[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

27 minutes ago, violet90 said:

did u guys find it weird that both of them did't post their selfie together who i pretty sure they take as fan service.. for me its show something.. they both keep liking each other pic on ig but did't post any OTP final selfie... notice that LJG also try to divert the attention from Jieun in his FM and did't post anything with just them together.. but off screen we can see that they a little chummy together..even their body language said a lot that they really close.. 

but on screen its seem LJG really try so hard to swift the attention from Jieun after almost 18 pic of Jieun related as Su in his ig... what with him anyway??? lol

Yes..it's weird, even Ji Eun also didn't post the group photo, why?! :( i'm waiting her to post it... i hope they will give us surprise again ^^

12 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:
Another LJG & LJE's "daughter-son to be" :bawling:

Uuuu that little girl eyes is so round like JE's, and that little boy eyes so sharp like JG's!! #fangirling #delulumode

so cuteee :heart: 

• Like 13

Just now, qwenli said:

@violet90 he is crazily nuts about her or Haesoo and he can't let go like us yet.

But they can't post selfie, their million dollar career is at stake and the selfie will cause scandals:tears: as it is, he is pushing it.

agree!! but seriously many fan from both side notice how different they act on and off screen.. i watch the interview when JG said Jieun have nothing lacking his face is really sincere and proud.. for me he really respect and admire her as an artist and adore her as Jieun.. 

its seem KHN already over his fanboying and LJG taking over..  LOL

• Like 24

i think JG really cares about Jieun... its obvious when he try to protect her in the way he answering question in the latest FM... he seem aware the way she been hit by antis constanly and Jieun is really a strong woman.. what she would do is just smile and face it.. this totally would make JG respect and adore her a lot more than before.. so in a way on screen he will make sure nothing can be used to against her but off screen he just adore her so much that its obvious even in pic... 

• Like 22

52 minutes ago, violet90 said:

did u guys find it weird that both of them did't post their selfie together who i pretty sure they take as fan service.. for me its show something.. they both keep liking each other pic on ig but did't post any OTP final selfie... notice that LJG also try to divert the attention from Jieun in his FM and did't post anything with just them together.. but off screen we can see that they a little chummy together..even their body language said a lot that they really close.. 

but on screen its seem LJG really try so hard to swift the attention from Jieun after almost 18 pic of Jieun related as Su in his ig... what with him anyway??? lol

They posted a selfie as fanservice during the final wrap up party but this time they didnt which was weird but considering they were in their own world in that group pic, I think LJG thought that was service enough :P

The liking ig pic is something I find weird too because usually they comment on each other's ig update but lately it's only like and I think it will remain likes only from now on. I'm waiting for her to post anything unrelated to SHR to see how he reacts.

what with him anyway??? - My question exactly! Something is quite weird in his behavior as of recently.

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

IU is beloved by companies and producers who watched the show will definitely keep an eye on her for future projects that would fit her. LJG only reminded the public of just how good of an actor he is in MLSHR but I believe it is IU who will benefit most from the drama in terms of how producers view her as an actress. Yes, there is still much room for improvement but feedback from all the dramas she has worked on was her professionalism, dedication and hard work. So I am sure there are a lot of producers and directors who look forward to working with her. In an IV, MLSHR director predicted that IU will reap the benefits of the drama. People can spread the hate but it is the producers and directors who ultimately decide on who to cast, after all. That is why I am so happy for her that a lot of those who doubted her ability to portray HS and create chemistry with LJG have somewhat softened, with some even saying that they will watch out for her future projects.

IU is a survivor and always emerges on top so I don't worry about her. She has too many loyal fans.LOL

True true, what you said completely right. In a way, like my friend had said, IU is a walking, talking empire by her own right.

Its just I read some really bad criticism on her acting today while going through a few reviews on episode 20 and frankly, HS as a character was quite underdeveloped but she still made it work so I don't get where the criticism is coming from because IMHO, I can't imagine any other actress making a character like HS lovable for all the critics out there. HS worked because of IU.

56 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Another LJG & LJE's "daughter-son to be" :bawling:

Uuuu that little girl eyes is so round like JE's, and that little boy eyes so sharp like JG's!! #fangirling #delulumode

OMG. This is so perfect!

I so badly want them to get married and have such adorable kids in the future! Just imagine the amount of talent and good genes in those kids!

• Like 19

@moonlovertales I think the selfie at wrap up party was ok becos back then the drama hasn't aired and not many people knew the tons of kisses and hugs they have done. Hahaha.

I am pretty sure when the forced kiss and the bts came out, it cause a mini quake in their world. And then SBS realising that pple like their chemistry, kept releasing more and more steamy bts. Hahaha

I think they had alot to answer to.hahaha.

I am also how they can move on to other dramas in future, will the other chemistry match up? Hahaha

• Like 20

@qwenli Actually that selfie at the wrap up party is nothing if you compare it to what we have now, I had seen it long back and I thought it was quite awkward too and this was after the fingertalk IV so I was worried if these two got along at all or not.

True true, I think that forced kiss bts must have really shook up everyone because I think that was the bts that started the huge flow of JoonU supporters at that time. Its interesting how after that, all the bts were JoonU focused even his own agency focused quite a lot on them. I mean that victory dance video :P Which agency would release a bts like that of their top hallyu star?

I really doubt either of them will be able to find another partner with whom their chemistry can match upto this. I don't think so.

And about IU's concert, I think it must be because she is 24 years old now? Her last album focused on being 23 right so maybe that must be it.

Oh oh I just remembered about the steps. She had said that her album chatshire is about a world which is only a distance of 3 steps or something like that and it's filled with various characters like zeze, red queen, the chesire cat and all.

This is a video of LJG after the episode ended, Did he say Jieun-shii again? or am I hearing things?

• Like 13

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

@violet90 he is crazily nuts about her or Haesoo and he can't let go like us yet.

But they can't post selfie, their million dollar career is at stake and the selfie will cause scandals:tears: as it is, he is pushing it.

Hate to admit it but you're right. sigh I will settle for their likes and the possible JoonU appearance come December :wub:

• Like 13

@qwenli and @moonlovertales 

sorry to jump in your discdiscussion but i really doubt anyone can match their chemistry as right now... i actually pity for JG and Jieun future co star cause they must be compared to our JoonU chemistry... on screen SoHae couple is unbeatable  because their love story also the way they complete each other in the drama.. off screen they also unbeatable.. tell me who else that will do kiss scene bts like JG and Jieun especially the force kiss.. lol

• Like 20

You guys probably mentioned this in the forum already but just for fun :)

Favorite SoSoo scene? 

When she did his make up for the first time. That entire scene I felt like I was holding my breath. Daaaaaaaaamn that chemistry's too good.

Favorite JoonU interaction pre-MLSHR ?

so many from the press con but if I had to choose: the moment when it was her turn to speak and the entire time, he had his attention focused on her. It's not even the kind of focus you give to just anyone, he had his head tilted and his eyes were literally GLUED to her face and he didn't wanna look away. Or he can't get himself to look away. Edit: I also wanna add that it's comparable to the way WS was staring at HS AFTER she did his make up and when he told her to brace herself. Ughhhhhh dying.

Favorite JoonU interaction post-MLSHR?

Heterochromic eye pic posting on his end. That did it for me. I was like: what we're seeing here goes way beyond two actors respecting each other, there's gotta be feelings iinvolved. There was no need to post that and I'm so happy he did!! 

• Like 22

I think jg can have good chemistry with other co-stars, they just need to be a-list actresses cause i havent seen him act with one and the kiss scenes he does are usually with those actresses who stand like a statue except for nam sang mi. However his chemistry with jieun is probably gonna take a few tries to beat.

• Like 17

@q4q4 

i want to comment about the way JG stare at Jieun when she answer her question.. his stare is glue to her face and its not just that.. he seem so immersed into her.. nodding and smilling in every word that she said... not only this part almost all the time that she answer the question he will have this look that focusing what she said.. i mean i rarely see this type of behavior from just a co star... he respect and interested to know about her and how she thinking... 

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

I think jg can have good chemistry with other co-stars, they just need to be a-list actresses cause i havent seen him act with one and the kiss scenes he does are usually with those actresses who stand like a statue except for nam sang mi. However his chemistry with jieun is probably gonna take a few tries to beat.

Jieun is just a learning actress for now and she can have this much chemistry with JG that really a charming actor.. its not just the skill for me that result in their chemistry is the way they convince us with their eyes and the way they love each other in drama.. that's why people so in love with SoHae.. but yes their chemistry is hard to beat for both LJG and Jieun future co star..

• Like 17