[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

51 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I would like to say that we each express our thoughts and opinions but we are just analyzing and guessing. 

on another note YWY will look so good tonight but </3

006OMal2gy1fgtt8esq5hj33vc2kw4qx.jpg

Drama has over 11 billion views. :D

Dear Wardrobe department, please always dress YWY in dark or bold colors instead of white. He looks sexy in colors

• Like 3

:bawling:   #WipingEachOtherTears :bawling:

I scared to watch YX's tragedy unfold. My only worry for YWY is his feelings and love for XE bcoz I know he will be just fine since he is a genius, resourceful and powerful. But YX, he only got XE which is can only give emotional support :bawling: 

#GroupHugs

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@turtle0217 and @mrsyooknit.... So glad the drama is doing wellll and he does look gorgeous in that pic....  He looks so sadddddddddddddddddd, :bawling::bawling:

:heart:            Group HUg everyone :heart:  

17 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

He look hotttt :tongue:

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

Dear Wardrobe department, please always dress YWY in dark or bold colors instead of white. He looks sexy in colors

Yes, love him dressed up in dark bold colors. Very gorgeous, hot, and sexy! :lol::love::tounge_wink:

2 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

this episode is so sad YX </3 :bawling::bawling: YWY </3  :bawling:

The scenes in jail </3 poor YX, I totally understand why he turns to the dark side.

You're watching it already? Update us. I am still waiting for it to upload on Youtube. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

if you can read chinese there are versions uploaded online, not sure if Soompi allows links to them to be posted. 

but that doesnt mean that when she wrote the book originally she changed it bc of plagiarism (someone said she changed the story bc the person she copied it from stopped writing and she didnt know what to write, this is an opinion). Unless the writer comes out and says that she changed the lead to YWY bc of plagiarism allegations, the statement is an opinion. Otherwise, I dont know what we would base this on. Also, I am not sure of the timeline, but I believe the allegations came after the story was finished. Providing a clean version for the drama only means removing parts that were allegedly plagiarized not changing the lead to YWY.

Oo  i see. Tq @mrsyooknit for clarification. :blush::heart:

• Like 1

@cenching yup. YWY look so gorgeous n cool in dark colour :wub: 

@mrsyooknit I only saw the preview, but it's total heartwrenching. CQ flew towards YX to make sure YX not beheaded. :bawling:

No wonder YX went to dark side after all his family got slaughtered. I really hope YX can kill that foolish emperor and YWH.

I wonder, how CQ n YX can escaped prison?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bella-Chimura said:

@cenching yup. YWY look so gorgeous n cool in dark colour :wub: 

@mrsyooknit I only saw the preview, but it's total heartwrenching. CQ flew towards YX to make sure YX not beheaded. No wonder YX went to dark side after all his family got slaughtered. I really hope YX can kill that foolish emperor and YWH.

I wonder, how CQ n YX can escaped prison?

If I am not mistaken, YX will be force to marry Princess ChunEr  but he leaves her in the altar. I do think YWY will help them escape.

• Like 2

not the best but what I got 

they are both in adjacent cells and there is a hole in the wall. He is just making promises about he will protect her and how everything will be good in Yanbei, etc. :bawling: He is like my mom is very gentle and she will love you </3 poor YX

And she asks him if he will take her to eat delicious food, she wants to eat pork (remember her brother gave her pork). Then she tells him her real name. 

The princess is trying to come up with plan to save YX's life. 

• Like 3

not the best but what I got 

Reveal hidden contents

they are both in adjacent cells and there is a hole in the wall. He is just making promises about he will protect her and how everything will be good in Yanbei, etc. :bawling: He is like my mom is very gentle and she will love you </3 poor YX

And she asks him if he will take her to eat delicious food, she wants to eat pork (remember her brother gave her pork). Then she tells him her real name. 

The princess is trying to come up with plan to save YX's life. 

Thank you.

Aww.. it's soo sad. Especially him making all those promises to her and he can't keep them later. :bawling:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cenching said:

@Bella-Chimura, I prefer XingEr #TeamYWY :lol:

Yan Xunnnnnnnnn, I feel for you!!!! Let's go together to the dark side and go for killing sprees!!! Start with Emperor Eyeliner, YWH, your Dad traitor close friend, DaLiang Spy Network etc etc!!!:angry:

I know! I am like I will be rooting for YX to kill all the baddies. How does he end up marrying that princess? Like it makes no sense. 

• Like 3

I know! I am like I will be rooting for YX to kill all the baddies. How does he end up marrying that princess? Like it makes no sense. 

Maybe that is the only way the Princess can save his life

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Yan Xunnnnnnnnn, I feel for you!!!! Let's go together to the dark side and go for killing sprees!!! Start with Emperor Eyeliner, YWH, your Dad traitor close friend, DaLiang Spy Network etc etc!!!:angry:

I'm also in team YWY ♡♡♡

In my opinion, it's suck if YX just forget about revenge. So... he must kill them all. Kill all people that cause his family gone. I really love if YX  also kill that Liang Princess <with both of her followers> She's among the major reason of the slaughtered. Cunning, bad bit*h. :angry: <also dare to laid eyes on YWY :tongue:>

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

Me, too! TeamYWY! XingYue just sounds soo much better, the Star and the Moon. :D

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

Maybe that is the only way the Princess can save his life

Man! Sucks for YX, in order to save his life and get his revenge, he has to sacrifice and do all these things, just so he can get back at those who killed his family. 

• Like 2