[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

5 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

I would literally pass out if this happens.

Their smiles are killing me AND GIVING ME LIFE AT THE SAME TIME. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE????

I am passing out in office already..really...what have you done to me JOONU

Credit eh 42 via cuteLJG

CwObiy4UEAI2Teh.jpg

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I am looking at this pix from LJG ig. I think its clear that the people infront are sitting in individual chairs.

nov1chair_zpsfxxfms0d.jpg

Jimong's hand is on LJG's chair, IU must be on her own chair. Its obvious now that LJG lean into her chair? his left hand is somewhere on her chair..... at first I thought they were on a bench, then its ok for people to lean around like that, but if they are on indivdual chairs, then its HIGHLY FISHY that he leans in like that and making a barrier between her back and her chair.:D 

also obviously they have changed a few poses from V finger to heart shapes and taking the pix with different people's phone, but he INSIST on leaning to her like that.....and SHE also maintaining her lean towards him.....

ok my shipper heart just exploded. cant take it anymore.............................

OMG MY HEART KEPT DROPPING AS I READ YOUR ANALYSIS BAHAHA THEYRE LEANING ON EACH OTHER!!! I thought it was a bench as well!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA y U gotta do that for JOONU? 

They got closer from heart shaped to V finger posing too!!! He might as well have rested his chin on her shoulder already yah? We understand the fan meet was tiring, you're allowed to rest your head too Joongi lol

• Like 23

1 minute ago, riuenu said:

Vapp on 12.10PM?? EH?? 12.10 KST or my timing??

Credit to cuteLJG

[이준기] 안녕, 나의 황자 그리고 나의 황제 #달의연인

Coming soon시간Today 12:10 PM

Does this mean LJG is announcing something on Vapp?

• Like 10

CHINGUs A LITTLE HELP HERE!

I saw this collage on twitter

CwNg6csUsAAdkl3.jpg

Can anyone post the pic of the peck kiss? I missed that one! >.< I want that pic but I don't know where to find it...

Can anyone tell what's gonna be on JG Vlive? It only says today 12:10pm. If it's KST, should it be starting right now?

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

OMG MY HEART KEPT DROPPING AS I READ YOUR ANALYSIS BAHAHA THEYRE LEANING ON EACH OTHER!!! I thought it was a bench as well!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA y U gotta do that for JOONU? 

They got closer from heart shaped to V finger posing too!!! He might as well have rested his chin on her shoulder already yah? We understand the fan meet was tiring, you're allowed to rest your head too Joongi lol

YES YES!!! Your chin is really very very heavy right OPPA!!!

Like what @qwenli mentioned...they maintaining this leaning position "for god know" how long...NOT FISHY IS WHAT!!! MY SHIPPER HEART

I totally eliminated the existence of the suppose to be bf..so many pictures floating around like that...and he, IG user..seriously...I think you really no longer alive if you are still have the bf position

And cause of the mass IG attack...we are hitting page 150? We are like at page 100 last weekend! LOL

Sorry @akinahana89, u will have more pages to catch up after the project ended....

2 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

CHINGUs A LITTLE HELP HERE!

I saw this collage on twitter

Can anyone post the pic of the peck kiss? I missed that one! >.< I want that pic but I don't know where to find it...

Can anyone tell what's gonna be on JG Vlive? It only says today 12:10pm. If it's KST, should it be starting right now?

Chingu @redfrommars, here you go, from this souce: 

Cv5xbAxVMAAiHjZ.jpg

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

YES YES!!! Your chin is really very very heavy right OPPA!!!

Like what @qwenli mentioned...they maintaining this leaning position "for god know" how long...NOT FISHY IS WHAT!!! MY SHIPPER HEART

I totally eliminated the existence of the suppose to be bf..so many pictures floating around like that...and he, IG user..seriously...I think you really no longer alive if you are still have the bf position

And cause of the mass IG attack...we are hitting page 150? We are like at page 100 last weekend! LOL

Sorry @akinahana89, u will have more pages to catch up after the project ended....

I eliminated Voldemort by the time the Insta Vids and the infamous Pegasus pic courtesy of LJE came out LOL ON INSTAGRAM TOO! AND HE'S HIGHLY ACTIVE ON INSTA. It makes no sense for Jieunssi AND Joongi to be posting some more in public if she's still taken. :phew: that would be totally disrespectful

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, qwenli said:

this is becoming a super long drama episode! :D:D:D I feel like I am watching a 24 hour daily drama. hahahahaha

I need to do my real life stuff you know!!!!:lol:

@q4q4yes seems like there is bts coming on v live at 12:10 singapore time.

Time to go buy lunch now...and get ready in front of my PC!!

All ready for VAPP!!!

LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO...RUN!!

credit tp_littledream

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

I eliminated Voldemort by the time the Insta Vids and the infamous Pegasus pic courtesy of LJE came out LOL ON INSTAGRAM TOO! AND HE'S HIGHLY ACTIVE ON INSTA. It makes no sense for Jieunssi AND Joongi to be posting some more in public if she's still taken. :phew: that would be totally disrespectful

come to think of it...we havent launch our mass IG attack to the casts yet..

But they are attacking us first..with their finale dinner picture....

Seohyun IG update with MLSHR casts..look how far Joongi is from Seohyun even his hand is on her shoulder....

• Like 24

is just me that gradually liked the ending.... its seem the writer stay true to the novel that is the heartbreaking and heart wrenching... their journey is the epic one and in the end they both stay true to their love... its seem the writer want to make a realistic but open ending... 

realistic is when So realize that his life is fleeting just like Taejo when he losses Su... and Su when she realized that how much painful the reality that she leave So alone in that era... they both can't get the ending that they want cause its just not fated... its no point to So meet with Su but have no memory.. i hate this part in BBJX too..

the open ending is to console our heart.. when So said he will find Su no matter what... its just left to our imagination to do how they will end up in future..

• Like 20

Word on IG is that LJK is starring in a new web series for Lotte Free with Lee Jong Suk, Park Hae Jin, Taecyeon, Ji Chang Wook, etc... The main actress has been cast. I don't know what benevolent deeds she did in her past life but she's reaping the benefits in this one. 

EDIT: OMGGGGG, LJK, HJH, and KHN = best bromance everrrrrrrrrrrrr. I swear they're all in love with LJK lol 

• Like 21

1 minute ago, redfrommars said:

@riuenu thank you for your fast reply chinguya! :wub:

I'm hoping for some JoonU from the vlive~~

Reporting from main thread! I take a peek on the main thread and the petition for MLSHR 2 is close to 5000. I guess Eclipses are really demanding for the JoonU SoSoo modern times scene because of the last line of So that he will find Su. One post said JiSoo mentioned about a DVD release. I wonder if it will be alright to hope for many JoonU bts :phew:

The tides there are calming a bit. Team WS and Team HS are even one now. Some people are satisfied with the ending clearing all the emotions and feelings So and Su have for each other. Jimong is getting so much hate though. :P

But I guess we're the happiest cause to us So and Su already meet at modern times in our JoonU's body kekeke

#IREALLYLOVETHISTHREAD

PS. @Rose34 posted a much better translation of Su's letter to So which I really love. I think the translation was a mess back then.

Hide contents

Life is like a dream.  

Right and wrong. Love and hate. 

They all get buried with the passing of time and leave quietly with no trace.

Do you still think that you don’t have my whole heart and resent me? 

I’ve always worried that I may have left you with hatred instead of love, 

not allowing you to rest in peace.       

I still love you. 

When you gave up everything and stood by me in the rain..

When you threw your body in the way of a flying arrow to protect me…you became someone I could never forget in my life. 

I came to realise that the opposite of loving is not hating, but leaving. 

I’m afraid you may think that I left you and that you left me. 

I yearn for you so much, but I can’t be near you. 

I hope and wait to see you again inside these fences, 

I’ll be waiting for you…every day

You are welcome...LOL..just happen I saw ur post above mine..when I am spamming much of it

Thanks for your reporting for main thread..so..u are still alive..from the main thread??

JIMONG LOL!!! I HATING HIM TOO!!! When SBS decided to replace SoHajin scene with his scene...

Maybe when I am free from this thread..I will drop by main thread to say Hi as well...

I on vapp both on my phone and my work PC now...

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

Word on IG is that LJK is starring in a new web series for Lotte Free with Lee Jong Suk, Park Hae Jin, Taecyeon, Ji Chang Wook, etc... The main actress has been cast. I don't know what benevolent deeds she did in her past life but she's reaping the benefits in this one. 

Spoiler

Yup..I saw that report as well..yes yes!!! ALL THE HOT MAN IN TOWN!!!

Especially me loving Sukkie and Joongi..always hope they will be in same drama which is impossible and bam! This web series..hopefully they will have scene with each other

Joongi oppa favourite scene, credit issac_han

HERE WE GO!! VAPPS!

CwOfUegVIAAE5a5.jpg:large

Here is the web link...biut I dun like the OST...is will be back..with all the sad scene...

http://www.vlive.tv/video/16350

oh their last scene is the bed shadow playing scene...DIRECTOR CUT MUCH OF IT AS WELL!!!!

and he mentioned something that he and Haesoo will stay blissful/happiness for very very long

I will post the link if someone manage to extract the video out...

credit to 4seasonswithIU

I missed these dork too, the OST of will be back..make me tearing in office now...

those 2 are Hanuel and Jisoo right?

• Like 24

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

Chingu ya..32 more people to reach the goal..I dun think main thread people will wanna sign this petition, its is dark and solemn there..so gather and help

https://www.change.org/p/nbc-universal-part-2-of-moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo?utm_source=embedded_petition_view

Thanks @chi13lou for the link..

"

Now take the next step to victory

You’re one of 168 people to sign this petition. Now help find 32 more people to reach the goal.

"

168 people? Isn't there another petition with like 600+ signs already?

I need to finish backreadin and watching that Vlive video (WTF! YH :astonished:) before I can post a proper comment.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, moonlovertales said:

168 people? Isn't there another petition with like 600+ signs already?

I need to finish backreadin and watching that Vlive video (WTF! YH :astonished:) before I can post a proper comment.

Not too sure...that is what the freaking webpage show me....I also tot we already exceeded 200 people?

Curious..or 168 people from my country?? They never show much..that is what I copy and paste from the webpage upon completion 

• Like 8