[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Dropping by for some fan edit...before heading out...I took @chi13lou suggestion of not backreading while eating....if not I might really choke to death =x

Anyway...here we go, have a great weekend chingu ya

look like fan desperately looking for a family picture of SoSOoSeol

credit owner via _9sxjy

CwdvytHVQAAjSsl.jpgCwdvzvnUcAAIUrn.jpg

credit @AuroraRain

• Like 22

30 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I keep thinking that the girl is really perfect as SoSoo's daughter. ^_^

The similarity between the child and JE is uncanny! 

Also, i don't know about you guys but to me i see features of JG and JE on the child actor. I know it's somewhat funny but honestly i feel and see that way. I have to give credit to the casting agent because the child was perfect for the role. :)

IMG_6693.jpg

• Like 22

About JG shopping - I'm surprised that he does it in E-mart (it has the cheapest prices), not in some fancy shops :) He likes cleaning, does shopping, knows how to save money... what a nice husband-to-be:wub:

Adding to the list of similarities: as you remember, JG is known to have obsession about tidying up (army IV). If you saw Producers, IU's character Cindy was a cleaning freak :D I'm not sure if this is the same for JE herself, but there were many parallels between her and Cindy in that drama:) 

• Like 17

These pics landed in my inbox by my friend who saw them somewhere around the world wide web. Those who made them deserve all the praise. Anyway, i so love the pics that i made a collage. Will still post the individual photos though. Sorry for being redundant. 

IMG_6702.jpg

IMG_6692.jpg

IMG_6693.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_6696.jpg

IMG_6695.jpg

IMG_6697.jpg

I only have two words to describe them - perfect family.

• Like 19

16 hours ago, innrukia said:

Okay chingu, i just finish watching jg kiss scene & his post interview with other cast in his previous drama.

I can assure all of you, he acted differently with iu. I'm 200% confident he adore iu very much. During interview or all bts he did playful & joke around, but the the way he act & the look he gave to iu 200% different from his other co-star.

For example; he looked shy with Park Ha Sun & Min Ah, he really comfortable with NSM, he relax with Jeon Hye Bin & he treat LYB as his junior. 

No lovey dovey look as he gave to iu. Also no NG parade:phew:

I was asking about how he behaved with his past co-stars. Thank you for mentioning these. So JG really behaves differently with IU ONLY. He's basically telling everybody that he's attracted and very much like her :wub:

• Like 14

15 hours ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

No apologies, needed! Thank you! 

I think to keep this community vibrant and positive and cheerful, we should focus on WS-HS, LJK-IU, and/or Scarlet Heart, etc... 

I am slightly, key word slightly, hopeful that they are doing the encore because they're going to give us something amazing on Monday as Episode 21 lol or am I being delusional? 

Oh boy, is it THAT cold in Korea? 

I also want to aplogize for bashing KHN. I guess I was just not in the mood last night. Promise it will not happen again. :D

• Like 9

11 hours ago, riuenu said:

Hahahahahaha, Honesty is the best policy...when it come to Jieun ssi....yes, and he been too honest recently and I love it.

And yes, actually he is getting hate by comparing Jieun to his previous costars..and he even say, she was better than many of them. He is risking pretty much IMO...singing praise is a thing...comparing and getting hate is another thing...and again, what are you thinking Oppa...

Am also curious which kissU scene are his suggestion, and did he over suggested till the director rejected him. And I love the way, he letting JoonU to practice and work it out themselve..we get more BTS...and we get to see what is the reaction when they were practicing and most importantly...our OTP will spend more time together kekekeke

@riuenu

One thing I noticed about him is he has a hard time in controlling himself like he cannot sit still at all, at first he must be really really hyperactive with how giddy he was everytime, he has this constant need to move as if there is too much energy inside him. Looking at that and then hid behavior in FM, it's like he wants to be careful and he tries to be, he is quite smart in handling anything that reaches his personal life or feelings but he unconsciously cannot help but let slip some honest details while talking or through body language.

We need ALL the BTS. This curiosity is killing me!

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

@riuenu

One thing I noticed about him is he has a hard time in controlling himself like he cannot sit still at all, at first he must be really really hyperactive with how giddy he was everytime, he has this constant need to move as if there is too much energy inside him. Looking at that and then hid behavior in FM, it's like he wants to be careful and he tries to be, he is quite smart in handling anything that reaches his personal life or feelings but he unconsciously cannot help but let slip some honest details while talking or through body language.

We need ALL the BTS. This curiosity is killing me!

I know! I always enjoy BTS footage, especially this drama because it has such heavy material. Literally 85% of the cast died lol

I saw this very brief clip of the BTS for Episode 2 when they were in the royal bath and he was splashing water on her lightly. I thought that was cute. 

• Like 16

8 hours ago, freckledcontessa said:

Dearie, I haven't seen any vids taken during the fan meeting yet. Will try to watch them next week. Can you please tell me what are those weird behaviour of his during the fan meeting? Pls post the vids or the links and quote or mention me so i will be notified because honestly i do not have the luxury of time ATM to search or backread. I created a program and it is still at the deployment stage so i can't really stay here for long like before - yet. XX :)

@freckledcontessa

Ah I wish someone had cut up his FM Q&A into smaller bits but it's really long, I'll give you the link to the video since it would be much better if you watch it whenever you have time so you can understand it more better compared to my me explaining from my pov.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/16335/이준기-달의연인-막방-미니-팬미팅♥

This is my dissection of that video:

:If I have to say in short what I found weird is he picked favorite scenes (which was all hae soo scenes), his most memorable kiss, his ideal type between yeon hwa and hae soo and his general behavior looked slightly weird. The thing is I don't think he has till date picked any favorites or compared costars/characters or spoke about best kiss scenes because he is the type that doesn't want his opinion to influence how his fans look at his character? I'm not sure but thats the general vibe I get from him.

• Like 14

6 hours ago, freckledcontessa said:

It is my fervent hope that these two will costar again regardless if it's SHR 2 or in another drama. I hope the producers, directors, and casting agents will consider the undeniable chemistry that they have. I understand that in Korea it is somewhat hard for two same leading actors to star again in another drama and it's sad but it's their way so if the people concern will not capitalise on them then *shrug shoulders*. But again, the universe grants our desire so let's keep hoping! :)

@freckledcontessa

Amen. This is all I ask for! They have this wonderful chemistry that SHOULD NOT be wasted by shitty pd's and stations like this, I want them in another drama where they can just have fun and get to know each other better without the tension of the pd work, ratings and all that. A modern drama would be good for them.

• Like 13

Thanks guys! Good lord, bless his parents for creating such a beautiful human being... lol it's too bad for us because guys like him do NOT exist in real life :bawling: 

Our expectations of men are probably through the roof after this drama lol "Oh, I'm sorry your jawline isn't chiseled enough, your voice isn't deeply sexy enough, your nose isn't perfect, you don't know martial arts, you can't cook and clean, SORRY, I cannot date you." 

haha I think he just needs to stop playing with our hearts and release that secretive clip of them meeting in the future, then I will be set for life. 

• Like 20