he liked? :phew: I think we are already sailing full speed ahead with this post of his.

But seriously speaking, what is going on with him? He must be aware of people shipping JoonU yet he basically posted an fan edit of them as a family! Even if it's in the show still it doesn't seem like fan service anymore.

Hahaha :P I seriously wonder how voldemort reacts to all this.

Hmm. Is he need our SUPPORT to approach JE or what? So, he fueled up us, their shipper!

I think, he is a clever one! Like what we expected from our pyeha! Hahahaha! He has strategies with him!

Harry Potter do not want to ambush directly his opponent, Voldemort, so he uses us, his magic wands, to chase out Voldemort & make him realized & give up! Hahahaha!! Of course he didn't want to hurt his precious one with this attack, but of course, he needs to give him an attack for sure. Hahahaha, what am i talking about? Harry Potter scenes or their love life? LOL, sorry.

19 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Hahaha. No problem if its on January as long as it will happen  :rolleyes:

Let's make it our 2017 New Year Resolution!! MWAHAHAHA!!!

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

The drama is over so the only marketing he does is in the supermarket.

She introduced their daughter to him via IG, and feeling left out just like in the lunch he wasn't invited too, his revenge is a family pic.

BBJX curse!!! crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

Alll hail the BBJX Curse!

https://media.giphy.com/media/vdSCURsOBxZmM/giphy.gif

Seriously, if he wished to fanservice or his aim was marketing then there are many other safer options than this :P He is a major SoSoo shipper from what I can tell, so much for YH being the ideal type.

• Like 18

24 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Hm.... Hm..... So it change from HELLO - My Love into GM (Good Morning) - My Love. Maybe there is something change too?? Maybe their relationship?? Hahhahahahaha #BBJXcurse #letithappenLord yoyo-008.gif

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@MrKobegiant

No he's MIA he didn't com or like hanna Ig I've been stalking him every minute...

@phenyl 

I don't think voldemort can protect her from paparazzi and hatter I don't know why but my intuition said that, in showbiz its like goryeo we need really strong partner to support or protect each others if not they die.. that's why I say voldemort can't protect her,he himself can't even protect his own for example the broadcast that our chingus share, he's desperate because people always ask about his relationship with IU not about His work that's the point their relationship can't las long in this goryeo 2.. I'm sorry voldemort but that's what i think.. because we can see that IU popularity is around the world now so her partner must be strong and high like her its sad reality to me, but that's the truth...sorry for my harsh word chingu yaa....

If about JG I don't need a word for him because we already know the answer,, I will not suprise too if after his fenomenal wang so and commander Lee, hollywood will take him...

Thanks @Thirza Zhavira for the update :)

I just saw his IG update. OMG, I can't believe this guy! I don't know whether to think that he is a diehard Sosoo shipper, or he's just plain smitten by HER. Picture number 20 related to JE....:P

• Like 13